Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:38:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete thread  (Read 360 times)
vladimir21 (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:15:26 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 11:54:43 AM by vladimir21

delete thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JohnDavid

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:21:40 PM

Do you have any proofs ? Show us statics
buytheeffinD

Activity: 266

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 07:34:37 PM

It may have been the reason it got pumped but it won't be the reason it stays there or goes higher. I personally don't believe what you are putting forth here but everybody is entitled to their own opinion Smiley.

Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:39:10 PM

It's not the first thread OP writes about a supposed BTC collapse, but without more tangible elements, I call all this a FUD. OP definitively wants bitcoin price to collapse...

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:39:15 PM

It may have been the reason it got pumped but it won't be the reason it stays there or goes higher. I personally don't believe what you are putting forth here but everybody is entitled to their own opinion Smiley.

Im working on a documentary movie about tether, soon it will be finished and the whole world will know what i know. I spend over 5 months doing research and  coding on tether
Typex

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:57:31 PM

Im working on a documentary movie about tether, soon it will be finished and the whole world will know what i know. I spend over 5 months doing research and  coding on tether
All you post is FUD.  Do us all a favor and gtfo.  The reason BTC price rose so much was because of price manipulation and massive public interest.
vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:58:37 PM

All you post is FUD.  Do us all a favor and gtfo.  The reason BTC price rose so much was because of price manipulation and massive public interest.

Exactly because of tether manipulation which resulted in media attention
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:01:33 PM

Really? And you expect everyone to believe all these allegations on Tether without even a single proof asides mere talks and assumptions. Even if you still come up with a documentary, it will be no different than all these that you have just mentioned. Looking at all your posts, I do not know why you derive so much pleasure in spreading FUD.
hackzang12

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:03:44 PM

I a software engineer/programmer and i have found alot of proof that
tether is being sold to exchanges and that it keeps being printed.

I've found out that it basically is being printed for the sole purpose of purchasing btc with this
newly printed "money" thus popping up the price of not only btc but all cryptos.

I'm working on a documentary on the whole tether scam that will have the biggest
impact on cryptocurrency and the news will be all over it. It will trigger
a bitcoin sell-off like we've never seen before when people realize that 90%
of the marketcap of bitcoin is fake printed tether money.

Tether is a big reason btc got to 20.000, if you look at the chart you can see when tether started getting pumped btc and all altcoins rose with it.

Their offline wallet and richlist can still be seen, and you can clearly see how it is being printed.

Marketcap:

Jan 1 2016- Jan 1 2017  From 7 billion to 18 billion with real money, an increase of approx: 255%

Jan 1 2017- June 1 2017 New tether coin became available:  from 18 billion - 87 billion an increase of approx: 385%
 June 1 2017 - Jan 7 2018 Tether started being printed in massive amounts - from 87 billion to 830 billion an increase of approx: 860%

I guess you trying to spread some FUD News here. Well i hardly believe on your point of view.. alot of investors/traders are holding bitcoin if you're trying to manipulate it then stop it my friend. no one can predict it's price. Bitcoin is a highly volatility.
Typex

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:15:07 PM

Exactly because of tether manipulation which resulted in media attention

Your a moron if you think that.  99% of the media and 99.9% of the public have never even heard of Tether.
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:54:32 PM

I probably might give you the benefit of doubt for your opinion. It is not news that there's a lot of manipulation going on behind the scene, so the story about printed tether might not be far-fetched. It could also be a combination of other factors that will cause a bitcoin sell off.

I know guys that btc will rise for sure, as for example rootstock is in the beta testing phase right now. And will be soon on the btc mainnet so we can expect btc to rise again, china fud/bans etc. is very common tactic and i have heard about it alot back in early 2017. Russia is planning on making their own coin and usually Russia works with China. Which means China is spreading this fud again to buy in low and sell high in the future.

I went through some of your old posts, it's funny how only 6 days ago you were quite optimistic that Bitcoin value will rise. You even predicted 2018 to be a good year for BTC! What happened?
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:04:56 PM

I probably might give you the benefit of doubt for your opinion. It is not news that there's a lot of manipulation going on behind the scene, so the story about printed tether might not be far-fetched. It could also be a combination of other factors that will cause a bitcoin sell off.

I know guys that btc will rise for sure, as for example rootstock is in the beta testing phase right now. And will be soon on the btc mainnet so we can expect btc to rise again, china fud/bans etc. is very common tactic and i have heard about it alot back in early 2017. Russia is planning on making their own coin and usually Russia works with China. Which means China is spreading this fud again to buy in low and sell high in the future.

I went through some of your old posts, it's funny how only 6 days ago you were quite optimistic that Bitcoin value will rise. You even predicted 2018 to be a good year for BTC!
Also created three identical "BREAKING NEWS" topics in different forum sections. I'm looking forward to the promised documentary, which everyone will talk about.
vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:24:31 PM

I went through some of your old posts, it's funny how only 6 days ago you were quite optimistic that Bitcoin value will rise. You even predicted 2018 to be a good year for BTC!
Also created three identical "BREAKING NEWS" topics in different forum sections. I'm looking forward to the promised documentary, which everyone will talk about.

You will soon learn how dodgy tether is from my 20min long documentary, i have been working on it for 6 weeks now. Soon everybody will learn.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:28:59 PM

Well, I read your points and in as much as I have the urge to say so many things regarding your supposed reasons why bitcoin might/ will collapse; I just simply fight back the urge because I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But permit me to say that I don't think BTC might collapse, this coin will surely go a long way. I just don't understand why some of us are been so pessimistic about it.
mikan111

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:35:29 PM

Collapse or disappearance of bitcoin is a topic from the very beginning, why that trend would change?
christina30

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:52:58 PM

It's not the first thread OP writes about a supposed BTC collapse, but without more tangible elements, I call all this a FUD. OP definitively wants bitcoin price to collapse...

I agree many people want bitcoin destroy.But its wont gonna happen because bitcoin has much of investor in the world that can hold him and  strong.If they think bitcoin gonna collaps because of price down. Think again...Bitcpin has greate potential than we expect so its imposible to collaps.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:15:35 PM

I've found out that it basically is being printed for the sole purpose of purchasing btc with this
newly printed "money" thus popping up the price of not only btc but all cryptos.

Marketcap:

June 1 2017 - Jan 7 2018 Tether started being printed in massive amounts - from 87 billion to 830 billion an increase of approx: 860%

Interesting post, OP.

I'm skeptical of your claims for 1 reason(think about what you're saying):

If tethers market cap is "830 billion" that's more than the total market cap of crypto currencies combined($498 billion):

Link to image in case it doesn't show:  http://i65.tinypic.com/5mbwxv.jpg

This site lists tether's market cap @ $1.6 billion:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tether/

I think people might be interested in knowing where you got a "830 billion" tether market cap from.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:20:58 PM

Marketcap:

Interesting post, OP.

I'm skeptical of your claims for 1 reason(think about what you're saying):

If tethers market cap is "830 billion" that's more than the total market cap of crypto currencies combined($498 billion):

This site lists tether's market cap @ $1.6 billion:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tether/
This is why i called a bullsh*t thing which i have seen those numbers posted above. Talking about marketcap of tether it didnt even reach out those numbers. The question is where the hell did you get those numbers? Checking marketcap only $1.6 B is the peak on where tether did able to reach out. This is just a fud and the funny thing that few days earlier on his post it seems  he do love bitcoin same on thing being posted above by fellow member too.  Wink

KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:28:14 PM

Op has come up with a reason for the ongoing price fluctuation to such a great extent. But people believe in bitcoin which is good, it's better to keep following the growth of bitcoin. Op tries to justify, but he cannot make it until he reveals some proof of work.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pintasak

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:54:37 AM

I a software engineer/programmer and i have found alot of proof that
tether is being sold to exchanges and that it keeps being printed.

I'm working on a documentary on the whole tether scam that will have the biggest
impact on cryptocurrency and the news will be all over it. It will trigger
a bitcoin sell-off like we've never seen before when people realize that 90%
of the marketcap of bitcoin is fake printed tether money.

Tether is a big reason btc got to 20.000, if you look at the chart you can see when tether started getting pumped btc and all altcoins rose with it.

Their offline wallet and richlist can still be seen, and you can clearly see how it is being printed.

Marketcap:

Jan 1 2016- Jan 1 2017  From 7 billion to 18 billion with real money, an increase of approx: 255%

Jan 1 2017- June 1 2017 New tether coin became available:  from 18 billion - 87 billion an increase of approx: 385%

It will never collapse instead the growth will be more develop.Many traders and investors are gaining their benefits well.Dont beleive the manipulators because they only spread fake news.Focus its the best way and be positive

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: