Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:43:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the bitcoin price goes down  (Read 753 times)
Sendibere

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:33:20 PM

Bitcoins, Ripple, ethereum and other cryptocurrencies are continuing to fall today after uncertainty over crypto trading in South Korea triggered a panic sell-off of the virtual currencies on Tuesday.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 497
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:40:21 PM

in this month price of bitcoin goes down , any one know reason for BTC price down 

Because many are selling bitcoin prices to go down, and when a lot of demand the price will soar. Bitcoin is long term, grasp and bitcoin will then jump too.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App ████████████████████ DISCARD ███
███ LINKTR.EE ██████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App █████ LINKEDIN PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ BLUM ███████████████████ YOUTUBE ███
tal golan

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:05:06 PM

in this month price of bitcoin goes down , any one know reason for BTC price down 
From what I understand all the things that going on right now in china make the market drop like this.
LeroyMxaon

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:05:16 PM

For the founder of SurBTC, Alejandro Beltrán Torrado, the fall in the value of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies responds to different factors: the regulatory issue, mainly in countries like South Korea and China where governments investigate exchange houses because of the high volume of trading operations in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, the announcement of the beginning of the year of the technology giant, Microsoft, in which it reported that it stopped accepting payments in bitcoins and that it was later reversed: "(...) the scalability of the network and the expectation of the stability of the future of the digital currency ".
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:09:39 PM

I think this is a factor in the number of bitcoin populations with more bitcoin users, looking at bitcoin prices at the moment, I think this is the most appropriate moment to look for bitcoin, to supply more to the next few months, and just wait for the bitcoin rise at the time comes ...
janelleshepard

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:13:53 PM

Bitcoins, Ripple, ethereum and other cryptocurrencies are continuing to fall today after uncertainty over crypto trading in South Korea triggered a panic sell-off of the virtual currencies on Tuesday.
South Korea is trying to verify that users use Crypto to stop money laundering, and this has created enormous pressure on investors in the country as they are all under control and this will make Bitcoin lost anonymous value
emrozsohel

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:32:23 PM

there is many reason. main reason is mining problem.tx fee is too high.confirmation taking too much time.
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:42:07 PM

for me, the only reasons why bitcoin price goes down is because of some FUD news. FUD news can create a massive dump on some newbie investors that not really know how bitcoin really works. then the correction of this price from the previous sells last years. all in all normally bitcoin price is totally crash but it is just for now. sooner or later i am very sure that bitcoin will pump after this correction.
Veks_King

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:43:49 PM

Corrections are natural my friend don't be scared.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 03:46:21 PM

There is the obvious reason that we have experienced the rally in the previous year and as a result, there was a much-needed correction in the price for the stabilization of price and the much-awaited fall is here but still, the rate is much lower than what I was expecting. I am also expecting the chaotic situation to remain like this until the beginning of the next quarter and we will see sustainable growth in the price for the rest of the year with minor fluctuations in the price.
nextel

Activity: 154

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:46:58 PM

Bitcoin goes down because investors are getting their investments and that's the case when you invest Bitcoin in the past months and you're getting profits more than you expected then you'll have to withdraw it and turn into cash. That's one of the many reasons why Bitcoin drops.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
Reatim

Activity: 2884
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:56:56 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 05:06:28 PM by Reatim

Corrections are natural my friend don't be scared.
Newbie tellin it to another newbie.

there is many reason. main reason is mining problem.tx fee is too high.confirmation taking too much time.
Use SegWit enabled wallets, high cost of transaction fee and slow confirmation time, - Solved.

Bitcoin goes down because investors are getting their investments and that's the case when you invest Bitcoin in the past months and you're getting profits more than you expected then you'll have to withdraw it and turn into cash. That's one of the many reasons why Bitcoin drops.
Do you mean investors are cashing it out? Yeah, probably, but there are more pressing issues that makes investors bailed out in this kind of downtrend.

One theory I got is that the full weight of regulatory crackdown in Asia (South Korea) are driving investors out of the market. A lot of news lately, fake news or not, have been in the media for the last couple of days resulting on some investors losing faith because of the current scrutiny of Central Banks not just in Asia, but in the whole world as well where the government is planning to clamp down on trading in virtual currencies. Going to be a long way to go before we can fully see the market recovers and turn green again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:58:44 PM

Actually that is true bitcoin value is going down , and still unstable and one of the reason of this or why it goes down , because of the demand on the marketplace. Still bitcoin is decentralized coin , the demand of it  , competition in the marketplace causing the volatile of it.
Tron

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:01:35 PM

What I did not understand is this: they say that if people sell, price drops and vice-versa. But here's the thing: when someone sells, someone else buys. It's not like when you sell you put your btc in a big btc pool and when buying you take it out.
How does that work? No one had a clear explanation for me until now.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:02:08 PM

advanced Mathematical analysis suggests it's because it's not going up.
and probably because fewer people are willing to buy at this price than there are who are willing to sell at even lower prices.
Nice math logic you have  Wink The first reason of the drop was new from South Korea about exchangers banning, as we all found a little later it was just FUD. It seems like the price should to repair itself after uncovering the truth, but bitcoin continued to go down and it still does, for that i have not an explanation. Probably it is just like a snow ball which is raising with every new -1% of the price, people just got scared and sell their coins.
alonrono

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:02:57 PM

Bitcoin go down right now because all what happens in china.
All the miners over there are doing an " illegal " things right now.
In my opinion this is just a little crush and the Bitcoin going up again soon.
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:03:28 PM

The value of bitcoin nowadays are gettting lower and lower than as what we really dont expect to be happen. Many investors heard some bad news about bitcoin and they afraid to invest of it. That's why many investors did not invest in bitcoin and if they had of it, they keep on oanic selling so that's why the value of bitcoin keep on going down.
desklamp

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:10:49 PM

The Bitcoin prices are not going down due to a single event. It is to be understood that there is a series of events which is eventually taking Bitcoin down. By Unexplored market, Crypto’s are still an unexplored territory and most of the investors don’t know how to analyze. They just put their money to get high returns faster. So when statements related to Bitcoin Bubble came out and all these events began to happen, people thought that the bubble might be real. This made them pulling out their money from the market. It is called following the trend and is a most important factor that sometimes lead to disastrous falls like this one. But don’t worry, in the eight year old history, Bitcoin has always bounced back.
Isaak Bitcoin

Activity: 170

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:13:40 PM

This is speculation. Although many argue that the price decline in January occurs every year.

jeluhtajem

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:18:21 PM

I have another opinion
I think the cause is only one, this is negative news in the media
and that is very influential at all, it causes panic among investors
and if anything provokes, there will be large amounts of bitcoin sales, and this will have a negative impact, that's what keeps the bitcoin down.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: