Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:36:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it allowed to post investment opportunities here?  (Read 723 times)
Boelens (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 08:20:52 PM

Just curious. I.e, invest for a new site, help supply the bank roll. Wondering if it's allowed in the lending section.
stormlighter

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 08:22:30 PM

Short answer - yes! Smiley

Have a look around and you will find many likewise
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3076

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 08:22:41 PM

Just curious. I.e, invest for a new site, help supply the bank roll. Wondering if it's allowed in the lending section.

Are you looking for a loan, or an investment?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
marcovaldo

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 08:23:07 PM

Better here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=78.0

BITEX
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                              ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███

The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank
TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE

███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
               ███     ███     ███
                 ███     ███     ███

WHITEPAPER | ANN
JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
Boelens (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 08:27:07 PM

Well, it's a bit eh at this point. The development costs could be a loan (partially), and the bankroll an investment. Or, the development costs could be a investment whereas you get a certain part of the profit (this is a system I dislike, it's like hiring someone promising 50/50 profit split), and then I supply the bankroll. I currently simply don't have enough costs for both development + bank roll for what I want to make, however I do believe the idea has potential. So what I could do is just be a nice person and give this idea to someone who might wish to make it and has the costs to supply it, or try and get a loan/investment to help me make this site.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 11:20:06 PM

Well, it's a bit eh at this point. The development costs could be a loan (partially), and the bankroll an investment. Or, the development costs could be a investment whereas you get a certain part of the profit (this is a system I dislike, it's like hiring someone promising 50/50 profit split), and then I supply the bankroll. I currently simply don't have enough costs for both development + bank roll for what I want to make, however I do believe the idea has potential. So what I could do is just be a nice person and give this idea to someone who might wish to make it and has the costs to supply it, or try and get a loan/investment to help me make this site.

I'd like to hear more about it, including the costs for both development/bankrolling.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Boelens (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 11:21:29 PM

I'd like to hear more about it, including the costs for both development/bankrolling.

I'll send you a PM in a few minutes.
faiza1990

Activity: 420

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 06:38:41 PM

I'll send you a PM in a few minutes.

is this still on I am interested if you can give me more information

MoneyGod

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 11:26:19 AM

what is this going here  Embarrassed

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: