Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:10:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] How to Ship ANYWHERE via trackable USPS-Literally THE CHEAPEST (0.03BTC)  (Read 8909 times)
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 01:29:10 AM

*Only for US Customers*

Hi everybody,

I am selling a comprehensive guide on international shipping for only 0.03 Bitcoins. This method will save you $10+ on a SINGLE shipment. It is applicable best to packages 1 pound or less.

The method is 100%. By that I mean it is flawless; it does not "break any rules", involve anything "sketchy", etc. The only method other than this one for international shipment w/a registered, trackable package costs a minimum of $23, regardless of weight. This method allows you to ship a registered/trackable package internationally for less than $10. It also serves as a means of Delivery Confirmation. Shipping a package up to 1 pound via this method will cost you less than $15.

This method can also be used domestically (in the USA). You can ship up to 13oz for less than $3.50. You can also ship up to 3oz (higher even than the weight of most "yellow bubble wrap" packages) for $1.69. Still you get tracking, delivery confirmation, etc.

The best part-its as simple as filling out a form online, printing it, applying it to your package and putting it in the mailbox (although, by US law all packages over 13oz must be handed in at the post office, not dropped off in a mailbox).

This method requires no paid subscription (like stamps.com or something) and can be used an unlimited number of times.

Obviously I cannot accept returns-you will receive the info in electronic format. But, if it does not do everything I claim it does, I will be happy to give you your money back.

If interested, please send me a PM!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DobZombie

Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 01:47:46 AM

Johnniewalker has sent me stuff pretty cheaply and it rocks up everytime Smiley

If you live in the US do your customers a favour andbuy this guide!

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
polrpaul

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Love the Bitcoin.

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 01:55:29 AM

How is this different than just reading about USPS and figuring it out from there?

BTC.sx - Leveraged Bitcoin Trading. Simply use Bitcoin to take advantage of a rising or falling Bitcoin price.
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 01:59:34 AM

How is this different than just reading about USPS and figuring it out from there?
Good Luck.
polrpaul

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Love the Bitcoin.

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 02:00:54 AM

Good Luck.

Way to sell it...  Cool

BTC.sx - Leveraged Bitcoin Trading. Simply use Bitcoin to take advantage of a rising or falling Bitcoin price.
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 03:14:56 AM

I guess it is just not well documented on their site.  And it is not fully trackable unless it is something that I do not understand. 

johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 03:39:27 AM

You won't find anything about it on USPS.com
WuLabsWuTecH

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 03:51:01 AM

I think he's just referring to the click and ship software for businesses or the paypal shipping software.  It allows you to put tracking on things that you can't get tracking on at the post office so you can ship economy and get tracking because paypal requires tracking.  The tracking costs an extra 19-25 cents but because PP requires it, USPS allows you to "purchase" it from the business enterprise software (that is free for anyone to download on their site)
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 03:56:24 AM

I think he's just referring to the click and ship software for businesses or the paypal shipping software.  It allows you to put tracking on things that you can't get tracking on at the post office so you can ship economy and get tracking because paypal requires tracking.  The tracking costs an extra 19-25 cents but because PP requires it, USPS allows you to "purchase" it from the business enterprise software (that is free for anyone to download on their site)
Not quite. That may work for domestic shipping, but not international!
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 03:57:33 AM

They don't teach you howto pack light and safe.  I'm assumeing this is what he's teaching among other things
Not at all. You can send a box of lead if you want. I'm teaching you how to buy domestic and international postage for cheaper than you'd find it anywhere else.
Littleshop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 04:15:39 AM

Actually Ebay does NOT allow you to get tracking on anything more then what the post office provides.   Ebays cheapest tracking on international packages is NOW (as of 2013) over $20.  They used to offer the small flat rate box cheaper but they raised the price AND removed reliable tracking on it. 

see double asterisk on:

https://www.usps.com/ship/priority-mail-international.htm

** Not available for Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelopes or Small Flat Rate Priced Boxes.

johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 04:18:21 AM

You guys are just .03 BTC away.
WuLabsWuTecH

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 04:39:42 AM

Actually Ebay does NOT allow you to get tracking on anything more then what the post office provides.   Ebays cheapest tracking on international packages is NOW (as of 2013) over $20.  They used to offer the small flat rate box cheaper but they raised the price AND removed reliable tracking on it. 

see double asterisk on:

** Not available for Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelopes or Small Flat Rate Priced Boxes.

Who said anything about eBay?!?!?!   Huh
Littleshop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 05:22:02 AM

see double asterisk on:

Who said anything about eBay?!?!?!   Huh
ebay/paypal are one company.  ebay/paypal have the exact same shipping options because ebays come from paypal. 

Littleshop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 05:26:14 AM

I pretty much know what it the way is.  The only thing is a hair splitting on the tracking.  The tracking is not end to end worldwide.  There are many countries that are not connected to USPS tracking even with priority mail.  If you are saying that a cheaper option is FULLY tracked end to end then you are probably wrong. 

johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:10:42 AM

I pretty much know what it the way is.  The only thing is a hair splitting on the tracking.  The tracking is not end to end worldwide.  There are many countries that are not connected to USPS tracking even with priority mail.  If you are saying that a cheaper option is FULLY tracked end to end then you are probably wrong.  
Respectfully, I am not wrong-you are. I use this method to ship more valuable goods/orders where I don't know the buyer and their trustworthiness. It has worked, tracking all the while, to countries all over the world. I most commonly ship to Australia, Canada, and Great Britain. However, I have shipped to Spain, Germany, more European countries I can't think of, Singapore, Hong Kong, and even El Salvador and Argentina.

I have sent the method to one user who inquired. I asked him to comment on the validity of the method, so lets wait and see what he says!
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:13:23 AM

Littleshop-if you are so confident, how about I mail you the shipping method VIA the shipping method? (if you are international). 1 Bitcoin says it gets there, trackable all the while.
steelboy

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 08:31:52 AM

Fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight  Grin
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 09:11:34 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2013, 09:40:31 AM by johnniewalker

Fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight  Grin
Lol. The game is over though. I can't believe I hadn't thought of this.

A picture really is worth 1,000 words. I take pictures of almost all of the packages I send-its like my own insurance policy. Thankfully, I had taken a picture of this one. Sorry about the size...just look VERY carefully at the upper right hand corner of the image ; )

Link to image in full size: http://postimg.org/image/xzn6b3io3/

*Also, obviously I painted over my name/info. Are they ever good things to leave out there? I did the same (paint over) to some irrelevant info, too. You probably don't even notice it. Its not covering anything that needs to be worried about. I'm just protecting "Tools of the Trade" ; )*

I only posted the recipient's address because its available publicly online. It actually belongs to a user here on the forums ; )

click image to make it HUGE

johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 09:39:02 AM

Still .03 if you want the guide...but it'll' be higher soon.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: