Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:15:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The END is NEAR!  (Read 2152 times)
iluvbtc (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:06:18 AM

Yes, the END of cheap, great quality crypto is NEAR.

Once Amazon.com adopts crypto, the masses will fully awaken, and will come pouring in. Get your crypto now, my timeline says in February Amazon will launch something MAJOR, and this article supports my conclusion:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-22/could-amazon-be-gearing-cryptocurrency-exchanges

Once the largest American online retailer fully supports crypto, the FUD will no longer be as effective in tanking the markets.... you will never again see a time to buy such great quality crypto.

Moondoggie

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:09:03 AM

Once Amazon.com adopts crypto, the masses will fully awaken, and will come pouring in. Get your crypto now, my timeline says in February Amazon will launch something MAJOR, and this article supports my conclusion:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-22/could-amazon-be-gearing-cryptocurrency-exchanges

Once the largest American online retailer fully supports crypto, the FUD will no longer be as effective in tanking the markets.... you will never again see a time to buy such great quality crypto.

It would certainly be nice to see!
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 05:12:36 AM

There are so many options for Amazon. Would be nice to see them accept Bitcoin, but we are still a bit away. Cryptocurrency is just getting into a more popular phase, we have to be at least 5 years out of the way.

Positivebetting
SCAR_8

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:22:15 AM

It would be amazing if they were to do something like this in the near future. But I'm not going to hold my breath on it. I think they would possibly wait until there is more regulations on bitcoin from the government before entering the game in such a big way. But who knows, I hope they go ahead and accept it or make an exchange soon.  Grin

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:26:57 AM

Not gonna happen until crypto gets regulated and things like china banning crypto for the 100 times stop affecting the price,no serious company will get in the game where the rules aint set before the match starts.We are hearing this amazon crypto releated rummors 4 months already but nothing had happen
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:28:19 AM

What is next AmazonCoin? Cheesy I love that they are going to do this but it would be even better if they made their coin and where their own exchange.

CloudM

Activity: 71

Diving into the world of cryptocurrency XD

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:38:38 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if Amazon starts its own cryptocurrency exchange...online business companies must be the first ones eager to get connected to blockchain tech

shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:41:59 AM

It is the truth! We are at the ground floor and early adopters of crypto currency revolution. 2018 is probably the last year you will find prices at this level. Only a fraction of the population even have access to crypto. Think when it will become easier and money pours in.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:43:04 AM

I think we are not yet ready for day to day usage of cryotocurrency still bitcoin fee is high and if more people may come then again the price will peak out and again ae need to wait for days to transaction get confirmed.
But it is a good news to the cryotocurrency people because it will attract more new investors to the market which causes price increase of most of the coins.
bluehodl

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:44:23 AM

Nice news. It's a must to check.
Millard Fillmore

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:46:03 AM

I think BTC may be in correction till March Smiley
Panteleymon

Activity: 262

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:49:50 AM

They do everything right. We need to keep pace with the times, otherwise the more agile competitors will take it. Nowadays one can not remain a conservative in such a field as technology and science. One has only to fall behind for a couple of years, and you are already on the sidelines of progress, and, accordingly, without your market share. It is better to spend some finances and, in case of failure, to gain experience, than regret spending it on a new one and staying out of work. It is following the progress that you can always stay at the forefront of the financial market. Whoever follows the progress will always be relevant and in a favorable position.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:51:24 AM

Amazon has long supported crypto currency, but I can not understand why you wrote that the end is close? After all, this is not the end, this is only the beginning and probably should not be sad, but rather rejoice that soon it will be possible to fully live for the crypto currency.
SONG GEET

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:51:43 AM

Hype can actually pump the price rather than actual official news, if this will happen than yes crypto market will be more stabilized and we might not see huge dump just because of one single fud in future.

Steam like platform have already stopped accepting bitcoin payments because of high fee, which is actually bad for whole crypto. So still many merchants are postponing their statement regarding bitcoin as payment option.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:52:52 AM

Just like other news before that says that amazon will consider accepting Bitcoin/cryptocurrencies as mean of payments, we are still not sure if this will really happen really very soon until amazon announce it. But I think there is huge possibilities that they will, because they continue to register new domain related to cryptocurrency but this could also mean something, the securing of those domain can also mean that they just want to protect their name and prevent other people from using it. I would like to hear from amazon on what are they planning to do with does domain names. This will hit the whole cryptocurrency market if this happen.
bluehodl

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:55:36 AM

Now Amazon makes its own coin.

Why doesn't Steam make its own coin? It will make the big company even bigger, and its share of the game market will be greater.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:04:20 AM

If this is true and will be realized (as this is barely considered as speculation), this will bring a big impact to cryptocurrencies. This is all we are waiting -  the adaption of cryptocurrencies as we can't fully use it to buy goods/services for now. Amazon is a very good start to it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Sureness

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:18:31 AM

If this is true and will be realized (as this is barely considered as speculation), this will bring a big impact to cryptocurrencies. This is all we are waiting -  the adaption of cryptocurrencies as we can't fully use it to buy goods/services for now. Amazon is a very good start to it.

Are you sure? Is this true? Well if its true we can't do anything to stop them because were just the one using it were not the people who's running on it. And we should thankful because of this we gain money.
therealj

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:20:54 AM

Jeff Bezos, already the richest man in the world could acquire the majority of nearly any crypto, announce Amazon is adopting his acquired crypto and literally watch his net worth go 10 X over night.   
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:21:23 AM

It's great news for crypto. There been a lot market crash happen in this week. If the rumour about Amazonis true this will give so much good impact to crypto currency.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  All
  Print  

Jump to: