Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:29:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 good year or bad year for Cryptocurrency ?  (Read 2042 times)
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:03:38 AM

last year it was good year for cryptocurrency especially for bitcoin but now seems like this is the bad year for crypto. In 2014 bitcoin was huge dump in that year so that is the bad year for bitcoin and It can be happen this year, hopefully not. 
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:07:34 AM

Do you predict crypto to get to new highs or the opposite ?
I speculate a sharp decline on Cryptocurrency specially  Bitcoin this year.
Call it a inner feeling.

Cryptocurrency is a very hard thing to predict. Especially when it has this volatility that even the most hardened and most veteran of the bitcoin users are also having a hard time knowing anout this. However to really say thatthis year, the 2018 would be a good year is we really have to wait until the end of the year, where we can safely gauge if the positives far outweigh the negatives and if bitcoin was resilient enough to withdtand the sharp declines and has reached new milestones for this year
jamelyn

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:29:57 AM

for the bitcoin then 2018 is good. I think it will increase yet. it's high enough no later years.so its time to buy and hold the bitcoin for the future.no body knows if when it increases.
matthewtherry

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:05:33 AM

2018 is the year bitcoin could reach $50k by the end of the year. I think it will develop a lot this year and it will become more popular
Harvey1960

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:13:17 AM

I hope that this will bring a good fruit of crypto currency. Meaning this will bloom the crypto currency world. i expect that bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency will be very good in this year.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:14:56 AM

I think this year is a good one for bitcoin. 2017 was amazing but 2018 will be better. I really believe that bitcoin could double or even triple in the next 3 months
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:16:37 AM

Year just start and show us nothing good, but i think we can say something after may and june.
Many project prepare releases to spring, and i think he want last years altcoin rally

Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:20:11 AM

I think it will be mixed year for cryptocurrencies, some coins particulary the solid ones will experience boom in their prices while the other ones will not grow well or suffer a price slowdown this year. Few coins might going to have some price bullrun and all-time high as usual but most growths are still depend on bitcoin price movement. A strong positive factor is needed to boost up the price of bitcoin to duplicate its 2017 ATHs.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:25:34 AM

Call it a inner feeling.

I don't think so, I think, in 2018, the bitcoin will develop better and better, more countries are beginning to change their attitude towards the bitcoin, they accepted the legitimacy of the bitcoin, in the future, there will be more countries accept bitcoin
There is no doubt about that, because so far the price which was falling since the beginning of the year has not only stopped but also has increased in a very good pattern and the trust of the investor is back on the bitcoin.

It has crossed $10k which was a landmark achievement last year and still no one is talking about it, so it means that the people are expecting high price from the bitcoin this year and waiting for that to happen. After April, I guess the price will reach to the level from where it started the decline.
puugiako0811

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:53:57 PM

For sure, Cryptocurrency is still in its infancy and will keep moving more and more mainstream as more vendors accept it. Cryptocurrency isn’t going away anytime soon. Never invest anything you can’t afford to lose outright, 100%. Your choice of project and market conditions may cause a coin to become worthless in the future, so choose something you believe in.
czhen

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:03:54 PM

my prediction is just the opposite cryptocurrency market capitalization is believed to be skyrocketing in 2018. There are many factors that support the growth of the cryptocurrency market, such as the increased certainty of legality of cryptocurrency, the maturation of technology and cryptocurrency markets, and the implementation of banking data transparency that takes place around the world.
it may be that bitcoin falls but there is another coin that will rise
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:29:13 AM

Call it a inner feeling.

The fact that bitcoin fell in price for the first two months and was not in very good condition does not mean that it will be so all year round. Now, after the introduction of a new version of bitcoin, as a result of which its shortcomings with scalability and high commission fees will be eliminated, bitcoin must restore its efficiency and popularity and begin to rise rapidly in price. Therefore. I think this year bitcoin and altcoins will show their next achievements and this year will also be as good for the crypto currency as the previous one.

Caesar Cung

Activity: 181

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 06:37:08 AM

Call it a inner feeling.

The fact that bitcoin fell in price for the first two months and was not in very good condition does not mean that it will be so all year round. Now, after the introduction of a new version of bitcoin, as a result of which its shortcomings with scalability and high commission fees will be eliminated, bitcoin must restore its efficiency and popularity and begin to rise rapidly in price. Therefore. I think this year bitcoin and altcoins will show their next achievements and this year will also be as good for the crypto currency as the previous one.

2018 will be a successful year for the crypto currency market. why?
Here is my opinion:
Just like last year, the ICO would affect the Ethereum network because the ICO often requires more Ethereum. That will reinforce the demand for the digital currency of the platform. A more legitimate ICO will lead to more interest in Ethereum as we have seen with the billion dollar ICO of Telegram and Kodak's messaging service providers.

That means we can see an increase in the market capitalization of Ethereum to $ 200 billion by the end of the year from $ 90 billion on Wednesday. The price of Ethereum may double to $ 2,000.

Although other platforms may see similar benefits, I believe Ethereum will be the main focus.
Increasing the ICO of start ups will push the market up quickly, legal and regulatory regulations like DAICO too!

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:01:54 AM

If we compare with the beginning of last year, this year is definitely better, so it is likely that by the end of 2018 the bitcoin price and altcoin price will be higher than the price at the end of last year

]
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:31:44 AM

Call it a inner feeling.

I think that there will be different times, it will fall and then grow up, it is normal for bitcoin, and the price has never been stable.
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:36:54 AM

Call it a inner feeling.

I think that the price will grow up, and it will be good, despite the facts of some restrictions in different countries.
Schultz88

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:40:58 AM

Bad early for 2018 for cryptocurrency and I assume that this year gonna be hard for cryptocurrency because there might be a big issue such like rejection from peoples who don't like bitcoin or they using news to crush the market. But in the end gonna be sweet for cryptocurrency.
chilling888

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:09:11 AM

I think in 2018 bitcoin will continue to grow and have a good price and will certainly be profitable !
Klestar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:14:58 AM

I think that after the success of bitcoin last year which is 2017 , the following years would be more successful as cryptocurrency became more popular to people and investors. This year would be a great year for cryptocurrency and cryptomarket specially to well known bitcoin despite being temporarily banned from different country bitcoin will just recover slight decline on demand.
edir_ruvall

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:20:20 AM

There is no something special in 2018 for cryptocurrency. New ICOs will arive, other will die. Bitcoin value will rise and fall. So we have to keep calm and looking for the world news which can change current situation  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: