Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:56:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it allowed to post investment opportunities here?  (Read 723 times)
Boelens (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 08:20:52 PM

Just curious. I.e, invest for a new site, help supply the bank roll. Wondering if it's allowed in the lending section.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stormlighter

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 08:22:30 PM

Short answer - yes! Smiley

Have a look around and you will find many likewise
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 08:22:41 PM

Just curious. I.e, invest for a new site, help supply the bank roll. Wondering if it's allowed in the lending section.

Are you looking for a loan, or an investment?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
marcovaldo

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 08:23:07 PM

Better here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=78.0

BITEX
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                              ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███

The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank
TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE

███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
               ███     ███     ███
                 ███     ███     ███

WHITEPAPER | ANN
JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
Boelens (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 08:27:07 PM

Well, it's a bit eh at this point. The development costs could be a loan (partially), and the bankroll an investment. Or, the development costs could be a investment whereas you get a certain part of the profit (this is a system I dislike, it's like hiring someone promising 50/50 profit split), and then I supply the bankroll. I currently simply don't have enough costs for both development + bank roll for what I want to make, however I do believe the idea has potential. So what I could do is just be a nice person and give this idea to someone who might wish to make it and has the costs to supply it, or try and get a loan/investment to help me make this site.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 11:20:06 PM

Well, it's a bit eh at this point. The development costs could be a loan (partially), and the bankroll an investment. Or, the development costs could be a investment whereas you get a certain part of the profit (this is a system I dislike, it's like hiring someone promising 50/50 profit split), and then I supply the bankroll. I currently simply don't have enough costs for both development + bank roll for what I want to make, however I do believe the idea has potential. So what I could do is just be a nice person and give this idea to someone who might wish to make it and has the costs to supply it, or try and get a loan/investment to help me make this site.

I'd like to hear more about it, including the costs for both development/bankrolling.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Boelens (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 11:21:29 PM

I'd like to hear more about it, including the costs for both development/bankrolling.

I'll send you a PM in a few minutes.
faiza1990

Activity: 420

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 06:38:41 PM

I'll send you a PM in a few minutes.

is this still on I am interested if you can give me more information

MoneyGod

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 11:26:19 AM

what is this going here  Embarrassed

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: