Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:17:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally Bitcoin is becoming normal  (Read 1203 times)
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:31:50 PM

Lower fees, transactions are approved within minutes or hours and not within DAYS!

Can this please keep itself like this permanently?

yes bitcoin now in normally position. very much increase of price is alarming signal of bitcoin.but in present time bitcoin price is $10000 is very stable and normal.

PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:58:54 PM

I think it will stay like this and it might even get better soon.
It isn't like it was back when Bitcoin was 1000$ but I guess you cannot really have both. I like the confirmation time got shorter now, that was a pain in the ass if you wanted to send fast, you would have to pay the fee more than the transaction to get in time.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
PAYSURA
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:00:53 PM

interesting. I am afraid of a bubble coz so many people without any know how are investing into cryptocurrencies just because of "fast" money
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:25:38 PM

It isn't like it was back when Bitcoin was 1000$ but I guess you cannot really have both. I like the confirmation time got shorter now, that was a pain in the ass if you wanted to send fast, you would have to pay the fee more than the transaction to get in time.
I am assuming it will not be staying like this. Just few more days and after bitcoin recovers in price we might see the fees sky rocket along with the price as network load starts to increases. Feels good to pay only 11 sat/b (approx 28 cents fee) when doing a normal transaction and getting your transaction included within next 3 blocks. And you don't have to pay more than your transaction. Use https://bitcoinfees.earn.com/ to get an estimation on how much fee to pay to get your transaction included in a given fixed amount of time/block.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pump crypto101

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:30:10 PM

Yes it is and this time its going to become the Norm. Bitcoin and Blockchain Networks are not going anywhere. Soon they will be implemented in payments for everything you can think of. This is not speculation this is fact!
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:41:33 PM

I am assuming it will not be staying like this. Just few more days and after bitcoin recovers in price we might see the fees sky rocket along with the price as network load starts to increases. Feels good to pay only 11 sat/b (approx 28 cents fee) when doing a normal transaction and getting your transaction included within next 3 blocks. And you don't have to pay more than your transaction. Use https://bitcoinfees.earn.com/ to get an estimation on how much fee to pay to get your transaction included in a given fixed amount of time/block.
Yes bitcoin price was fluctuating normal but I guess their price is not yet normal because it was fall down so deep. Bitcoin was already reached the highest peak of $20,000 yet now their value was playing around to $10,000 to $12,000. However I was not losing hope that one day value of this coin we're back into the highest peak they reach or else their price touches over that value.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:49:51 PM

Bircoin will tends to become normal by the end of January/feb , base on speculations which I believe we are expecting BTC to rise to $40,000 by the end of 2018.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:51:23 PM

This is the beginning of being normal I would like to believe because if normal is 200k+ transactions unconfirmed and above $20 to send bitcoins then that won't work moving forward. LN can potentially alleviate some of the issues we are having but there needs to be confidence going into LN not loss of confidence!

Well I have been warning people about Lightning and saying that the Bob plays ping-pong with Alice using a LN
channel was propaganda as is the theory that anyone can become a hub in the network because they cannot and
will need lots of BTC to fill the channels.

I knew I was right so take a look at this https://lnmainnet.gaben.win/
believe it or not but spending will be cheaper but receiving money from bankers is going to
cost you in interest plus small transaction fees.

Bankers are always nice people when they move into a new town, see how long that lasts before
we get stuffed again

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:58:50 PM

Lower fees, transactions are approved within minutes or hours and not within DAYS!

Yeah i see that everything is back to normal again.

I just used coinbase to test the fees, and i only got charged by less than $5 FOR A SINGLE TRANSACTION!

Wow, i am more happier than when i got my first girlfriend.. lmao.

but this is so true, the price will go up soon, i guess.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:04:02 AM

I hope so! I think it will make a huge impact in the bitcoin industry if this keeps on forever. Fast transactions and lower transaction fees, sooner or later, we will be seeing bitcoins used on the streets using terminals and cards. It all starts with the lightning network being incorporated.
Exactly what the community wanting to happen with bitcoin. Do people around started to used crypto cards and probably it could be a good start for  betterness. No doubts it happen in the future since many people are adopting these form of currency.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:07:48 AM

Yes it is normal today and for sure in the next few weeks it will stay normal but we must accept the fact that bitcoin today is now cheap not like last week the price is like 20000$ and it will reach again after a few months i guess.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:14:34 AM

I believe that by the spring bitcoin necessarily stabilizes. That is, it will return to the previous level. And even put new records at a price. Therefore, everyone who thinks that the digital currency has collapsed should not be taken care of
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:16:53 AM

In terms of lower fees and faster transactions then yes it is good that it stays that way. But currently the price has leveled with not much movement. It would be great if the price increased due to the lower fees and faster transactions which attracts investors to move their money to bitcoin.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:20:19 AM

Yes it is normal today and for sure in the next few weeks it will stay normal but we must accept the fact that bitcoin today is now cheap not like last week the price is like 20000$ and it will reach again after a few months i guess.

Yeah, bitcoin price is now stable but with still a few downs, I hope bitcoin price will be more stable in the coming days and also hoping it will recover its ath price before. Patience is really a virtue, so we really need to wait for the btc to rise again.

fogocut21

Activity: 33
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:56:11 AM

Yeah, bitcoin price is now stable but with still a few downs, I hope bitcoin price will be more stable in the coming days and also hoping it will recover its ath price before. Patience is really a virtue, so we really need to wait for the btc to rise again.

The problem the price is obviously strictly related to the fees and confirmation times. If the prices goes up, everybody wants a part of the profits and buys in. That causes an even greater demand and an even higher price. At this point, the load on the network increases dramatically which causes both longer confirmation times and higher fees. This continues until the network is overloaded and then the only transactions will be of new people buying in. Of course at this point, the slightest price drop becomes a big fall as people stop buying in and the trading volume decrease drastically. That's why a very sharp bull run like last year's is bad in the long run. It's better if the price increases more slowly without creating too much pressure on the network.
Of course this will probably never be the case as the big whales interests are different from the rest of the community but that's another disscusion.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:05:00 AM

Its good news. Is it real news? I am sorry i dont mean to not believe but this is very important.
I dont try to send any bitcoin transaction and i think this news can give the bitcoin high price if  its really the transaction become faster with low fee.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:06:22 AM

I am sure this will not happen, because if the transaction fee is small then the miners will feel at a disadvantage because the result they get it will be a little bit and probably will not be used to cover the mining costs but the transaction that we do depends on the bitcoin miners if they folded and kept up who will process it, I think if the fee goes up then the transaction process will also be quickly confirmed
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:19:45 AM

It looks like the demand of bitcoin is not that high thats why transactions and fees are lower. But i think that it needs fixing though.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 01:42:28 AM

I personally think that, still whole world is not fully aware about blockchain and cryptography along with its features and future. But as more and more people will get aware about this innovative technology which is really changing businesses worldwide, due to limited supply of cryptocurrencies price of them will increase according to users interest and platforms offered by certain cryptocurrency.

Still it will take more time to correct price of Bitcoin, But price of Bitcoins will always volatile just because of decentralization.
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:08:21 AM

I think permanently is not enough. It would be better and a very great achievement for Bitcoin if the transaction fees will be lowered to the minimum and the confirmation time down to almost instant. This way, Bitcoin shall wage a more winning battle against fiat. I hope that will happen soon. This is timely enough because Bitcoin is starting to flow along the mainstream.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: