Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:16:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 good year or bad year for Cryptocurrency ?  (Read 2041 times)
Vyachel

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

SEMUX

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:43:37 PM

The price of bitcoin was artificially raised to 20K, so that large players could sell their reserves. Unfortunately bitcoin and altcoins will fall..

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:45:09 PM

The price of bitcoin was artificially raised to 20K, so that large players could sell their reserves. Unfortunately bitcoin and altcoins will fall..

I do not think it was artificial it was the just the showcase that btc has a huge potential for future to rise much above the price which was rose in 2017. SO at present level if you buy you can double your investment in coming time considering how much worth of price btc is seen in 2017 itself.
BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:50:41 PM

I do not think it was artificial it was the just the showcase that btc has a huge potential for future to rise much above the price which was rose in 2017. SO at present level if you buy you can double your investment in coming time considering how much worth of price btc is seen in 2017 itself.

Yeah I think 2018 will be a really good year for crypto, it is looking like the market will go sideways for a while and we perhaps will see a similar pattern to last year with a bull run in bitcoin and alts up until June with new highs at the end of the year.

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
nickmax

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:55:53 PM

I think until the end of spring, there will be no strong movements in the market. Soon there will be a G20 summit and there will discuss crypto-currencies. The result of these negotiations can bring both positive and negative news. But judging by the fact that Germany legalized bitcoin, let's hope for the best!
Bedebah

Activity: 524
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:10:49 PM

Many people say that the year 2018 becomes a very decisive year for the development of bitcoin and all cryptocurrency, this is because the haters have shown a real attitude, they always spread negative information, even they have successfully influenced Facebook and Google to refuse ads associated with bitcoin and ICO.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:36:46 PM

I think 2018 is a bad year for cryptocurrency, because every day the market price is always down, and I also see that in 2018 all coin cryptocurrency price is very difficult to increase.
- Precisely in this period, the market is showing signs of going down very severe and still no signs of recovery but we should clearly understand this is necessary because the market can not go up forever, it needs more time to adjust, get more capital and break the limit again. In addition, the cryptocurrency is developing very strongly in recent years, new capital is being poured into huge, especially in 2018, crypto is becoming a very popular field, that makes us have the base to hope for a better year than ever for crypto, instead of a bad year.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Cliparts

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:19:34 PM

do not worry at the end of 2017 bitcoin jumped very high, and very reasonable if now the price goes down, I am very confident that in mid-2018 bitcoin prices will recover
Now it has already jumped so high and the close of the 2017 is almost recovered by us, so it is good to use bitcoin as much as we can use it will increase the demand and the price of bitcoin, soon we will see bitcoin as a legal currency such as the country India has done, bitcoin is not just a currency but it the generator of the money it has the high ability to make money and for this I am really hopeful just like you that the price will again go high at the end of 2018 and this time it is going to be higher than 2017.
jhean_arcane

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:27:26 PM

I can say that that 2018 is good for altcoins. HIRE, ZCL, BRD, NEO, AND GAS are altcoins worth checking out.

█ ▌▐▐ KEPLER // BRINGING AI & ROBOTICS TO THE BLOCKCHAIN▐ ▌▐ █ (http://keplertek.org/#)
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:30:55 PM

Well, it's rudimentary of the year we will see on the next quarter. The first quarter of cryptocurrency are bad but we have three quarters so looking forward to see a great year of these cryptocurrency. I will wait last quarter of the year maybe just like last year. We never know the future so hodling is the great idea.  
CryptoPsycho

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:44:15 PM

This year nothing interesting happen with bitcoin and crytpocurrencies but probably later we will hear something huge. I believe that price should increase to 50K.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:33:09 PM

so far is bad.but we do believe that the price of crypto will rise up once again.
The bitcoin value now is dropped but we know the value of bitcoin is unpredictacle sometimes up.and down but be optimistic 2018 is a good year for bitcoin , because the value is increasing day day.
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:36:29 PM

many people say it's bad for cryptocurrency but I don't think so. bitcoin is generally in the 10k zone and the crypto market as a whole is holding. I sure hope it turns around and bitcoin to reach new ATH

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:48:05 PM

Do you predict crypto to get to new highs or the opposite ?
I speculate a sharp decline on Cryptocurrency specially  Bitcoin this year.
Call it a inner feeling.

Currently, it is a bad year for Bitcoin and most of the cryotos. The market had a rough start this year. As it began, red marks are already seen. The market value fell down hard at 57%, approximately. But still therr are users that are hoping and expecting for its value to increase on the last quarter of this year as what happened last year. Investing now is advisable as well as holding. Huge profit will be earned once the recovery started.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:58:15 PM

We just don't know whether it's the bad year for cryptocurrencies because we just in the first quarter of this year, bitcoin price is unpredictable maybe in this December bitcoin price will reach to $60k USD. Wink
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:15:32 PM

It is a good year for cryptocurrency, no doubt. Don't be bothered about the price drop. It is not unusual and in a matter of time not long from now, the price will start rising.  Bitcoin for example started far lower than what it ended with last year.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:29:31 PM

It is a good year for cryptocurrency, no doubt. Don't be bothered about the price drop. It is not unusual and in a matter of time not long from now, the price will start rising.  Bitcoin for example started far lower than what it ended with last year.
Bitcoin will more high till the of 2018 and many people will get best profit because they invest their lot of money and now they are waiting for its high price and then they will plan for an other investment because they know bitcoin price will more high to the top.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:22:48 AM

The first 3 months alas didnt bring growth in this market. But still there are 9 months. I think this year still will surprise us with the good price in the market! Recall last year.... in 2017 we waited for some months of growth too

Beroximos

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:30:11 AM

I think Bitcoin will reach higher levels than achieved last year. The highest I expect at the end of the year. This is my opinion and inner feel.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:38:31 AM

i think 2018 is a good year for cryptocurrency. i've never seen so many reports in the media about cryptocurrency before. in 2017, i almost did not hear anything about it. today every few days. so i think 2018 is good.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:57:48 AM

The year 2017 was a friendly system for cryptocurrency so many people got interested in Bitcoin and joined this community and many invested in cryptocurrency. We can wait and see what will happen in 2018 may be it will reach to an unpreditable hieght before the year ending .as the Bitcoin has dropped this year I think that other Altcoins will raise to the top that is Ethereum will be going in height in generally saying  this year will be a great year for Cryptocurrency.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: