Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:41:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CGB] Google Ad Campaign Officially Launched!  (Read 1785 times)
mercSuey (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 06:27:30 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2013, 06:40:34 AM by mercSuey

Good day!

The development team of Cryptogenic Bullion (CB) is proud to announce the official launch of our Google Adwords Campaign with an aggressive budget.

No outside 'investors' and potential for legal harassing due to risk of loss of 'investment' have been involved with the aggressive budget of this campaign.  Everything is out-of-pocket...for the CB community.

We are spreading the word of not just CB but of Bitcoin and of the digital currency industry as whole.  Because we believe this financial innovation can aid and strengthen our global society.  And WE will only get
stronger the more people learn of it!

So, please, spread the word of Cryptogenic Bullion!!!

Thanks!

-Merc

Like us on Facebook:   https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cryptogenic-Bullion/134177020124803

Our website:   http://CryptogenicBullion.org

FiniteByDesign
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 09:42:56 AM

Great stuff! Keep up the world-class development of a world-class product!

miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 10:17:17 AM

Well done team CGB!! The dev team has delivered once again! Keep it up  Grin

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
Killiz

Activity: 750
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 11:06:51 AM

Once again great stuff CB Dev team!

Anyone who has used Google AdWords will know this can be quite costly initially. To get your advertising to a level where your ads are being noticed can involve quite a significant budget, if you are looking for immediate results.
With AdWords the more you put in to the budget, the larger the exposure Google gives you in advertising banners and links.

This is a great idea, and I would like ask if you will be accepting donations in CB towards this campaign? I think, if done properly, this sort of advertising campaign could bring a much wider audience to CB, and be very beneficial to other Alt currencies as a whole.

jahmonaut

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 11:11:12 AM

Very selfless work for the altcoin community as a whole, not just the CB investors. Admirable stuff Smiley
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 01:10:15 PM

Thank you all for your continued adoption and support of CB! With regard to Killiz question, we have begun a CB Foundation Fund if anyone in the community wants to donate to help fund growth and prosperity for CB.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=274154.new#new

Thank you all! The CB family continues to grow in size, stability and strength! We are a train that continues to pick up steam! Get on board or get run over!
marcovaldo

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 01:12:22 PM

Nice one, thanks for your effort Smiley

BITEX
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                              ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███

The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank
TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE

███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
               ███     ███     ███
                 ███     ███     ███

WHITEPAPER | ANN
JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
mercSuey (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 04:19:18 PM

Thanks so much for the support!
Killiz

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 04:45:02 PM

Thank you all for your continued adoption and support of CB! With regard to Killiz question, we have begun a CB Foundation Fund if anyone in the community wants to donate to help fund growth and prosperity for CB.

Thank you all! The CB family continues to grow in size, stability and strength! We are a train that continues to pick up steam! Get on board or get run over!

Ok thanks elambert, I must of missed this post somehow. I will be making a small donation toward ongoing developement.
Thanks for all your hard work.

P.S. Just before I donate, can you confirm that the donation address 5kjx1krRwnn77LuTP8B2qb1cxwgkumBqgP is still accessible by yourselves, as it doesn't seem to have been used for any donations yet  Grin
mercSuey (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 05:23:02 PM

Ok thanks elambert, I must of missed this post somehow. I will be making a small donation toward ongoing developement.

P.S. Just before I donate, can you confirm that the donation address 5kjx1krRwnn77LuTP8B2qb1cxwgkumBqgP is still accessible by yourselves, as it doesn't seem to have been used for any donations yet  Grin

It should be alright, Killiz. 
Killiz

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 05:40:40 PM

Ok thanks Merc
elambert
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 06:20:25 PM

Ok thanks Merc

Sorry for the delay. Yes, this is the correct address for the foundation: 5kjx1krRwnn77LuTP8B2qb1cxwgkumBqgP
I will keep a public ledger in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=274154.msg2937787#msg2937787
Killiz

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 06:37:44 PM

Ok thanks Merc

Sorry for the delay. Yes, this is the correct address for the foundation: 5kjx1krRwnn77LuTP8B2qb1cxwgkumBqgP
I will keep a public ledger in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=274154.msg2937787#msg2937787

Ok, I have made a small donation, its not a lot, as I had to pull it out of my cryptsy balance, and don't want to touch the funds in my qt client because I'm 23 days in since my last POS.
Anyway it may help you a lot in the coming weeks and months as it gains value.
Just a small token of gratitude for the work you are doing.

Killiz
elambert
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:39:31 PM

Ok thanks Merc

Ok, I have made a small donation, its not a lot, as I had to pull it out of my cryptsy balance, and don't want to touch the funds in my qt client because I'm 23 days in since my last POS.
Anyway it may help you a lot in the coming weeks and months as it gains value.
Just a small token of gratitude for the work you are doing.

Killiz

Very generous contribution Killiz! Thank you my friend!
elambert
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 12:52:21 PM

Here's some stats from our first 24 hours... not a bad start.

mercSuey (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 12:59:28 PM

Here's some stats from our first 24 hours... not a bad start.

We'll post some Facebook stats later.  But next up, Yahoo/Finance and Yahoo Search/Mail.  Then Bing...then Baidu...then Alibaba search engines.  Damn, this is gonna add up.      Wink
mercSuey (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:08:25 PM

I love this quote that I read yesterday.  It kind of embodies why we're doing this:

“This country was founded on a separation of church and state,” said Alan Safahi, founder of the bitcoin start-up ZipZap, “I think we should add separation of bank and state.” This line drew an enthusiastic round of applause. – the Wall Street Journal
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 02:39:32 PM

We'll post some Facebook stats later.  But next up, Yahoo/Finance and Yahoo Search/Mail.  Then Bing...then Baidu...then Alibaba search engines.  Damn, this is gonna add up.      Wink

Wasn't there something about advertising plans for a billboard? If it's gonna happen, where is it gonna be?

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
mercSuey (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 11:04:21 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2013, 01:53:46 AM by mercSuey

We'll post some Facebook stats later.  But next up, Yahoo/Finance and Yahoo Search/Mail.  Then Bing...then Baidu...then Alibaba search engines.  Damn, this is gonna add up.      Wink

Wasn't there something about advertising plans for a billboard? If it's gonna happen, where is it gonna be?

This info is also on our website   http://CryptogenicBullion.org  

It is planned for later this year and it will start in Nicosia, Cyprus.  Then to other major cities across Europe.  We're currently negotiating with the network of billboard advertisers.  
mercSuey (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 09:07:11 PM

CB has officially launched their Yahoo/Bing marketing campaign!  

We continue to expand our marketing initiative and spread the word of Cryptogenic Bullion and the digital currency industry.

And as promised, in the name of openness, here's a screenshot of some Facebook ad stats:

Thanks!

-Merc

Like us on facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cryptogenic-Bullion/134177020124803

Follow us on Twitter:  @CryptoBULL

Stay in touch with our website:   http://CryptogenicBullion.org
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: