Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:57:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO][EMA] EMMARES | 🚀 Email as you know it, will never be the same 🚀  (Read 57333 times)
tadejoremuz

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 09:09:13 PM

A very super project may be the project is highly anticipated by many marketers so that the program in this project can be targeted by its users. With a very simple concept of this project there are advantages of great success

Thank you! EMMARES platform will be very simple and straightforward to use so any email marketeer can use it. It will bring advantages both to email marketers and to email recipients.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inforocker

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:23:44 AM

I am looking to see how this project will evolve future! looks interesting to me Great Project with lots of potential to grow!
Thank you for the response. We are working hard to prepare working model soon. PoC is done and we already have ESP for first inclusion of EMMARES services into that service with up to 10 million  mails per day.
inforocker

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:25:38 AM

Actually good news to me. means that the project looks serious and strong enough to interest investors!
Thank you Simon

We are sure, that EMMARES can disrupt the whole marketing industry , delivering best RoI and in the same time preserve recipients of spam.
Marco22

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:26:47 AM

I'm interested with this project. Do you have any bounty campaign ao I can join? This is so promising because we have milllions of users of an application.
inforocker

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:28:21 AM

This project is awesome once it will be executed correctly and once they will finish the platform with a very user friendly one.
It's pretty good if they prioritize the voice of their users like they will listen what the users want for the good of this project.

Exactly the point of EMMARES. We want to encourage quality over quantity and pull instead of push.
On such way, recipients won't be overloaded with the content, which is irrelevant for them and will have ability to apply for things, which are their interest.
inforocker

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:34:40 AM

I'm interested with this project. Do you have any bounty campaign ao I can join? This is so promising because we have milllions of users of an application.

Hello Marco!

Yes we have bounty campaign and we believe it has very good budget. For bounty campaign all together 600k$ in EMA tokens is reserved. It will go in two stages.

we only opened Bounty campaign and places are opened for all subcampaigns, especially signature, content and social media. Translation is pretty full already, but there is space for few languages still.

You are welcome to the bounty campaign.

Actually at final stage we see EMMARES as ultimate assessment tool for email users and with global usage spam would be eliminated and email would be reinvented as useful tool for personalized choice of information sourcing.
Brayden9251

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:59:50 AM

What services and products does EMMARES sell in Asia at the moment? In which regions is it planned to launch sales in the future?
Jack tom

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:34:46 AM

Very interesting project ill keep my eye on it. I have one question - can i buy your tokens without using eth wallet?
inforocker

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 12:01:14 PM

What services and products does EMMARES sell in Asia at the moment? In which regions is it planned to launch sales in the future?

Thank you for the question!
EMMARES is new product in the field of email marketing and has great impact on overall sentiment to email. Impact, when we will reach certain level of assessments of email recipients, will be global.
Emmares is not limited to region or country. It is something, what in current world simply does not exist and will have big positive impact on email world in global.
Emmares will allow independent developers to use data on the blockchain and make their add ons or DAPPs.
Smart services will turn existing email "push sentiment" , which makes so much spam, to "pull sentimen"t and excelence in email marketing messages quality. And that will lead to reduction of the quantity and less spam.

In 2019 globalization is part of the time plan and we plan presence on main continents.
inforocker

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 12:17:07 PM

What's the difference with other gaming
The name is cool ,, like a bunch of successful entrepreneurs

Hello, Daniel

maybe you didn't understand well the concept and main goals of EMMAREs project.
It is definitely not a gaming..

EMMARES is connecting high-quality email content with interested
recipients. Encouraging better quality content, lower frequency, and fair
content evaluation, EMMARES brings new value, an expanded audience
for email marketers and less spam with only desired content for
recipients.
EMMARES - Email Marketing Rewarding System is an evaluation system
that highly benefits email marketers (senders) as well as email recipients
(all email users).

and you can see short explainer here : https://youtu.be/Zd9EqxFX6M0
inforocker

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 01:14:33 PM

Very interesting project ill keep my eye on it. I have one question - can i buy your tokens without using eth wallet?

For buying EMA tokens you need your ERC20 compatible wallet. Do not send ETH from Exchanges! Use your personal wallet, as smart contract works on that way, that automatically sends EMA to the wallet, from where ETH comes.

In crowdsale only ETH is accepted
inforocker

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 01:45:58 PM

gives high hopes. i ll support it just joined the bounty program
Thank you Anton. With joining the bounty program you will be part of great story and future of email!

you have all details about bounty and links to reports always available for fast access also on  https://emmares.io/bounty.pdf
serenabiel

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:08:01 AM

I am looking to see how this project will evolve future! looks interesting to me
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:15:20 AM

I have not found the main idea of this project, if only to send email and reduce spam and improve the security of that email, preferably using premium email, I still do not understand, what is the relationship with blockchain technology about this project
TajaO

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:52:50 AM

I have not found the main idea of this project, if only to send email and reduce spam and improve the security of that email, preferably using premium email, I still do not understand, what is the relationship with blockchain technology about this project

Hello,

I suggest to maybe watch our video which explains the idea behind EMMARES well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=Zd9EqxFX6M0
The idea is not only to send email, reduce spam and improve security although they are all components of the whole EMMARES process. The system enables receivers (everyday users) to pick their favorite topics and choose what kind of content they want to receive. It also includes them in the evaluation process since they have the ability to rate the senders (they rate each mail they receive). In return, they get EMA tokens from a rewarding pool that is provided by email sender (marketers). And this is where the blockchain technology steps in. Email marketers build up their reputation and ensure they have big enough rewarding pool in order to get enough ratings to be rated as one of the top senders. That way they can access targeted groups of their interest which in the end brings better email marketing results and higher ROI.

Blockchain technology is essential in this project since everyone can check the unchangeability (trust) of the assessments. Also, Blockchain is a main transfer of value (reward) between the pool and a recipient. As Ethereum blockchain has limited throughput and a high cost for small transactions, we use side chain with high throughput, which is referenced to main blockchain (ethereum) in a way, that block-hash off side chain is reflected on the main blockchain, ensuring trust and unchangeability of the scores. Personal data is off-chain for obvious reasons.

I hope I made it clear for you but if you have any more questions feel free to ask.
arwanabounty

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:48:06 PM

The concept is very good put forward email function, as a tool of communication in the digital world
so hopefully all email users, Can receive all emails without spam, new sophisticated digital world project. hope what will be desired in this project will soon be achieved, I am sure if team can promote this project with vigor and have a strategy that it will also certainly be able to attract the attention of many investors.
TajaO

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:34:45 PM

The concept is very good put forward email function, as a tool of communication in the digital world
so hopefully all email users, Can receive all emails without spam, new sophisticated digital world project. hope what will be desired in this project will soon be achieved, I am sure if team can promote this project with vigor and have a strategy that it will also certainly be able to attract the attention of many investors.

Thank you for the support, it's great to hear that with each day we have more and more people believing in EMMARES as much as we do. Our goal is to take EMMARES global and put trust and quality back in people’s minds when talking about email and email marketing.
Daniel332

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:29:44 PM

Good job! This is a great and promising project. I'll hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good luck with your project!                           
TajaO

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:20:02 PM

Great Cause. Like most projects, adoption will be key to making an impact. I hope you are successful and will follow your project with the hopes of contributing where possible. Good luck

Of course, adoption is the key, especially since EMMARES really IS focused on users and our main goal is to create a win-win situation for email recipients as well as senders. Please feel free to join also our Telegram channel: https://t.me/emmares to be up to date with everything.
Brettle332

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:15:11 PM

I'm interested with this project. Do you have any bounty campaign ao I can join? This is so promising because we have milllions of users of an application
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: