Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:37:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 good year or bad year for Cryptocurrency ?  (Read 2042 times)
Hmei777

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:36:55 PM

Do you predict crypto to get to new highs or the opposite ?
I speculate a sharp decline on Cryptocurrency specially  Bitcoin this year.
Call it a inner feeling.

I think 2018 is a good year for cryptocurrency, even though the price of bitcoin and other coins drops now, this is the beginning of the year each year is also like this and will rise afterwards. hopefully what we fear will not happen.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:40:03 PM

Call it a inner feeling.

I think 2018 will be the year cryptocurrency will be a household name to many. Bitcoins back in 2017 was so noisy with the news and the media that a lot of ordinary people might even try to invest in bitcoins this 2018. So probably, when this happens, cryptocurrency will boom this time. Not just now because cryptocurrency is experiencing a lot of updates and problems.

ismadanniel

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:40:44 PM

for the past 5 years bitcoin price is lower and at the mid to end of the year price will always increase sharply over the predicted price.. so from my prediction btc price will increase up to 30k by the end of the year..
kingragnar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:41:25 PM

I think this year is great for bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency. We all know that many who know bitcoin today and this recognition proves that the bitcoin status is in the industry today. With these things we already know the impression of bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency for people today 2018 you can add to the unremitting developments of new digital currency today.
hostrm

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:42:08 PM

Last year, we saw huge success of bitcoin and alternative crypto currency.In 2017 bitcoin hit it's all time best price.Also we saw some good performance from Ehereum,Doge, monero etc.So I think in 2018 these coins will continue to pump up.

Though bitcoins price is not increasing so much in the earlier of 2018 but I am expecting few months later bitcoin will pumping like before.And other crypto will be doing good I hope.
I think bitcoin will not make such a big percentage as last year. this year I think the altcoyins will grow. so I recommend that you look at new and existing prospective tokens.
DavidStone

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:48:03 PM

judging by how it began in 2018, I dare to assume that this is not the best year for crypto-currency, although analysts do not think so
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:01:28 PM

for the beginning of the year 2018 the world of cryptocurrency is somewhat constrained due to coin prices are less stable. maybe this is a bad start for 2018 I hope the future will be stable as usual and the more advanced the world of cryptocurrency.
xiaoyu666

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:04:05 PM

No one can predict the future.
But I hope that by 2018 bitcoin will reach new heights.
Because I've been holding a lot of bitcoins for a long time.
I
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:16:53 PM

this is a good year for cryptocurrent. its like new day for cryptocurrent
in last year bitcoin price fast growing and many people join here. and in 2018, more new people will start hunting this coin as much as possible. and its like the story begin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:28:12 PM

I
I
Even if bitcoins and altcoins do not seem so good at the beginning of this year,just like the same past years,i still have high hopes that they will soon to reach new heights few days from now.In fact bitcoin is quite increasing at the moment.I see this year will still be a good year for cryptocurrency due to some new investors and holders of it.And hopefully prices of bitcoins and altcoins will continue to grow even more.

Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:30:18 PM

I could not put a certain answer since 2018 would be a long run for bitcoin. But I do hope that this 2018 is for bitcoin again, and for bitcoin to regain its phenomenal value of $20,000 wayback on last year December. According to some news, that South Korea will accept bitcoin again, that would be a sign that bitcoin value will definitely rise up again. And could be also a sign of a good long run for bitcoin again. Hope this goes also to other cryptocurrency such as ethereum and so on.
lunaalthea

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:45:34 PM

For this era, it is proven that cryptocurrency in general will have a high demand, thus making it a good year for the blockchain industry. However not all cryptocurrencies will go up or increase in value. The game of fluctuation will continue. In my own opinion... bitcoin might have a rough time this year because of so many sprouting alternative coins in the market.

lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:48:48 PM

this is a good year for cryptocurrent. its like new day for cryptocurrent
in last year bitcoin price fast growing and many people join here. and in 2018, more new people will start hunting this coin as much as possible. and its like the story begin
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:49:18 PM

Fairly certain it's going to be even better than 2017. Just a few days ago, Binance was getting 250k new signups every hour. 250k. Per hour. That is absolutely insane. And once the Korea situation settles down, giving the whole ecosystem a ton of legitimacy by showing that regulation is possible and actually has a positive effect...I think we'll be soaring to heights some would never dream.
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:20:24 PM

I speculate a sharp decline on Cryptocurrency specially  Bitcoin this year.
Call it a inner feeling.

I always predict using graph provided by the big exchanges, then carefully follow whatever pattern to emerge, on the technical aspects I can predict a major price down in almost all crypto including bitcoin and ethereum. No one know exactly what will happen for the next week or months, but by using technical and candlestick analysis we can carefully manage our funds and cut further losses. I can feel 2018 is another good year for Bitcoin.
Hasan986

Activity: 416
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 04:41:00 PM

I think it's going to be the best year for the year 2018, many new coins will come from this year to other years, the price of many coins will double in 2018, usually BTC will grow very much, which will go out of the catch, the future of new coins coming in the future Good 2018.Will be the best, at the end of 2018.
Hafamot

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:53:29 PM

2018 is a year of fully manifestation of bitcoin currency. Though there will be up and down in bitacoin but cryptocurrency but it will bounce back fully soon
Mei1418

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:58:00 PM

I agree with you. the evidence in the entire market price of cryptocurrency decreased including bitcoin. this year will probably go down but I hope not until a full year the price continues to decline. we'll see what will happen sir Grin Grin
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:20:21 AM

It is going to be overall good. People easily judged that bitcoin is over or it will just keep going down when we are just only one month of this year. For me, it's better that the dip happen first because when it's over, crypto's rise will be unstoppable again.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 08:22:47 AM

Call it a inner feeling.

we can’t neccessarily say that 2018 is a good or bad year with just us being on one month on it. However we have to approach every beginning with a positive mindset and with an understanding that bitcoin can still overcome the dips that it has gone through. It is important for us to have a better understanding that there are bad times and good times in i vestment and it is coupled together

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: