Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:32:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 good year or bad year for Cryptocurrency ?  (Read 2041 times)
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:32:28 PM

Bitcoin in the year 2018 is very good most of the people can enjoy this year with the help of bitcoin this year will bring some major changes in these currencies and this is good year for the crypto currencies because most of the transactions and the investment is done in this year so this will be good for the future if we do some investment in bitcoin and other crypto in this year.
I am seeing the huge growth of cryptocurrencies in this year but the growth is going to take place after March 2018 in my opinion as we are still going through the after effects of the correction process. I appreciate the correction as it will help Bitcoin to grow in the long run by eliminating greedy entities. I am bullish as far as price is concerned in the mid and super long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Krypital

Activity: 322
Merit: 59

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:53:55 PM

should be a good year for us!

Carmen03

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:24:29 AM

I expect that this year 2018 is a good year to all .It will ultimately a great year for me to be a member of this forum. I think and observe that the popular crypto currency and because of ICOS , legitimate ICOS will play a massive part in my Bitcoin success .Right now I was investing smaller amount of ICO and I feel that year is my good .It makes a good life for me because of Cryptocurrency. it help in economic change of our country. It's amazing to 2018 ,its year of goodluck 2018.
hodlcoiner

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:38:14 AM

I think that 2018 is going to be a really strange year.

1) Bitcoin's price will go up like we saw in December and before that because someone is going to introduce bitcoin ETFs.
2) Bitcoin's price will go down and altcoins will rise because major exchanges like binance/bittrex will accept fiat directly.

I believe those 2 events will happen in 2018 and the outcome might be dangerous for many investors.
15putriutami

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:22:26 AM

this will be another push to increase the capitalization of the crypto world! Soon, after the end of the Chinese New Year, very serious growth will begin! So fasten your seat belts, and get ready for the high and fast take-off! Now all people who understand what bitcoin is and how to work with it - will become successful investors!
check_it_out

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:43:30 AM

I've once read an article which says due to goverment policy, crypto currency will be taken aback a little bit this year.
But in the end of the year, the bitcoin price will still end up inclining.
catavokokiti

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:08:39 PM

its going to be a good year for cryptocurrency. why? as far as the exchange value does not drop in the market and the purchase is balanced as the withdrawal then the cryptpcrurrency will always be expanding. the more people buy and sell the more the increment in value
Alamin2

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:14:13 PM

2018!! Let's finish it than we talk about it. Actually we are seeing that this year of starting is really good.The Russian Federation, France, and a number of other countries already ready for legalization in 2018 will grow up crypto currency. I hope that 2018 will be good year for Cryptocurrency..
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:14:41 PM
Merited by NavI_027 (5)

Honestly, I now refuse to predict the market price as much as possible because everytime I do, the outcome doesn't always meet my expectations. This makes me realized that NOBODY can accurately predict what happens next in bitcoin, Yes! It's easier to predict its price if there's a FUD spreading or there are significant occurrences (e.g. celebrations) happening because you can apply logical thinking there.

So going back to your question whether 2018 is a good or bad year for btc, I don't know the exact answer because there are lot of possibilities might happen. All we can do is to hope that its price never drop very low again and continue to grow 'til make a new ATH instead.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Rdrrakel

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:21:41 PM

There is no chance to predict the future and all we can do is be confident that all will be okay. I think that crypto won't suffer any chandges this year.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:09:16 PM

It's feels like a good year for cryptocurrency, I'm hoping it does, despite the fluctuation that's
always around and deemed as a customary market lifestyle but still I really do wish it goes well.
Plenty of stuff going on, bitcoins slowly climbing back up after it's decline just at the start of
the year and all coins going down with. Yet while bitcoins started to increase again, altcoins are
also joining in with the climb. The year's upcoming ICOs are showcasing fresh and potentially
promising solutions, markets and projects. It's been in circulation that this is the year for
altcoins, and I am optimistically looking forward to it. Bitcoins will definitely hit high this year,
possibly it might overtake it's $20K mark last year. Setting records straight of the staggering
capacity cryptocurrency is very well capable of.
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:38:52 AM

There is no chance to predict the future and all we can do is be confident that all will be okay. I think that crypto won't suffer any chandges this year.
This is just the beginning of this year as only three months have been passed by now and that you can’t say anything like the goodness or badness of any of the crypto coin or the entire crypto market as this will take time to judge whether this year is going in favor the crypto currencies or going against them. However, we all need to hope for the best and I really expect that coming days will be in very much favor of crypto currencies.
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:43:01 AM

So far 2018 has been awful for long term investors and those bitcoin enthusiasts but with such ups and down in value it creates great situation for those daily traders. few bull traps and now obviously bear are helping them to sell high and accumulate coins when it is low (like now). However daily trading is risky, time consuming and demands lot investigation and 10+ hours daily.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:12:23 AM

This is just the beginning of this year as only three months have been passed by now and that you can’t say anything like the goodness or badness of any of the crypto coin or the entire crypto market as this will take time to judge whether this year is going in favor the crypto currencies or going against them. However, we all need to hope for the best and I really expect that coming days will be in very much favor of crypto currencies.
2018 I think will be the biggest year yet, and one of the best bits of advice I can give you is to make sure you are investing in the best Cryptocurrencies for the long-term.Wave of ICOs this one year with amazing value propositions that will change how we do things, by utilising Blockchain technology.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:34:54 AM

2018 has definitely been disappointing for all the investors as of now. This year saw the price of almost every famous coin dip down by almost 50% of their peak price.
Nothing can be said for sure about the future but I feel 2018 would be a bad year for this market if it continues to be as volatile as it is right now.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:40:53 AM

2018 has definitely been disappointing for all the investors as of now. This year saw the price of almost every famous coin dip down by almost 50% of their peak price.
Nothing can be said for sure about the future but I feel 2018 would be a bad year for this market if it continues to be as volatile as it is right now.
too early to say bad bitcoin in this year. I'm not surprised if the price of bitcoin at the beginning of this year is destroyed because that's the crypto every second every minute the selling value is always changing change that makes people pessimistic but I can be sure that bitcoin is a digital currency that we will use in the future later though its existence still can not be taken into account to date

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
15putriutami

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:42:09 AM

it's difficult to predict this unstable market, I say it will be good year for crypto in general and I say it will suck for bitcoin. Just my personal prediction
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:53:50 AM

We're not even a quarter into the year yet and predicting if the market does good or bad for the entirety of the year is a hard task. Let alone the fact that the prices swing like the western winds, with the good/bad happenings being the source of the swings. Yet, I would predict that Bitcoin would continue breaking even with the five digit figure by the end of the year, while the altcoin market would continue to bleed.
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:06:02 PM

Do you predict crypto to get to new highs or the opposite ?
I speculate a sharp decline on Cryptocurrency specially  Bitcoin this year.
Call it a inner feeling.

For me it will a good year for the cryptocurrency, because there are many already new technology about cryptocurrency. It is just starting, we should believe how cryptocurrency works. We should prepare to face fake news or FUD.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:35:53 PM

Do you predict crypto to get to new highs or the opposite ?
I speculate a sharp decline on Cryptocurrency specially  Bitcoin this year.
Call it a inner feeling.

Its hard to predict that currency which are in danger, People hates their government against it, bank don't allow it to be deposit. I just look at the chart  and find that this crypto currency increase every years since 2009. You're asking this question too early i mean its just march and we still are confused with price it start decreasing from the begin of 2018 so its hard to predict it. Give some time to this currency it will tell everything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: