Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:00:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO in January thru March  (Read 5695 times)
blumkinnn

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:03:02 PM

I feel they only need a year to develop their money. MTC will be popular for this 2018. Do not lose your chance. https://marineco.in/ico/
I hope you're right. With cautiousness I study this project, here already 2 weeks, I shall merge behind news through a tweeter. I plan to invest 300-400 dollars, maybe more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clawdiw

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:48:35 PM

My best ico is WePower.

WePower is a blockchain-based green energy trading platform.

The project gives the possibility to the renewable energy producers to raise capital by issuing their own energy tokens. The tokens represent energy they commit to produce and deliver. This energy will have a lower cost and also lower impact on nature.

The team is great, already on point with every update. Very responsive and very aware of their competitors.

Their startup is backed by StartupBootcamp, the biggest global startups accelerator.

Price during ico: 0,125 $.

10x? maybe. We'll see

yunusseymen16

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:33:42 PM

I think signals network, friendz and effect. All three are great projects.
And they have very good teams. I think they will definitely be worthy. We recommend your research. Another project that I value most is Pitch. Everyone thanks for sharing.
anahillesheim

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:07:11 PM

I like Eristica. In my mind their idea very good and clever. I believe that this idea can reach heights in the market of crypto-currency.
Sureshgudivada76

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:27:24 AM

I'm very excited and fascinated to participate in Marinecoin ICO here https://marineco.in They are providing 450 000 coins for free. But that's not all: artificial intelligence, fast and time-tested blockchain technology, decentralized day-by-day enlarging community.

The flood of crypto currency is across the globe with various projects, not all are the promising projects, investors should be careful in ascertaining the genuine projects to get the real value for the money

Join our community here https://marineco.in/ico

# BIG ICO, excited to be part of it....long way to go and bang the crypto currency market........
Good Progess keep up the good work team , Kudo's to the community team...

Hope the Sleeping Gaint Marinecoin will wake up soon and surprise the world with the success of its project with astonishing results.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:51:30 AM

I'm sure there are many threads on ICO's, but would like to focus on best ICO's  coming in January through March Window.Please add ICO's you think possibility it can easily goes up 10X minimum in 2018.

I would start  DADI.

PreICO Price 1 DADI = 0.4 USD

Astor Game is one of the ICOs that will definitely hit it big in the market. I know that there are already a lot of eSports website being introduced right now. There are also a lot of gambling websites everywhere. Well, Astor Game is different because the project is combining the two and bring them into a single platform. This is very convenient to both the gamers and the gamblers because they can just easily shift from one focus to another.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:56:52 AM

I'm not too sure about all the ICO but want to spread a word of 2 ICO which I was a part of it and observed it as a potential one. I would suggest PolicyPal and dehedge as a promising and potential, they both have a good concept and also the back up team is so powerful driving the coin to next level. You may check the white paper and their road map for further details.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:26:56 AM

the best ICO for me that will give profit at the end of March would be OmiseGO and Appcoin. they got good partners and developers.
cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:39:23 AM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:16:47 AM

Did you know that marinecoin already has a chain block from 2013 but due to some issues among miners they stopped and their team changed the core of marinecoin and now they restart it. I find that their coin really has potential. They are now ico for their coin of 450,000 coins for those who sign up and help them advertise their pennies.

normally if the project ever facing problem before, though its fixed but it will not so popular.
i thing would be more wise if we try new project that has more potential rather than old project.
CptThomas13

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:57:52 AM

Seele,
Blcokchain 4.0.
Seele is powered by an up-scalable Neural Consensus protocol for high throughput concurrency among large scale heterogeneous nodes and is able to form a unique heterogeneous forest multi-chain ecosystem.
vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:05:01 AM

Coinvest is good project. Ico will be finished in just a few days. The money collected is not bad at all, I think it is a good project to invest. We are in the last 4 days to ico!

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
rolanmoon

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:03:01 AM

We have some hyped and solid projects in our pooling group which you should definitely check out.

Doing ICOs in the current bear market is definitely more profitable especially if you are in ICOs during the private presale stage, i.e. you get in in the best price available in public - which means it is profitable for you whether you are in the project for the short term or the long term.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ICO POOLING GROUP OPEN
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)
(400+ Members in DISCORD)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 11 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the track record will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 506 ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

• We are delighted to announce that in a short timeframe, we have SUCCESSFULLY SECURED 4 DEALS with 4 ICOs. After RUNNING A POLL WITHIN OUR GROUP regarding interests on the respective deals from our members, we are currently running a PLEDGE FORM for ONE OF THE ABOVE DEALS - AN INFRASTRUCTURE ICO FORMING HYPE; the deal will become live for contribution once there are 100 ETH PLEDGED.

• Please be informed to announce that the pledging stage for the very hyped ICO has passed and A POOL IS OPEN for a VERY HYPED ICO. Due to the TIGHT ALLOCATION, we are not having much allocation left.  proceed to our group via one of our links below to check out the deal that we are all VERY EXCITED ABOUT - please note that there are ONLY 5/100 ETH ALLOCATIONS LEFT.

• Following the above, please be informed that there are in total 2 ONGOING POOLS at the moment - in aggregate, we have a total of 11 SUCCESSFUL POOLS SENT; the track record will be available for our members in the group.

• We are excited to announce that the SECOND BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in - we are very grateful for the amount of TRUST our early members gave us, and we pledge to continue to bring more exciting deals to our loyal members.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/vFr3NPm

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aemcVCC9tBNdEw

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
sabakamedvet

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Get Paid to Play your Media on Current

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:06:52 AM

I think if you look longterm that it either will be the key,  arcblock, singularitynet , or current. Could be wrong of course but either of those are my guess.

▃▃  ────▾ CURRENT ▾────  ▃▃
█ ▁ Get Paid to Play All Your Media ▁ █ (http://current.us/)
wahyuagung26

Activity: 448
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:18:41 AM

How about enkidu? They say that they are using blockchain to solve problems they were designed to solve - to reduce legal/administrative overhead and enforce contractual obligations.
sfidler31356

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:17:17 AM

Hello all friends !!
I have found awesome project. At first i think it is like some project before.
 Because the airdrop is so big.
It's 450.000 coins. That makes i think it is so cheap, it's not value.
I ignored it. Then when i have a free time. I deciced that i will try it one tome.
But the project brought me around, it makes me have to sceam that " SO AWESOME!!!"
You will not be believe my says. I even find this incredible.
But since I tried it, I feel so wonderful!
Listen to me! Check it now!
Access this link http://marineco.in/ico then doing some tasks with the giude in the site.
Well, you will be gotten 450.000 MTC free in a snap. So fast.
Please don't try cheat it. That will make its value is decreased.
when you have gotten your coin, you can sell it incontinently.
But i really tell you that you should hold it for along time to get its true value.
I have been holding it Smiley . follow me! Thanks!
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:23:16 PM

you must saerch and find them yourself, as everyone starting from Devs to bounty hunters could promote their ICO and best way is find yours ,that is right way i think.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

manoj1605

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:16:24 PM

If you ask about the best ICO in Jan to March 2018, I should name Mobilink coin. From last one & a half months I was researching on it and I find it the best ICO now it is already running. I sees a great potential in this project based on Global telecom service backed by block chain technology.
Have a look: https://dashboard.mobilink.io/?ref=623241ab
ariandrbz

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:46:36 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts. The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.
The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.
loivanhai874

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:35:57 AM

Hello , everyone i'm talking about marineco

Yes, there are a lot of coins made just to earn money and have nothing in background. Most of coins on exchanges, for example Yobit are like a ball to kick, pumping and dumping shitcoins with no future.

But there a lot of coins looking very interesting and now I want to tell you about one of them - marinecoin. For more information you can click https://marineco.in. Briefly, it is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. ANd right now they are providing absolutely free ICO and giving away 450 000 marine coins for everybode, who would like to join community!!! I'm absolutely serious - 450 000 coins for everyone who join!!! Check it here https://marineco.in/ico and hurry up!  . Now 45000 token around 18$ if it 0.1$/1 token @@ . Check it now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: