Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:16:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO in January thru March  (Read 5695 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:45:59 PM

there was good ico on february and march such as  Thrive.Thrive public sale is live on.please follow their official site link. https://ico.thrivelabs.io/.
I totally agree, but in some situation we need to aware always since many scammers here in multi media. Also, if you think have a potential in thte future, in terms of advocacy, platforms and how relly good features it has. You can invest as long as it's legit and can be trusted.
Reply Quote Notify
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:30:01 PM

In my opinion, it is better to do your own research too, and follow your instincts. However, guys can give you hints and you can have a look at the projects to make up your mind.
That said, I wanna vouch for Multiversum. This is a solid project with a great team. Multiversum's main contribution is having an advanced blockchain datbase that increases redundancy through something similar to shards with symbolic links, with self-verifying transactions.
What this does is that it enhances the data layer of the Multiversum blockchain.
grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:24:40 AM

I have been following WePower for some time. And I see in this topic, some members think the same.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:32:21 AM

Two of the highly anticipated ico which happend during that period were been token and self key and now they are trading well below their ico price , not because of the project but because of the market.I think it is a good time to pick them up now.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Akses01

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:27:34 AM

From January to March, I think the best Debitum, because the time is so short and reached to hardcap,
And I believe for the future Rascoin is cryptocurrency supported by the ecosystem platform of Rotating and Saving Credit Associations blockchain controlled by smart managers
petrovkirill808

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:38:37 AM

the best ico which will in the near future be considered a cardstack, Lendingblock and mainframe
ICO-Master

Activity: 189
Merit: 13

Filter the wheat from the chaff.

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:17:26 AM

Chimaera is ongoing as well as NEON Exchange.  Both are top projects in their fields.
tuansemazi

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:32:58 AM

I think RKT is considered quite good with growth potential. ICO's selling price of $ 0.1 from the exchange has never been below ICO prices. They have a team of experienced people in the finance and blockchain with great ambition. Furthermore they are about to have the first ICO sold on their platform. https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/everything-you-need-to-know-about-traceto-ios-token-sale-on-the-gbx-grid-bcd379f7dc12
AnaPreda

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 03:28:10 PM

The best ICO is #LCCX , with a great project, best team, a powerful start and active work of the #community. This Company will take the leading place in the world in the future! I advise you to take part in the ICO! Check https://lccx.io/
"A regulation-safe exchange, cold storage vaults,hack-proof, huge number of trading possibilities, good team, do I need to say more?"
This is one of the great reviews from IcoBench https://icobench.com/ico/lccx-london-crypto-currency-exchange
bitcoinkandy91

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:51:44 AM

Thrive is the best ico.It is started 10th of march and closed 5th of april. now thrive public sale is officially closed and 85% hardcap reached $26 Million raised.
Get more details, official site link: https://ico.thrivelabs.io/
ArtisTurba

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:13:48 AM

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*-Z_yrtCCpe5oN6-TW7o_Rg.png

Sounds too good to be true? The Artis Turba ICO is already over and with $5 million in funds the team has already started with the development of the Artis Turba Exchange - and it is expected to be live in June 2018 from where these earnings will be implemented Cool

Forward Together!

Check out the Artis Turba ANN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2539340.0
EHT7500

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:31:35 PM

Look for BelugaPay - promising ICO has a lot of potential to flip

BelugaPay sounded good, I also believed him. And in the end - the time spent, almost zero result. As it seems to me - the team is weak, and the drop of bitcoin and etherium was imposed on the company.
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:20:59 AM

The best ICO is multiversum, the coin in my sig.
It improves on a number of techs that are deficient in current coins, and puts them in one interoperable chain.
Among other features, the coin provides additional security features such as data access via biometric features e.g. fingerprint and eye retina scan.
It also ensures that your data is safe via data sharding through the use of backup nodes in different continents in case of a disaster that takes out most of the chain.
The most important feature to me is interoperability with other chains. This is a key feature that will become very important to coins in the future to get rid of exchanges.
headcakonpe

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:36:11 PM

Look for time tested value.  A successful ICO must have utility for their coin with zero fees.  If no one wants to use it there isn’t much reason to buy it thus no value.  The best ones are from established blockchain developers with proven track records.  You have to try to limit as much risk as possible so number one do your homework.  Marinecoin for example is currently running their ico.  They use time dilution technology to achieve fair distribution.  MTC started back in 2013 so this blockchain has been time tested and found superior to many other more popular chains.  Many ico’s are attempts to pump and dump and ride off into the sunset with the loot.  Marinecoin isn’t trying to sell any coins they are using time dilution technology to distribute them in a fair manner to anyone willing to help promote their project.  Decide for yourself but don’t wait too long people are scooping them up 20,000 MTC at a time.  More info here. marineco.in/ico
vnh8888

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:30:00 PM

Invested: HOQU, LH Crypto, Lympo
Next to invest: WePower, BeeToken
Still thinking: DADI, Bankera
Future: KodakCoin, Telegram
wilsonwilly1

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:28:50 AM

my best ico and i invest money on iy yhrough january - march is :
1. repux : the project is about bit data martket place and digital world is always related to big data
2. denaro : denaro will be the best wallet and exchanger integrated ico for january - maret and per today they already collected almost 10 million dollar
3. savedroid : savedroid is project for making saving bank for crypto and they are existing start up from 2015 they also have many customer base already
4. current : who dont know mark cuban and i read mark cuban support this ico
shillerguy020

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:51:13 PM

Best ICO the beginning of 2018, as for me it is ICO Durov TON. But many unfortunately will not be able to participate in it, but then it will be possible to buy when the token will be listed. There is such a possibility that even at a bargain price. That's if she falls.

thoangthoang

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:46:54 PM

Now you can get as many as 20 thousand coins, simply by writing a post about Marinecoìn's By creating a post yourself or using verified messages proof of promotion you will participate in this fair distribution. The community grows every day, and you join.The coin will not depend on mininers (dev-less, self sustaining), sufficient attention will be paid to decentralization.The coin will confidently keep pace with the lag, taking into account the shortcomings of the largest crypto-currencies and continuing to develop their best sides, as well as expanding their own (machine to machine, artificial intelligence).The project is reviving, coming back with more advanced technologies, and wider community support.Therefore, the coin will still have value in the future.
Jaephoenix

Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:39:53 PM

Plenty of great projects all over the place. Some moon, some rekt. But somehow, I love how CoinPlace ICO is organized and run. It has a great potential too, with an awesome team, to boot
Kosmog

Activity: 207
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:59:03 PM

It seems market is going to recover in the following months. Great opportunity for ICOs imho.
ICO success rate for 2017 was low because all projects were made for being a currency and just that. Blockchain is capable of much more than that.

Take a look at Open Collectors Network ( https://opencollectors.network/https://t.me/opencollectorsnetwork )

Platform has currently no competition, with regards to the possibility of creating tokens and in general, to the breadth of use cases possible on the platform.  ( backed by ICO trackers & reviewers )

The market for non-fungible items is virtually endless. If you look around, almost all things you see can be categorized: people, cars, streets, shops, products, art and so on. One thing all these have in common is their respective items are all different from one another.

The future protocol for one-of-a-kind tokens - amazing team & advisors (companies: IBM, Twitch, eSports, Spectiv, Stefanini, ING... )

https://www.udemy.com/from-a-non-programmer-to-full-stack-net-developer/?couponCode=10.99DISCOUNT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: