Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:05:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO in January thru March  (Read 5695 times)
yonghongtang

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:22:13 PM

I'm sure there are many threads on ICO's, but would like to focus on best ICO's  coming in January through March Window.Please add ICO's you think possibility it can easily goes up 10X minimum in 2018.

I would start  DADI.

PreICO Price 1 DADI = 0.4 USD
I suggest blocklancer to everyone. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1974481
It may become a international Jobs Finding Platform.
1ETH=14000Tokens now.
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:31:23 PM

If you want not money only and appreciate human values you can to pay attention ICO in my signature. This is project for all family. And it will be useful for all members
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:31:29 PM

I'm very confident that the daneel project does have a great potential for success this year, please read their roadmap at www.daneel.io, if you are interested in joining an ICO, you can join daneel.io
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:36:55 PM

Bob's Repair solves real world problems. It might be the best ICO in first quarter of 2018.
Sether, Dether, Repux, Kwh also look good but they can't be the best one. Copytrack is well known project, Hilarski support it.
I don't see too many competitors for this year honestly.
Meksika

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:42:17 PM

I now work in a very prospective campaign.
e-Chat Bounty Campaign
I was pleasantly surprised by the price of the token, which is why I think that this campaign can be added to the top of the most successful ones.
1 ECHT = 1 USD
almiani

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:46:22 PM

Actually i do not invest much in ico, but there is one ico which i think is nice and worth considering for noted in investment list, that is Amon Tech. Amon converts in real time with best performing cryptocurrencies with an intelligent conversion system for maximum value.

maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:51:01 PM

if I think ICO play2live is also very good and ICO will also be successful and also has great potential in achieving success this year. that's why I'm very confident with ICO play2live
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:53:18 PM

I'm sure there are many threads on ICO's, but would like to focus on best ICO's  coming in January through March Window.Please add ICO's you think possibility it can easily goes up 10X minimum in 2018.

I would start  DADI.

I don't have any suggestion about ICO because I already leave it when loss over 40% from my money after cut loss last week. Now only invest/ trade with bitcoin and second coin ( ETH, LTC & XMR ) use martiangle strategy with medium term period. Last week is my second loss and give me bad dream and stress, not good condition for me. Never join ICO and start with new way.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
mrsamuelmills83

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:44:55 PM

I would start  DADI.

Coti looks promising. A great team with an interesting idea and they will create their own blockchain based on the DAG protocol. I like it very much  Grin
centner

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 09:39:54 PM

I can't choose only 1 project and this my top 3 ICO Jan-March 2018. I think it will be a year of platforms and technological projects:
1)Dadi - it was very hard to buy tokens at public sale
2)Copytrack - last day of ICO don't miss it
3)Dether - Token Sale is Now Live!

thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:50:57 PM

I would start  DADI.

nice project, but i recommend you medichain project that is engaged in health, ico which started februari until april see this https://medichain.online/. with a total supply of 100 million coins.
blatty

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:04:30 PM

I really like Sentinel Chain. They are aiming to empower unbanked farmers in developing countries by turning “dead capital” such as livestock into tokenized assets. This creates financial inclusion by allowing them to access financial services (such as loans and insurance) which have typically been unavailable to them. Sentinel Chain have partnered with VeChain for "the development of cross-chain interoperable technology to facilitate joint access to global financial inclusion markets in areas of cross-border livestock trade." With a hard cap of $14.4 million the token economics are great. Plus, they have a prototype!

Check it out:

https://sentinel-chain.org/
natasha-lev

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:08:43 PM

There are many good ICOs, but I think the most promising projects would be tomochain, Matrixchain, nucleus Vision, nucypher, Keep network and orchid protocol.

This list is good. But Matrixchain already finished. Nucleus will give airdrop. Tomochain?  (or Tomocoin??) will have very small cap per person.
Other three left look really nice,  but we still don't know details of token allocation.

Experty is also very nice project with 9k ETH cap, big community and transparent team. I know it's closed already,  but this ICO was one of the best for January,  so it deserves to be in this list.
natasha-lev

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:11:15 PM

I really like Sentinel Chain. They are aiming to empower unbanked farmers in developing countries by turning “dead capital” such as livestock into tokenized assets. This creates financial inclusion by allowing them to access financial services (such as loans and insurance) which have typically been unavailable to them. Sentinel Chain have partnered with VeChain for "the development of cross-chain interoperable technology to facilitate joint access to global financial inclusion markets in areas of cross-border livestock trade." With a hard cap of $14.4 million the token economics are great. Plus, they have a prototype!

Check it out:

https://sentinel-chain.org/

Sentinel looks interesting.  I will have a look at it. Thanks.
SirgulioB

Activity: 477
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:12:45 PM

I can't choose only 1 project and this my top 3 ICO Jan-March 2018. I think it will be a year of platforms and technological projects:
1)Dadi - it was very hard to buy tokens at public sale
2)Copytrack - last day of ICO don't miss it
3)Dether - Token Sale is Now Live!

I agree about the Copytrack. I studied this project and it seems to me very solid and promising. Unfortunately now all my money in the fallen crypt.

══════════════[ LYRA ] | Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain | [ LYRA ]══════════════
┌[ Social Media ]──▸───▸───▸───▸───▸───▸// ◈ BitcointalkTelegramTwitterLinkedIn // ┐
└ \\ ✓Customizable tokens  ✓NFTDeFiDEX  ✓Revenue share \\◂───◂───◂─── [ Main Features ] ┘
Yana_1

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:14:40 PM

There are many good ICO you guys wrote here. I will add some new :
1. Current
2. Insight network
3. Loomia
4. Coinmetro
5. Credits
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:15:35 PM

During January I invested in: TravelFlex, PM7, Storiqa, KYC Legal, Iungo, HireMatch, SCORUM, Daneel, Napoleon X and Vestarin.
In February and March I plan to invest in: Credits, Bubbletone and also in NEO platform ICOs: Effect and NEX.
In April also in Ternio (Stellar platform).

Currently I'm in airdrop of Nucleus Vision and Current.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:16:52 PM

I would start  DADI.

Ethereum is best ICO project for me!
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:57:50 AM

I suggest PolicyPal as the best ICO in January thru march period. PolicyPal is a Singapore based insurance company in to block chain and also launch their cryptocurrency as an ICO this month end. They have a very good management team and advisory board which has good potential to boom in this cryptocurrency market.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:33:58 AM

1. ArcBlock - end . Hardcap reached
2. Titanium Blockchain Infrastructure - end . Hardcap reached
3. YourBlock (Look at my signature) - on going. Half of total tokens sold out
4. Credits Blockchain - thousands of investors are waiting for February 15th
5. Thrive - softcap achieved
6. Sapien - has a great community

please do the analysis according to your own experience

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: