Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:16:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie Question: Benefits on joining this forum  (Read 224 times)
rapwindsoul (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:33:53 AM

Hi everyone. Im newbie here, what are the benefits i may earned by joining in this community.
I appreciate any helpful responses... Thanks a lot.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:38:24 AM

Hi everyone. Im newbie here, what are the benefits i may earned by joining in this community.
You can get knowledge about cryptocurrencies, news about new ICO projects, new altcoin...
When your account up to member rank or higher, you can participate signature campaigns to get reward weekly.
coasterridex

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:55:51 AM

man ! as a fellow newbie. all i can say is that most of the question that you do have will be answered in here. just roam around this forum/site. Good luck mate !
Blackfurysm

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:53:30 AM

The community is the best source of knoledge about blockchain and cryptocurrency. And you can join bounty campaignes and learn free coins when your activity level is enough
pmtxcrypto

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:55:28 AM

Lots and lots of info from mining to airdrops, bounties, wallets, new coins, scams, a ton of info is what is to be gained here.
rapwindsoul (OP)

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:33:54 AM

Thanks a lot guys... by the way is there any signature campaign that accepts newbie? Then if there is, in what section of this forum it is usually being announced?
diva.man

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:31:49 PM

The biggest benefit of joining BBS is making money! Ha ha! Grin
green_fish

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:36:06 PM

Join this BBS to learn a lot of block chain knowledge and use this knowledge to earn some cryptocurrency!
saber05

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 01:41:42 PM

Join bounty campaign, and learn trading.
I think it is enough get some earn money, and also must be read, learn, read learn and read learn.
Don't forget follow the rule this forum.
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:58:32 PM

I think you are here for only earing money or crypto.but you are a fool man.This forum is a great store  knowledge of crypto,form this forum you can learn a lot of thing about the crypto world.

beside,you can earn some money from this forum.you can offer your skill and take  money for your work.you can also did social media or a lot of bounty in this forum.
HolderLoo

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:11:05 PM

When I first joined the bitcoin market, this place gave me a lot of knowledge about bitcoin, so I could learn and invest, I like to invest in surfing style, so this forum has provided me A lot of information is beneficial.
krisjade

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:30:05 PM

the benefits on Joining this BBS is to learn a lot of block chain knowledge. and when your account up to jr member you can participate in signature compaign and learn free coins.
Michaiah

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:41:38 PM

Knowledge about bitcoin and other crypto currency.,, you can also learn from others about wallets and all. And from bounties here you can earn tokens which later you can see to have money.
BountyKillerz

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:17:08 PM

hi. did you join this community without any plan? seriously? for me, i join this community to try what they talked about bounty things. and i'm using BountyKillerz id  Grin

i would try to post a good quality of writing at best i can do. but in the other hand, i'd try to report every bad posting like some bad bounty hunter or spammer did.

so, i will say, i have a plan before i join this community. being silent reader for a long time, and i think it's a good time now for joining this community. i wanna join bounty, love the bounty and the good hunter, but don't like the bad one, the spammer one.  Grin
sensay

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:02:00 AM

If you are an active member of the forum, you can learn and help other forum users, then you can get a good reputation and possible reward for your knowledge and activity. All you need is desire and patience.
Piranha1

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:19:03 AM

We are the same newbie here. Hope we can learn and earn something in the future.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:05:22 AM

In a kind words what we can gain in this "community."
Well community is reffering to "group of people living together."
Bright ideas, knowledge, good communication, lastly earning some money. I put money in the last because money must be in last priority being here.
Let us be eligible communities in this community.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptosza

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:15:09 AM

A lot of us are in the same boat. I joined because they said this forum is the most active crypto-related site and to learn more from people who've been here longer.
lobcmt2

Activity: 462
Merit: 155

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:19:50 AM

There are several benefits:
1. Getting news
2. Observing knowledge
3. Joining in-depth discussions
4. Getting helps, advices from others and vice versa.
5. Opportunities to join campaigns, airdrops, bounties, etc.
6. Improving English skills (most of boards, particularly important main boards discussed in English).

There are also risks:
1. Getting scammed by bad ICOs, fake projects.
2. Getting banned if use/ write/ discuss inappropriately.
thrylos

Activity: 146

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:32:34 AM

First you will be educated about cryptocurrency, second you will see the different types of people, and third you will earn. But forget first the number three and focus on number one, focusing on number three will make you idiot but with number one you will be rich. For now this is how I understand on this forum.
Welcome buddy.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: