Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:43:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO in January thru March  (Read 5695 times)
janelleshepard

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:14:10 PM

I'm participating in Marinecoin ICO here https://marineco.in It's providing 450 000 coins for free. But that's not all: artificial intelligence, fast and time-tested blockchain technology, decentralized day-by-day enlarging community.

It's not all about the amount of tokens you will get from free sign up.
It's about how much they gonna worth when it reaches to the exchanger.
I saw they do have an exchange for their coins but actually there is nothing on that, no volumes , no trades, no liquidity, nothing.
So i will doubt about the successfully of this project.
The Young Turk
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:42:35 PM

It's definitely not Dadi, they copied their whitepaper from another project. Such a bad move. Grin
Policypal, Sapien Network, Debitum, Vice Token and Bob's Repair are my favorite ICO's in first quarter of 2018.

███████                   
                      ██████████                        ██       
                       ████████████                  ███       
                                ██████████           █████       
                                        ███████      ██████         
██████                  ███████     ████
████████                ██████     ██   
██████████        ████████           
███████████    █████████           
████████    ████████

███████    ████████       
              ██████    █████████████ 
          █████████      ███████████ 
      ███████████          █████████ 
██████████████                       
████████████████                       
███████      ████████████           
██████        ████████████           
████                ██████████           

.xx-coin.io.

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:01:39 PM

The first DEV-less truly decentralized crypto project Marinecoin (MTC) airdropping 450.000 MTC to each person who joined through Facebook. (Limited number) I often join ICO and bounties, in my opinion, MTC https://marineco.in/ico is the best ICO in the term you mentioned.
CryptoWinner

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:05:39 PM

Currently for me there some of big interest - AdHive, PolicyPal, Havven - those seem to be really strong.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:21:16 PM

I have to say that you have better quality ICOs this month compared to the past month. I'm very confident about Policypal and Thrive
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:29:49 PM

Bob's Repire is a very interesting and promising project in my opinion.
For the first time I hear about PolicyPal, what can you say about it? What are its strengths?
So many good opinions about him
Rob Jenk

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:36:12 PM

Ye I would agree with many of the people on here regarding arcbloc. Great team in my opinion
AltCoinMarketing

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:45:23 AM

Do you trust an ICO using Stellar over ERC20 based?
blockbryan

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:37:49 AM

ICO POOLING GROUP OPEN (No entry fee)

We actively make deals with ICOs we believe have good potential base on our research to get bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. We also do sub-pools with leading influencers in the field. Minimum investment amount for our usual deals is as low as 0.1 eth. Members are encouraged to do their own research and will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal.

Our group differs from others pooling groups:
  • We have a splendid track record - the SPREADSHEET of our PAST DEALS IS AVAILABLE in our groups for your reference.
  • We have a DEDICATED AND COMMITTED TEAM of 10+ ADMINS researching on prospective ICOs daily - we DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS ourselves before deciding to go forward with the deal.
  • We roll out good deals on an active basis.
  • We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. the operator got a 50% bonus offer but only telling the grp for 25%).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

• We are delighted to announce that our IOLITE POOL is OPEN for contribution - for 24 HOURS.

• We are also delighted to announce that we have SUCCESSFULLY SENT OUT 2 POOLS - i.e. our IGNITE RATINGS and NEXO POOL; in aggregate, that accounts for our 11th POOL SENT.

• Thank you for all your support!!- we have SUCCESSFULLY POOLED FOR 100+ ETH for our NEXO POOL and that accounts for our 2nd100+ ETH DEAL. (Please be informed that due to overwhelming interests and the urgency of the deal, our Nexo pool has not been previously announced on this thread after we announce we ran a pledge for it)

• The SPREADSHEET of our past deals is AVAILABLE in our groups for your reference.

• We welcome suggestions on any good ICOs our members are interested in and we will try our very best to make the deal happen for those which found great enthusiasm among our members - do join our discussion in our group and make suggestions!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone interested feel free to join our telegram chat via the link below:

Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/MzZjmDF

Telegram Group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mRD6xamwhGc-VGptEg

Telegram Announcement Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgN3efmggGiuFQ

Happy hunting:)

Shark's Pool Team
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:13:39 AM

Paypro, Nucleus Vision and Vionex
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:30:19 AM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Ben271286

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

I love this Game!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:40:11 PM

You should check ICOHeadstart

https://www.icoheadstart.com/bounty/255736

Professional Team! Raised 11MIO€ in presale!

What is ICOHEADSTART?

We offer our community access to the safest ICO proposals which have been carefully selected by experts from our compliance department, while adhering to give them the best possible ICO proposal and the highest security standards in the ecosystem. After thorough screening procedures, selected ICO proposals receive the ICO HeadStart Seal of Approval based on the Scorecard Analysis.

Our community is the vital part of our platform. Once the compliance department has finalized the screening process of the ICOs in question, the approval falls in the hands of our community members. The community, consisting of tons of people, is granted the decisive power via their voting rights to determine whether an ICO will be successfully funded. So, it basically creates the capital and the execution structure and it democratizes that access to everyone.

The ICO HeadStart Iconomy is powered by MOAT – Mother of All Tokens. MOAT plays a variety of utility roles within our platform and gives our members the highest level of risk management for their investments

CROWDSALE BEGIN: 26th of March 2018 at 12pm GMT+1.

Circulating MOAT:         23,55% (2.355.000.000 MOAT)
PRE-ICO:                              2,5%
ICO:                                      12,5%
BOUNTY:                             2,25%
Pre-ICO raised :                 3.300 ETH
Hard cap ICO:                  25.000ETH
Token exchange rate:     0.0000260744683
Total token supply:         10.000.000.000
Minimum purchase:        0.01 ETH
Ethan Friedman

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:57:29 PM

I really think NEX will be good. It's an ICO being relaxed on the NEO platform. Look into it Smiley
Ab-Soul

Activity: 647
Merit: 500

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:09:42 PM

I'm following a few icos, Debitum is about to finish and it's almost Hardcapped: http://debitum.network/
And Vice industr token is a good choice to invest: https://vicetoken.com/

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
Manc89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:46:42 AM

jika anda mencari ICO terbaik bulan ini, mungkin sayaikan anda untuk mengikuti daneel.io ICO, karena ini adalah satu-satunya yang menggunakan AI dalam membantu para investor untuk menentukan keuntungan mereka, jika anda ingin info lebih lengkap, kunjungi websitenya di www.daneel.io

This is not local section so i think you make a mistake when post this.

I'm following a few icos, Debitum is about to finish and it's almost Hardcapped: http://debitum.network/
And Vice industr token is a good choice to invest: https://vicetoken.com/

Both ico that you mention above is good choice of ico.
Als coinmetro is also good choice. But i suggest people to do their own checking before decide to invest in that ico.
fxstrike

Activity: 238
Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:00:02 AM

Genesis is an open-source blockchain platform, the basis of which was laid in 2011 by programmer Oleg Strelenko. The platform's code was written completely from the ground up. Currently, there is a team of over 15 top-tier software developers working on the project. We can't run an ICO for the concept of Genesis the way that we like, that's why we decided to give away 85% of all tokens to a maximum number of programmers, so that with the help of the community Genesis becomes the best blockchain platform in the world.

85% of all tokens will be distributed for free among GitHub users, who put a star in the gist [click the red letter below to visit the gist]. Only for those with 1+ year GitHub accounts.

If you plan on making big on ICO, you better build your own smart contract network which Genesis project can provide, so you can make profit from other businesses that runs on your smart contract network. Obviously from the coins price appreciation

This is open source project running on at github that gives you baseline code and platform to generate your own smart contract network, this tools will give newcomer and expert alike easy way to create more powerful and sophisticated smart contract network that probably will surpassed even ethereum

Right now they are giving away their coins which is GEN and if you give a referrer github username you received another 10GEN, they reduce the GEN amount given everyday, right now it is 143, if you want to register please visit this page. You need 1+ year github account to join in.

Join Genesis here

you can use my github username as referrer [advertiva] to receive another 10GEN

nalaiqpaanda

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:27:00 AM

Hi Guys,

A good one that's been going on under the radar is Rentberry. Do give this review a read: https://medium.com/@khawaja.faheem/ico-review-rentberry-223d8f0a5311

Last 2 days of sale!

Cheers,
Faheem
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:59:38 AM

I'm sure there are many threads on ICO's, but would like to focus on best ICO's  coming in January through March Window.Please add ICO's you think possibility it can easily goes up 10X minimum in 2018.

I would start  DADI.

PreICO Price 1 DADI = 0.4 USD
My favourite ICOs which are active right now are VALID and TEND. Awesome teams and advisors behind these ones.

Don't trust any exchange!
Rob Jenk

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:14:05 PM

Tomochain! I really like what these guys are doing. They are trying to make a nice easy to use interface that incorporates blockchain technology. As well a as a wallet and a social app. User interface is a real area that can be improved in this space so I look forward to seeing how they get on
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:16:41 PM

I'm sure there are many threads on ICO's, but would like to focus on best ICO's  coming in January through March Window.Please add ICO's you think possibility it can easily goes up 10X minimum in 2018.

I would start  DADI.

PreICO Price 1 DADI = 0.4 USD
My favourite ICOs which are active right now are VALID and TEND. Awesome teams and advisors behind these ones.

I have seen quite few similar projects to Valid recently, focusing on customized marketing on blockchain. I see Valid are going good with their ICO, already exceeded 10m usd.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: