Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:40:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally Bitcoin is becoming normal  (Read 1203 times)
Theroupppp

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:50:45 PM

The Bitcoin BUUM its relaxin now, its time to calm Smiley
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:42:46 PM

Yeah we all want that. The bitcoin fees hope stay in the low price.
But i think if the transaction fee is low, is that mean there are less transactions than before ?
If that is the case, then bitcoin is left by bitcoin user. And we don't want that happening in the future.
Xiomara

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:44:50 PM

It will not be a secret for anyone to learn that the bitcoin market is an asian market that is trying to come back to normal after regulatory shocks.
While everyone was screaming that "it is growing" and the Bitcoin course was really growing, despite the fact that there was no regulation at all.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:48:00 PM

Lower fees, transactions are approved within minutes or hours and not within DAYS!

Can this please keep itself like this permanently?

I hope so! I think it will make a huge impact in the bitcoin industry if this keeps on forever. Fast transactions and lower transaction fees, sooner or later, we will be seeing bitcoins used on the streets using terminals and cards. It all starts with the lightning network being incorporated.

Maujiram

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:51:37 PM

Whenever a huge congestion in blockchain it automatically charge huge fee and when congestion over fee automatically dropped to normal.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:08:54 PM

Lower fees, transactions are approved within minutes or hours and not within DAYS!

This is good news. But unfortunately it can't last forever, when bitcoin's price rise up again inveterate traders will trade huge amounts so that paying 15$ for transactions will be affordable, while regular people would have to overpay for transferring average amounts, or just wait for confirmations of transactions for weeks.
David Rabahy

Activity: 709
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:18:07 PM

What evidence can we look at to support the idea that there are bad actors deliberately attacking Bitcoin to drive up the transaction fees?

Does any other cryptocurrency have this same kind of problem?

If Bitcoin flops then will the bad actors switch their attention to the next top currency?
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:29:57 PM

It'll be good if it stays like this, because before it's kinda chaos, lots of people panic, saying bitcoin bubble and such, even telling bitcoin is going to end soon.
But i think a condition like this may happen more in the future, moreover if there's a significant change like the system or about the coins, or maybe some regulations and media attack that may affect bitcoin and make it become unstable again.
But i'm pretty sure it's gonna stay and still being here although there are many things that gonna happen.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:01:44 PM

It's good that the transactions lately are getting smoother than the previous months. Possibly, this is related to the lower price of BTC and gradual implementation of Lightning Network. If this continues, we could be seeing another all time high within the year 2018.
CoPil

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:13:23 PM

We do hope that! But it's inevitable that sometimes problems happen. Such glitches of some sort and higher fees. At least it's becoming better this year. The BTC network and processes improved. Things are prone to changes, especially BTC is a currency everything's not really consistent. Changes can be a positive or a negative one. But we are all happy that transactions are smoother and better than ever. Hope that Bitcoin continues to improve so as its popularity! BTC.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:47:35 PM

Well, i agree that this is really a very good thng for us people who love crypto currencies. But the thing  is, nothing lasts forever which is why you cannot have that life permanently.  which is why it is very hard go through this, crypto world. But for me, this is the best part of crypto currencies. The volatility itself because this gives me an unexplainable thrill that i am currently addicted now.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:09:29 PM

It's a bad thing if high fees are deliberately created by a few people, but the fact is that Bitcoin has issues that makes this possible. Hopefully this can be solved soon, so transactions can be done in a proper way, with reasonable fees and confirmation times. Lightning Network should be the solution and has to be implemented asap.

Cryptosaint$

Activity: 102
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:15:24 PM

I think that is all from the run out of the market that has been happening. When 300 billion runs out of the market there have to be some ripples that are felt.

BTC has done nothing to improve or update their protocol, so nothing in the protocol has changed to allow these so called improvements.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:23:51 PM

At the worst days of congestion there was a 15 transaction per second being operated which made the network a hell hole , and it's currently at 2.87 so everything is settling down and people who badly needed their money and didn't want to pay exorbitant amounts of fees can now enjoy their assets .
People are certainly happy that the transactions are getting cleared and the congestion is finally going away , yet problems aren't fully solved even with the support that the community is showing to the segwitted addresses . And at any moment everything can get much worse than what we experienced .
Miners actually don't mind that at all since they'll be making 3 times their normal revenues in fees (from 5btc per block to 15 ) , and people will be either paying more than 10% of their transaction's value in either fees or transactions accelerators (which can eventually turn up to be pure scams .. ) .
Radical change should be made and the current block size of 2Mb ain't nearly enough .
Will lightning network solve problems ? Maybe .. but i doubt it being adopted since miners will be spending money to adjust their mining farms , which they can refuse to ..
Willytom

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:37:22 PM

I don't think bitcoin is yet normal. I agree the sudden rise and fall isn't there at the moment which I strongly believe that happened as a result of the fudds and whales that dumped. Nevertheless, the transaction fees are still high compared to eth and others.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:40:53 PM

A happy trade off between a decent price and still be able to send quickly, with it not costing a small fortune would be ideal. Steady growth would also be nice
dragonballz999

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:43:23 PM

It will get cheaper for transactions as the price and demand decrease. I think bitcoin may still go down to 4k and then remain stable at that price.
integrap

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:47:00 PM

I am waiting for lightning update. It will be faster and faster. They say new update will come in 6 months but some people say that it is a fake update. But if lightning update comes I cannot imagine altcoins.

Aileen C.

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:17:23 PM

Hope the update will come sooner. Anyways happy that bitcoin at this time became normal and hopefully it will day by day.
I am waiting for lightning update. It will be faster and faster. They say new update will come in 6 months but some people say that it is a fake update. But if lightning update comes I cannot imagine altcoins.
cryptocollecter55

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:24:06 PM

nothing about current bitcoin state regarding fees is normal, it is as abnormal as before.
we have 82000+ unconfirmed transactions which is nearly 220 MB in size and low fee transactions are being confirmed fast and fee has gone down drastically!

this is NOT normal. it only proves that someone has been spamming the mempool with high fee transactions to keep the fees up and now it has stopped! normal users are paying lower logical fees that they are willing to pay and also since the spam has stopped the number of unconfirmed transactions are coming down from nearly 200k to 82k and dropping more.
Yeah like many have stated before all those unconfirmed transactions were done by big block supporters to spread fud about Bitcoin and 1mb blocks. Now they have stopped spamming so even tx with 80sat/byte fee is being confirmed in next block. However those spam attacks on Bitcoin network might return when Bitcoin price will start to pump again.
the problem is that the late or delay confermation of btc transection and fees of transection  .intotally thats harm the btc price more.i don't think so it is a quite   stable place and added with that the price of btc is down little bit in upcomming days if those problem remaining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: