Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:45:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO in January thru March  (Read 5695 times)
Madtanaa

Activity: 20
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:14:24 AM

I agree with all the posts recommending marineco and I am glad  i am not the only one promoting its yet to see great potential, a dev-less artificial intelligence environment coupled with a huge supporting community are two important factors leading to success. check them out and research the project at marineco.in and participate to get 450000 MTC it will only take a few minutes of you busy time and you will thank me later  Grin
Kasliono

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:09:52 AM

I'm joining in Marinecoin ICO here https://marineco.in It's providing 450 000 coins for free. But that's not all: artificial intelligence, fast and time-tested blockchain technology, decentralized day-by-day enlarging community.

And one more time, besides a lot of scam ICO's, it's fair and absolutely free!!! Join our community here https://marineco.in/ico
khalil23

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:45:02 AM

I think the Doug Coin price will rise by the end of 2018 to 10 cents
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:53:53 AM

Best ICO in january thru march ? Many I think the best ICO in January to March one of its BuzzShow, Credits, Savedroid, LevelNet because they have a vision and mission that is very good for us to follow.
yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:01:39 AM

I participate in the company's bounty signature in Napoleon's project, I consider this project promising, which will bring investors a good profit. Do not miss the chance.
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:40:24 PM

omnitude
thxminer

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:58:50 PM

I wouldn't suggest participating in any ICO. Firstly, because the number of well wrapped for gift scams is quite high; and secondly, because after most ICOs I've been interested in, the price always has gone down after taking place.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
maliboom

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:33:47 PM

bob repair is a good ico . i also will invest in tend swiss and some other
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:45:04 PM

Still not very well known right now, but I say Fortuna. They're the first crypto team to go into the derivatives market, and I think they have the team to do it. They're also already partnered with neo, qtum, and loopring, showing that they're a legitimate project.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
TRYDENT

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:55:51 PM

One of the most attractive ICO projects in January - March of 2018 is undoubtedly Hero Token. As  I know, even Alibaba invested in Hero Token. Tokensale ends on 28 February.
kom1231

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:55:26 PM

I advise GoNetwork and Nucleus, very promising companies that conduct ICO in the right window for you
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:06:05 PM

cant tell which one is best , but some good icos are -
docademic , credits , kepler , sapien , bankera .

read whitepaper , do your research and join them .
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:23:34 PM

I wouldn't suggest participating in any ICO. Firstly, because the number of well wrapped for gift scams is quite high; and secondly, because after most ICOs I've been interested in, the price always has gone down after taking place.
but not all that, i participate in some ico i always get doubled profits, it's real and true going on like utrust, price ico $ 0.06 first release could reach $ 1, stk, hero play, and many more, all rose multiply after release in the market

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

priyankg3

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:30:40 PM

I will suggest kepler technologies ICO
Kepler technologies aims to create platform, where open-minded engineers, technological inventors and developers worldwide will have more opportunities and access
to investors funding. Investors will be given full protection and the best projects are guaranteed a high success rate.

The main goal of Kepler’s management, besides the production of valuable Robotics and AI solutions, is the creation of a decentralized wealth distribution system through the technological breakthrough that will shape the future of humanity, robotics. Imagine if the creators of the internet had decided to share its wealth creation mechanism with the world instead of leaving it in the hands of corporate organizations who are only concentrated on accumulating personal wealth. Imagine if the internet had been like the blockchain, decentralized and distributed, users would have been benefiting from their own data.
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:47:17 AM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:35:49 AM

Search and ask questions about Vehicle lifecycle blockchain, this project is included to many check list of BEST  ICO, if you are updated about icowatchist.com Then you'll see Vlb as one to be participated not only to be watched. Talking about trust system about this project then it very trusted their first ICO, they weren't able to reach the cap so they have collected millions of money and they have refunded it allso that's how this VLB project is trusted. If you are interested visit their site http://vlb.io read the white paper and any articles about the project.
ICO-Master

Activity: 189
Merit: 13

Filter the wheat from the chaff.

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:54:56 AM

NEON Exchange for sure is among the top in this 3 month period. https://neonexchange.org/
STI_2M

Activity: 253
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:43:07 AM

VLB definately worth your time and, probably, money. The team has people fromIBM and QIWI, they hard cap's low, only $12 million, the project itself is quite interesting from industry's point of view.
cryptonerd42

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:52:30 AM

I think Enkidu is going to be great. They are trying to revolutionize global collaborations. Link - https://enkidu.io/
Anne8

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:25:02 AM

I will hodl my 450.000 MTC getting for FREE until death !!! Grin

If you want to get yours, click on following link and join free ICO :  https://marineco.in

Do not miss this opportunity  Wink.

See you.

Is this airdrop? I dont think hold it till death wil benefit you as a holder.
The purpose of holding is not holding till die but hold till the price up and sell it for getting income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: