Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:41:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what to buy during this dip?  (Read 999 times)
jaimepenag

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 05:25:46 PM

XRB, now the price is very low and new events , wallets, exchange, brand, are comming , so now is the best time to invest on them. Dragon Chain also, it had a  dip but now is in resistance mode and soon it will go up again. Try to invest with the coins where you can see a long resistance level after a dip and the one which offers a good product , have a whitepaper and good discussion amount in the social networks.. Good luck!!
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:15:36 AM

XRB, now the price is very low and new events , wallets, exchange, brand, are comming , so now is the best time to invest on them. Dragon Chain also, it had a  dip but now is in resistance mode and soon it will go up again. Try to invest with the coins where you can see a long resistance level after a dip and the one which offers a good product , have a whitepaper and good discussion amount in the social networks.. Good luck!!

Agree. Take advantage of raiblocks because it's going to be one of the coins that is very close having a mass adoption. People are smart so if we talk long term use, feeless and fast transaction is always required which XRB has.
SunMixer

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:26:41 AM

im looking for a week(until an ico) so i can keep a bit of my eth. i was looking at stratis because it should be around the same price or higher(15$). the coin should be stable or around the same as it is now. suggestions?
And why is it a stratis, not a monero or ripple or waves or dash even. In general, you know so much now the option of further development, that the head is all around. So here you need to look closely at your investment.
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:24:03 AM

I plan to buy neo and bcn in this case of the market I follow them for a long time and I think that in the future we will gain a good profit I recommend you to focus on what you know well

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:50:02 PM

To many coins to mention but only these 5 got my attention.

XRB- RAILBLOCK
TRX-tron
BLUE- ethereum blue
DENT-dentcoin
PRL-oyster pearl
I am wondering why you have not mentioned any of the top altcoins. I mean, this totally make sense that you are ditching bitcoin as it rarely happens in this section to come across a Bitcoiner. Don’t you think so that we have much better options than the one you listed? Ethereum really impressed me in last few months and honestly, it is better to stick with the old ones or at least add them into the list too.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:22:42 PM

To many coins to mention but only these 5 got my attention.

XRB- RAILBLOCK
TRX-tron
BLUE- ethereum blue
DENT-dentcoin
PRL-oyster pearl
I am wondering why you have not mentioned any of the top altcoins. I mean, this totally make sense that you are ditching bitcoin as it rarely happens in this section to come across a Bitcoiner. Don’t you think so that we have much better options than the one you listed? Ethereum really impressed me in last few months and honestly, it is better to stick with the old ones or at least add them into the list too.

tron one of the biggest overpricing coin still in market.

please be aware from this pumpdump coin. its highly riskly nowadays.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:49:07 PM

im looking for a week(until an ico) so i can keep a bit of my eth. i was looking at stratis because it should be around the same price or higher(15$). the coin should be stable or around the same as it is now. suggestions?
And why is it a stratis, not a monero or ripple or waves or dash even. In general, you know so much now the option of further development, that the head is all around. So here you need to look closely at your investment.
I would also suggest reconsidering the decision. There are better options than stratis. Though I don’t understand why altcoins investment clouds the idea of investing in bitcoin, but still buying the top altcoins would bring good amount of profit sometime but honestly, bitcoin should be given a thought at least. After all it is the number one digital currency in terms of making profit. Also, it is facing a downfall at the present moment.
nelsmining

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:35:23 PM

I think this is the best time to buy and really you can go in many different directions and be fine so pick 3 to 5 and enjoy the ride.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:11:26 PM

I would also suggest reconsidering the decision. There are better options than stratis. Though I don’t understand why altcoins investment clouds the idea of investing in bitcoin, but still buying the top altcoins would bring good amount of profit sometime but honestly, bitcoin should be given a thought at least. After all it is the number one digital currency in terms of making profit. Also, it is facing a downfall at the present moment.
"You are not that late to buy at Bitcoin, they say." Of course people are going to switch because of the high price of Bitcoin, if you have a lot of money you can invest in Bitcoin because you will get high profit too but not those who only buy a bit of it. That's a lot of people are switching through altcoins because of the cheap price of it and taking a risk even if sometimes it dump so badly.

Kulllianll

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:56:46 PM

Right now there is a total sale. Buy any token from the top 100 that fell well in value. Once the situation stabilizes, consider the profit.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:17:26 PM

The fact is that to date I have not bought any coins for early storage. Of course this does not apply to the etherium. It is the etherium that is most trusted today. But nevertheless, if you trade, you need to monitor the market very carefully.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 11:54:50 PM

I'll take the chance to buy the legitimate ones that are on the top list mostly. They are heavily discounted right now. Such of those that I bought are VEN, QSP, and NEO that even there's a huge dip then I expect and trust them as a long term investment.

ruslangitelman223

Activity: 163

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:34:47 AM

Right here you were offered to look for shitkoins that are not noticeable but can change beyond recognition. The main thing will wait until the general rise of the market and then it will be clear whether your choice was correct.

AntoCokbun

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:51:23 PM

and today it's all getting deeper, I do not think it's time to buy and we have to be a bit more patient and wait until the market is at the bottom.

Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:28:48 PM

The more it is going deeper the more fools gonna compete with each other for selling cheap. This is how markets work and how the cycle turns.. Smart money is looking for opportunities in order to grab best deals before market get exploded. If all alts are going down try to buy all the deeps.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:12:51 PM

Buy bitcoin, ethereum and any coin that you think is a potential coin, this is the right time to buy. Its our opportunity to buy more token or coin that we want to hold.
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:29:56 PM

In this dip situation buy Datum and TFL. It will give you much profit in just 3 months even triple your fund. Also, you can consider the recently launched coin in the exchanges like; Poet, SNOV and QLINK.
VPoro

Activity: 201

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:41:52 PM

my portfolio now are PKT, SXUT, TIO, ETH and BTC. All of them have reduced so much. So, I will buy them more to reduce the average price. They will recover soon and i believe that.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
nesso

Activity: 637
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:36:53 PM

the people who bought neo at the current bottom price made 20% profit now. opportunities such as these have been seen in many coins.
the prices were neo and ven. ada is a bit risky but its price is very low right now Smiley
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:38:13 PM

I think XVG is a good investment at the current price. I've been buying the dips down to this price for a few weeks now and have done pretty well off of it. It has a trend of jumping back up to 1,000+ satoshis within a week or 2 of me buying. So it's been going pretty well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: