Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:49:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 good year or bad year for Cryptocurrency ?  (Read 2047 times)
eifer0910

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:47:25 AM

It seems bitcoin is having a hard time recovering on its price before 2018 it reaches 19k $ and now it goes back to 11k$ and I think it is a not so good start of 2018 but will surely recover on mid to last month of 2018 and i believe on the ability of bitcoin.

realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:01:58 AM

2018 will be a good year for cryptocurrency. In order to get to a greater height there is always an obstacle to overcome.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
jeribean

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:06:10 AM

Probably a good year. With all amazing ICOs with good projects as well.
inturist

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:08:45 AM

Many trading people say that there will be very large and rapid growth soon after this protracted fall. And who did not have time to buy now then do not have time to buy crypto.
ishta123

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:12:29 AM

I believe it should be a good year. Lets hope its better than 2017. The correction which we are currently seeing is due to the massive bull market that we saw in december.
Niggah5

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:15:54 AM

I believe this year will be very good for the crypto world  Wink
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:20:47 AM

Many trading people say that there will be very large and rapid growth soon after this protracted fall. And who did not have time to buy now then do not have time to buy crypto.
Yes it will, just keep in mind that history already teach us in every downfall there's always a corresponding bounce back, the sway and those all fluctuation will be very helpful for investors who's aiming for long term investment, this first quarter of the year will be the turning point whether the value will rise up or it will continue to differentiate its value, just be very careful doing some short trading because of much bigger risk being trapped inside the bloody market, but above all I still believe that crypto industry will continue being recognize and hopefully also being use in all parts of the world.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:21:25 AM

I dont think so that bitcoin will be good or bad this 2018 because all years bitcoin are decrease and increase each value so why we know that is going to be good or bad in this year 2018 that we all know the value of bitcoin is in that case. So probably bitcoin will compremise its capacity to each value to the markets.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:21:31 AM

Well you know , since we are moving forward in 2018 the society is getting modernized.. more and more people are accepting Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies as a whole it's something thats inevitably attracting the bad sections in government's eyes but we should remember this ... That whenever something new happens... It's... Not taken in a very nice way by most old generation people .. and government is composed of people in their early 50's only .. thus they are right now not taking it in a good way but I do think that in the end it will be accepted by them too and this year will be even better than 2017

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:33:54 AM

I think 2018 would be a good year for cryptocurrency, I still have good insights and positive views about bitcoin. For now, bitcoin's value is decreasing but Im still optimistic that it will recover frok the current correction. Im still holding my bitcoin coz I know in time it will pump again.
coinsons

Activity: 117

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:37:01 AM

iam out from bitcoin
all deals and make in eth becose its faster and cheaper then btc to work with that

2018 starting bad Sad but hope all will be good soon
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:00:01 AM

Do you predict crypto to get to new highs or the opposite ?
I speculate a sharp decline on Cryptocurrency specially  Bitcoin this year.
Call it a inner feeling.

2017 was a good year for cryptocurrency as we saw increasing momentum of people acknowledging it. However it still to early to tell since we just entering 2018, and i think the sharp decline on cryptocurrency in the beginning of the year was normal, since people saw a huge increase of profit in just a few months, even weeks. Basically there are lots of dumper even the whales are trying to make money. And this is a good sign, coin with cheap price and good project will become a diamond in the mud waiting people to collect it. Be greedy when others are fearful, and so the opposite  Grin
welljo0108

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:13:18 AM

Call it a inner feeling.

As a newbie im Hoping for a good year this 2018 .
Zenifir

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:25:05 AM

Call it a inner feeling.

It's really hard to predict because of it's volatility but I hope that after this down time the bitcoin will bounce back and go higher than it did
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:29:08 AM

In fact we do not know or propose if the year's reach 2018, you might have better cryptocurrency or may be bad. The better we can do now is to focus on what we can give you to take advantage of the cryptocurrency situation.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:30:30 AM

Hi,

I guess, but as you say, it is only an "inner feeling" that this year will look like the previous. That is to say a sharp decline at the beginning of the year and by the end, a sharper increase in prices. Just because markets are reacting quite logically, maybe because those trading bitcoins are individuals, fearing to lose money.

Nothing can be taken for granted, again. But I hope this will go this way, just because it is another year of opportunities for bitcoinners before prices go crazy. Wink

katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:33:01 AM

For now at starting of the year i can say that this year is bad for bitcoin because there are some countries declares that they banned bitcoin and whole crypto currency and it has a bad effect in the value of all coins in the market, but i am hoping that after this month crypto world will recover and continue to be more profitable form of investment.
rexter

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:35:55 AM

We can't predict accurately what will happen this year 2018 but as i believe this year is a big boom for us all as i was observe the past year in the early beginning of the year the price is also in a dump but it goes slowly higher in the nearly mid year i think this is the same just hold on.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:39:18 AM

We can't predict accurately what will happen this year 2018 but as i believe this year is a big boom for us all as i was observe the past year in the early beginning of the year the price is also in a dump but it goes slowly higher in the nearly mid year i think this is the same just hold on.
As you can see all people in crypto currency are already shocked because of what happening in crypto right now all coins are dumping its value but i am not loosing hope that crypto will recover and make it more popular and instead of banning crypto many countries will fully adopt the blockchain system for the better of economy.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:40:36 AM

Right now it dont looks very good for 2018. But when you look back in the past five years, there was always a low on the beginning of the year. So you can speak about the year 2018 on the end of the year. Then we will see, and personally im very confident for this year!

I also agree that  all the coins especially bitcoin don't look good at the start of this year and I also agree that when we look back from.previous years, all had decrease on the beggining of each year. So I do still believe thay it will return to its peak in the following months. So I don't think that it this year is the bad year for bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: