Bitcoin Forum
September 06, 2024, 04:16:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The END is NEAR!  (Read 2169 times)
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:33:32 PM

It will be very interesting to see this. Everything changes so quickly. Perhaps this will be a big push in the world of crypto currency.
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:37:20 PM

The end is near! I think it is still very far, what is near, the market back to normal and all the problems one by one has been completed and all will be normal.
ItBeginInAfrica

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:46:58 PM

Yes, the END of cheap, great quality crypto is NEAR.

Once Amazon.com adopts crypto, the masses will fully awaken, and will come pouring in. Get your crypto now, my timeline says in February Amazon will launch something MAJOR, and this article supports my conclusion:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-22/could-amazon-be-gearing-cryptocurrency-exchanges

Once the largest American online retailer fully supports crypto, the FUD will no longer be as effective in tanking the markets.... you will never again see a time to buy such great quality crypto.

this is a good advice in my opinion cause Amazon and Facebook are able to deactivate part of the FUD power, in case they would launch
their own coins or adopt some existing one

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Don Stefanello

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:50:00 PM

wow that is awesome news, its always good to hear such good news, adopting crypto in real life is our biggest concern right now, it will change the world, we need to do it, and not think about profits only, if we only think about profits we will actually never have it!
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:03:41 PM

From time to time, this news comes from Amazon. But for some reason this idea was never realized. Will be implemented in the near future - is unknown. I think if this happens, then such a currency will not be bitcoin. Expensive transactions and long waiting, this is not acceptable for daily purchases.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:08:03 PM

Once Amazon.com adopts crypto, the masses will fully awaken, and will come pouring in. Get your crypto now, my timeline says in February Amazon will launch something MAJOR, and this article supports my conclusion:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-22/could-amazon-be-gearing-cryptocurrency-exchanges

Once the largest American online retailer fully supports crypto, the FUD will no longer be as effective in tanking the markets.... you will never again see a time to buy such great quality crypto.

that would be a gamechanger, I agree. it's still only speculation, we can not be sure at all though. But for the company like amazon, it would make perfect sense to embrace crypto. Let's hope it happens soon Smiley
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

Nope, I don't think this is will change everything. Amazon is one of the big companies that adopt centralization.
They will find it difficult to get in to the crypto market.
Aresion

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:44:37 PM

It would be nice to see crypto on Amazon, but scaling is the big issue for today's coin.
They can't handle millions of transactions in second. I hope to see that possible in near future.
therwas

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:50:09 PM

Seems we survived this end and now back at track, people tried to kill bitcoin and a lot of guys panicked, but still we are back to 10k, nobody can stop us!
hritevanz

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:39:03 PM

I'm glad that you tell us about the largest American online retailer who will fully support crypto. The sudden falling of price of crypt currencies is kind of disappointing. I want bitcoin to increase again so my tokens in my wallet will also increase. I hope that it will come to the point that other countries will full trust and accept crypto coins for transactions. I seriously can't wait to see the end of cheap and the near of great quality crypto. Hooray!!
dmaster1

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:56:19 PM

if Amazon did allow paying with crypto, that would indeed be HUGE for cryptocurrencies.
I'm not certain about the legitimacy of that article, also why would Amazon need to pick up those domains:
amazonethereum.com, amazoncryptocurrency.com, amazoncryptocurrencies.com.

I don't think you see Amazon picking up domains like amazoneuro.com or amazondollar.com to accept those currencies, it makes more sense for them to add something about it in the payment section of their website...

Mohamme

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:59:59 PM

The cryptocurrency market is maturing, and I think with the implementation of national regulatory policies, the era of soaring and plummeting will be over. Although the purchase of encrypted money can still be profitable, profits will be reduced.

rupesh2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:05:10 PM

you title of this thread was scary .

yes it is truth that if amazon enters into crypto market , then instead of fuds only we will see good news , and i have strong feeling that they will do it soon .
amazon is a company who adopt innovation and unique concept time to time .. and for e-com market blockchain tech will be next milestone .
JRDuran

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:14:41 PM

This is good news, proving that cryptocurrency is continuously dominating the world.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:18:23 PM

good news for cryptocurrency communities. Be ready to make much profit from the jump, say goodbye to Jamie Dimon and The China, India, and other countries that ban bitcoin.
meer45

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:20:02 PM

I think major companies will not launch their own coins until they have analyzed everything very thoroughly, and the market needs to become more stable as well. Talking about a company like Amazon, whose core competences have nothing to do with crypto, why should they take any risk right now in such a volatile crypto market, trying to come up with their own crypto-based solutions?

I think we still have some time until we see such developments.

Martinkuhn

Activity: 161

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:20:08 PM

While I 100% supports cryptocurrencies, I do not think the end of low prices and good quality crypto is over. We are just at the beginning of this revolution. Many are still skeptical and even if big companies like Amazon adopts crypto for payment, currently crypto do not have the capabilities to scale to meet the world's requirements yet.

I think it will still take a year or two before we see mainstream adoption. So before that, we can still accumulate more coins.

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:33:35 PM

What a great news to crypto believers this should convince a lot of thomas still doubting the power of this great blockchain teleology. Get in while you can still get a lot of coins cheap.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:37:08 PM

Not gonna happen until crypto gets regulated and things like china banning crypto for the 100 times stop affecting the price,no serious company will get in the game where the rules aint set before the match starts.We are hearing this amazon crypto releated rummors 4 months already but nothing had happen
rumors will stay unreal until time comes it's happening..amazon is playing safe to keep they're reputations good to all the clients,but i believe that its not impossible for this biggest retailer company in the world to accept and support bitcoins,as theyre both online business so i take no offense if some are bullying this statement,but if time comes this become reality,so what we only need to do is laugh to the bully
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:46:09 PM

have seen so many post regarding this topic but honestly, I am no giving much value to these speculations.
I cant see how it will work in the near future, what motivation do Amazon could have to adopt cryptos? New wave of customers? Is it worth it, its hard to tell (from business view)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: