Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:03:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SKULL a dead coin made 300% WTF  (Read 217 times)
cho99 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:17:37 AM

Really I don't understand you people , are you freaking stupid of what ? I don't understand how you put money into a coin that is dead long time ago , the project was barred and the devs run away , when I see a 300% price grow in just 24 hours I just ask a question , did you make research before buying or you're just stupid enough to do such a shity cheap coin buy? What the fuck? Open your damn eyes !!! And don't comeback crying like a baby saying I was scammed and lost my money!

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BigDikBTC

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:40:49 AM

Really I don't understand you people , are you freaking stupid of what ? I don't understand how you put money into a coin that is dead long time ago , the project was barred and the devs run away , when I see a 300% price grow in just 24 hours I just ask a question , did you make research before buying or you're just stupid enough to do such a shity cheap coin buy? What the fuck? Open your damn eyes !!! And don't comeback crying like a baby saying I was scammed and lost my money!

Greed has taken over the market and hardly any blockchain innovation is taking place. Very similar to the .com bubble when companies like pets.com was worth millions for nothing. Do your research on Gulden if you want to invest in a coin making real change. PoW2 and SegSig release coming soon... They doing real work.
breeze170

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:44:29 AM

Are you sure that its not picked up by community member? I see dead project picked up by members in many times. Might be you know. Anyways there are many weird speculations happen in crypto.

chefbauer

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:53:10 AM

Really I don't understand you people , are you freaking stupid of what ? I don't understand how you put money into a coin that is dead long time ago , the project was barred and the devs run away , when I see a 300% price grow in just 24 hours I just ask a question
So you are surprised about this? So i guess that you would be mad at the entire market when you saw that Dogecoin did more than x6 in just a month, when it is just a dead project and the dev's haven't made any update on it for more than two years and a half..
The same happened to Confido.

Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:15:12 AM

Every dead/sh!t coin will have its day. Second rule of crypto

Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:53:13 AM

Its all about profit, they're the people who don't give a shit about the coin as long as they can have a profit from it. Because of the flow and the current pump it doesn't matter whether it is a shit coin or a good coin all they want is yo gain profit from it which they succeed at.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:57:10 AM

LOL relax. It is the old pump and dump game. Just 4x right, other worst scam coin have made bigger pump in the past. Nothing changes, just a regular day in crypto. Get used to it. Make your strategy from these crazy behavior and earn your profit
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 09:00:28 AM

this is crypto man, plebs dont even look what they buy
fkhhb

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:06:20 AM

Insane, I know. Would love to know where these pumps are coming from.

Really need to do some research before I invest in anything.
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:13:21 AM

This happens all the time, pump and dump groups or just 2 people doing small high orders.
To claim a 300% gain it has to sustain.. these dump coins never do.

The other thing, and being some one who talks to all types in the crypto world, I've heard a few clueless people say "I bought the cheapest coin"

To call people stupid without understand this is a bit hypocritical Smiley
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:31:37 AM

when I see a 300% price grow in just 24 hours I just ask a question , did you make research before buying or you're just stupid enough to do such a shity cheap coin buy? What the fuck?

LOL! you think people care?
last time i checked one of these exchanges (i think it was Novaexchange) there were at least 5 altcoins with NO BLOCKCHAIN! and all 5 of them were pumped that week. they weren't even being mined any more. i remember the last block of one of them was from 2016.

if people did do research then shitcoins such as Ripple and Ethereum could never become the top two coins and their devs would have never became millionaires.

but that is the market we have. so we need to learn how to use it. lets milk these newbies dry. they will either make us rich or leave the market and we start having a healthy market where only good projects can become number 2, 3,...

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:33:21 AM

People are look for coins that are very cheap right now and they dont care if there is a dev or no dev. they just wanna buy cheap coins to become rich very fast. But its not recommended to buy blind, thats the way how you can loose everything. Do some research about the projects you wanna invest in.
supremnoob

Activity: 305
Merit: 106

Bored....

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:50:06 AM

Low volume. Even 10k$ sell order will drop like a f* the price.
Not something amazing. This happen always. You didn't saw 2000% up in 24 hours yet? Low volume, under 300k

PALM BEACH: 100.000 MEMBERS | $1.000.000 GIVEAWAY | FRIENDLY SIGNALS. 50% PRICE OFF. JOIN TODAY !
ONE TIME PAYMENT  ◉LIFE TIME ACCESS  ◉LIVE SUPPORT  ◉DAILY DISCOUNTS  ◉LEGENDARY SIGNALS
CryptoBaxing

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:51:25 AM

PUMP & DUMP scam groups
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:10:41 PM

people are still MINING SOIL coin
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:54:14 PM

As long as it is listed on an exchange it isn't dead. It's just waiting for someone to pump it...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
JainaVsUther
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:08:45 PM

Insane, I know. Would love to know where these pumps are coming from.

Really need to do some research before I invest in anything.

Me too. I observe a lot of the pump groups just to see what the market is doing but I still don't understand where the huge liquidity comes from to resurrect dead coins like this.. I mean this is $150k+ volume from $50 volume a few days before. Also notice how the market moves perfectly up or down together with all the coins? Where is this coordination really coming from? it's not from some discord or telegram group.

Disgruntled ICO promoter. Looking to bring some professionalism to the industry if anyone is interested.
hopingman05

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:36:53 PM

Then what about DOGE? Dev's have already left the project and have no improvements ever since yet it is still circulating? You cannot consider a coin dead unless it is remove from the exchange.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: