Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:52:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Coinome trying to pull off a Scam?  (Read 101 times)
digitaltrader (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:14:42 AM

Hello, So I transferred some LTC to Coinome and after waiting for 3+ hours with 80+ confirmations, there is still no sign of my LTC, not even as unconfirmed balance. I tried to contact their useless chat support (no-reply), Created a support ticket with all transaction details and screenshots (no reply). The irony is that when Coinome provides a deposit address there is a link underneath "view it on blockchain" and when I click on it the BlockCypher page opens and correctly shows my LTC balance, yet in my coinome account, the balance is 0. Did anyone face this issue? Any idea why Coinome is not replying me on this issue? Are they trying to scam me?
shailkumari

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:16:43 AM

You did a mistake by using a  new exchange. Koinex would have been a better option. Did a friend referred you there for referral income ? Because I checked prices on these exchnages and even price wise Koinex is better. For your current investment, all you can do is wait for the support team to respond.
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 05:03:13 PM

You did a mistake by using a  new exchange. Koinex would have been a better option. Did a friend referred you there for referral income ? Because I checked prices on these exchnages and even price wise Koinex is better. For your current investment, all you can do is wait for the support team to respond.

Do not refer someone into darkness , Koinex don't even has WITHDRAWAL option at the moment , people's money stuck there . For your mere referral earning don't push people into scam . KOINEX INR withdrawal Disabled but Deposit working fine which is Epic strange thing .

CryptoAK12345

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:53:17 AM

I am experiencing the same issue. Has it been resolved for you?
digitaltrader (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:17:33 AM

Hello, My original post was on 23rd Jan and it was solved back then by the support after waiting for almost 12 hours.

Last night I made an LTC deposit again and the same issue has resurfaced. At the time of writing this post, it's been over 5 hours with 100+ confirmations and yet there is no sign of my LTC at Coinome. The worst part is their support, the chat is a joke and the only other way is to create a ticket and wait for hours.

Deposit issues are not uncommon but Coinome should have made a public notice if they are facing issues with LTC deposits and at least revert back to their customers who are worried about their funds.
kajalkhanna

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:10:52 AM

Hello, I really don't think it's a scam. I'm facing this issue for the first time with my BTC deposit. Had deposited BTC yesterday around 8 pm IST and checked in the morning, have got 80+ confirmations but neither it's reflected in my unconfirmed balance nor in my active balance. Have to wait I think. This is the first time I'm going through this. Previous all deposits and withdrawals have been done successfully with no complaints. Smiley Hope for the best.
kajalkhanna

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:24:07 AM

Hey, by the time I wrote this post, I got an email of successful crypto deposit. So just wait and have patience. Smiley
digitaltrader (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:28:36 AM

Hello, I was concerned the first time it happened to me but this time I was more relaxed knowing that Coinome has database sync issue during off-hours. I have received the same email just now and my LTC has been credited.
kajalkhanna

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:30:17 AM

Thank goodness you received it. Btw can you help me out about the off-data hours? You mean IST midnight?
digitaltrader (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:39:41 AM

Yes, the issue seems to present itself during night hours, I'm not sure if this is caused by power outage or other server related issues but for some reason, their system fails to sync with the wallets so they need to do it manually during the day. The support has confirmed that this is not a hot wallet/cold wallet issue but database sync issue. However, they didn't provide me with a further explanation and left the rest for me to figure out... lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: