Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:48:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO in January thru March  (Read 5695 times)
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:43:37 AM

I liked dorado and their concept  Roll Eyes
taseigerku

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:52:19 AM

dadi ? naahh... simple i dont trust ico who lied on their whitepaper

safekeet is good
daneel is promising..would buy some
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:01:24 AM

For now, I think Bobsrepair is a good one. They were able to reach their target even before the end of the ICO, they still have a month to the end of the ICO when it was sold out. I believe when they finalifinally get to the market its going to be a big one.
mrsamuelmills83

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:50:52 PM

The Xtrade.io ico looks very promising. It's the year for the securities and I believe it will be good. Adding wall street system to the blockchain exchange.
lighterkek

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 04:46:32 PM

buzzshow and joytokene I'm sure you will get very fast and I am sure you can get a lot of ico advice here so it is very useful here. So the investment advice is important for me. you can shape your investments in this way
A_Z_Z_A

Activity: 62
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:23:59 PM

Hi

I'm participating in Marinecoin ICO here https://marineco.in It's providing 450 000 coins for free. But that's not all: artificial intelligence, fast and time-tested blockchain technology, decentralized day-by-day enlarging community.

And one more time, besides a lot of scam ICO's, it's fair and absolutely free!!! Join our community here https://marineco.in/ico
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 06:34:35 PM

I will suggest 2 ICO that looking good. First one is NTOK, It is a promo token. When you will buy NTOK tokens after ICO you get 10% bonus if you have a NTOK. If you send even one aNTOK to your friends, they will also get the same bonus as you.ICO starting on 1 March 2018 and closing on 31 March.Second is socialmedia, SocialMedia.Market will create a global marketplace for Advertisers and Influencers among every major social network, providing convenient and transparent tools for the interaction of any party involved.There are many good ICO's there but we have to study research well and deep about the project.

Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:02:09 PM

I recently discovered Wysker project for myself and fell in love with it at first sight Smiley
I advise you to pay attention to these guys. The team is very strong, which doesn't make a primitive hype, but qualitatively develops a really cool product, that has already been added to AppStore. Their ICO now goes and will end at the end of February.

seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:09:59 PM

Tomocoin with cap 1M on crowdsale will be the top ICO of march-2018 - moon when will be listed on Exchanges. If you are whitelisted - invest and make easy x3-x5
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:10:35 PM

I can name you ICO that will be one of the best ICO in January thru March from my opinion and review and that is https://www.equi.capital/ . Why EQUI is one of the best ICO because you must see the founders and the team on the ICO project. With their experiences and achievements I am sure this EQUI will be the best ICO in 2018. If you want to know more you can check on the website link i have mentioned before. That's why I am doing EQUI bounty campaign now. Thanks
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:13:21 PM

Bobsrepairs I think is good for ICO investment and still ongoing, we can search the information on their website whitepaper

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
jaredl

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:22:41 PM

These are my ICO since jan

1. Experty (hardcap reached in pre-sale)
2. ArcBlock (hardcap reached in a day)
3. MediChain (presale at this moment)
4. Dragon (ICO in 2 days)

Dragon and MediChain are going to be great ICO launches as well. Pay attention to them

Good luck to all!

TPay Wallet: TENd3idLWQq95Z1MSf2cK3JgeLUoqDf8wX

ETH Wallet: 0xa8A8106959931018E3cacFD511dAD5E1c659ea54
Nilupulie

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:12:26 AM

It is very important to do your own research before investing to ICO's. But according to my opinion Daneel is one of the good project and best ICO in 2018.
Daneel's ICO is already started and still you have a chance to join their general sale. Further they have reached their soft cap and more than 8M DAN tokens sold and still counting. Further Daneel partnered with IBM also and ICO ends in 19 days and you can participate during this period with the bonus of 10%
klser

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:53:02 AM

In my opinion there are some good projects. After studying some information I joined  Flogmall , Sapien, Blendcoins, Bobsrepair.
jeni99

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:40:01 PM

So much ico in january and february but that in my spotlight ico is about trading and banking. It is very promising.
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:44:36 PM

YourBlock is the greatest ICO, join now and get a lot of bonuses because ICO is still Pre-Sale

stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:45:16 PM

KWH ICO is the best to me because it has a very effective DEV team with good potentiality. ICO regulation is a very good initiative because it can increase trust of investors. Though most ICO's are fake, scams but I don't believe that all ICO devs have bad motives. A good ICO can help us making free money just by following the rules indicated on how to join their bounty campaign that's why It's always smart to check ICO reviews & ratings before investing.
Their coin seems too expensive for their crowdsale. Who will spend that much for a coin when Bitcoin is around?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:50:46 PM

I think the best ICO of this period will be the ICO project GRAIN, I think they will be champions in the collected investments!
rleannar

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:54:55 PM

KWH ICO is the best to me because it has a very effective DEV team with good potentiality. ICO regulation is a very good initiative because it can increase trust of investors. Though most ICO's are fake, scams but I don't believe that all ICO devs have bad motives. A good ICO can help us making free money just by following the rules indicated on how to join their bounty campaign that's why It's always smart to check ICO reviews & ratings before investing.
Their coin seems too expensive for their crowdsale. Who will spend that much for a coin when Bitcoin is around?
I see your signature - IQeon.
Great gaming project. I'm too invest in it Wink
husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:06:25 PM

I think KWH and Docademic are super projects. Docademic is a very interesting venture. I trust KWH more.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: