Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:39:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt] Dv7 Coin - High PoS coin [Up to 10000% APR]  (Read 13136 times)
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 12:23:23 PM

Really digging the volume lately. If we can get Cryptopia that would be huge to bringing in some new investors. Hope the dev team keeps pushing.

Price got to 2 satoshi now. We really need Cryptopoa as soon as possible for the price not to drop under 1 satoshi, or it will be very hard to trade this coin after

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
weeks65

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:58:01 PM

Can someone explain why I'm not getting any stake for 2 days now? last one was on 3/14/2018 8:20. My wallet is unlocked, it says "staking". Coin control says I have 0.26 days for potential stake
forb29

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:00:55 AM

Does the number of connections for stacking depend?
wdelius

Activity: 308

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:26:53 AM

Not really. As long as you have one or two connections you should be fine... Looks like we are starting to see an increase in volume on DV7. Nice!

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
mr.quackquack

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:01:31 PM

This goes out to me and everyone else staking. When selling your Dv7 remember to try and sell high we dont want an influx in coins all selling for 1 sat that would be bad, plus the guys and girls in the beginning were buying these for alot more than 1 sat.
AK87

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:38:27 AM

This goes out to me and everyone else staking. When selling your Dv7 remember to try and sell high we dont want an influx in coins all selling for 1 sat that would be bad, plus the guys and girls in the beginning were buying these for alot more than 1 sat.

This goes out to everyone who thinks by posting a few sentences on Bitcointalk will change owners of 50 bil coins.

1) everyone buying into a staking coin with 10000% will need to understand that with a supply of 50bil coins, this coin will end up in 1 satoshi hell.
2) Who the hell invests in ico when he knows 50bil coins and huge staking reward? You are never the only person buying into this and since more people do it, it increases the amount of people dumping.
3) Why stake a coin with 50bil supply for one year? You think there is no one going to sell his coins before and dump the price.
4) Pretty much all staking coins with huge supply end up in 1sat-3sat, always remember this.

I really can't stand people here who do bad decisions and post stuff in order to make people not sell their coins which is total BS.
One person will not change this. Do not buy into staking coins with billions of coins and high staking reward. It will end up in 1sat - 3sat sooner or later.

Sell when you can or hold but stop telling people what to do.
wdelius

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:46:33 AM

It's a good point AK but I think most people are aware of the risk and upside of high ROI coins. Those that aren't tend to learn fast. Smiley

█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
AK87

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:21:08 AM

This goes out to everyone who thinks by posting a few sentences on Bitcointalk will change owners of 50 bil coins.

1) everyone buying into a staking coin with 10000% will need to understand that with a supply of 50bil coins, this coin will end up in 1 satoshi hell.
2) Who the hell invests in ico when he knows 50bil coins and huge staking reward? You are never the only person buying into this and since more people do it, it increases the amount of people dumping.
3) Why stake a coin with 50bil supply for one year? You think there is no one going to sell his coins before and dump the price.
4) Pretty much all staking coins with huge supply end up in 1sat-3sat, always remember this.

I really can't stand people here who do bad decisions and post stuff in order to make people not sell their coins which is total BS.
One person will not change this. Do not buy into staking coins with billions of coins and high staking reward. It will end up in 1sat - 3sat sooner or later.

Sell when you can or hold but stop telling people what to do.

trx - 100 000 000 000
ripple - 100 000 000 000
linda - 50 000 000 000

look and think before making bad letters ..
look price , pls !!!!
thk.

Wow, what a joke.
Ripple has been there for ages and you can buy it on big volume exchanges.
TRX No Idea but it was pumped and it's also on big volume exchanges

Did you seriously compare this crap coin to Ripple and TRX who are widely known?

Linda was worth 1 or 2sat for a whole time until some whales decided to pump it and now it's sitting on 13sats.

Seriously, just because some coins with huge supply made it, doesn't mean that every coin with huge supply will make it.
You also have to keep in mind that Ripple has a real world use and they have partnerships with banks and so on.

This coin has nothing to increase it's prize.
Every staking coin that does nothing but staking and has no real world use with huge supply, will always drop this low.

Judging from your post, it looks like you think this coin can reach ripple value but you are dreaming if you think that.

mr.quackquack

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:15:21 PM

Buddy you can sell whatever you want to sell for whatever amount but it's better for the other investors if they or you dont sell at 1 sat. Plus the the investors that invested more in the ico should agree. 1st come 1st serve. The ones that invested 1st in the project should be already taken care.
manoordu

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:13:45 PM

Doge market opened in coinexchange. That means the coin is enough to consider as a shitcoin.
CryptoKai89

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:02:46 AM

how much longer for the high reward?

also, whats the plan after high stake is over?
lekleklek

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:10:59 AM

The DOGE market is a bit scary to me. This coin could get very very cheap and become a bag. :/
gonhunter

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:11:40 AM

It looks like a fascinating project, And tell me please? What languages will the project support?                              
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:05:09 PM

Doge market opened in coinexchange. That means the coin is enough to consider as a shitcoin.
Damn, not a really good news that doge market is now opened on coinexchange.
This means that the price will drop under 1 satoshi...

AK87

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:33:15 PM

The DOGE market is a bit scary to me. This coin could get very very cheap and become a bag. :/

This coin has 50bil supply, 10k% POS rewards and the coin being added to the doge market is your concern why this coin could get very cheap and become a bag?
Like are you serious?

You didn't know or could tell this before DOGE Market?

I am terribly sorry to tell you this but after reading 50bil, 10k% POS, I immediately put my order on 1sat.
Bought yesterday for 1sat, sold at 2 and now it probably wont be possible anymore.

Can anybody who puts real money into this (before it got added to coinexchange), what do you guys think is the outcome of your investment?
I often have a feeling with high POS coins that people think they are the only ones staking these coins which is total BS.

50b max supply...you can tell there are thousands, 10k or even 100k+ people all over the world doing the same thing like you, staking and then dumping the staked coins because this coin has no future.

I remember a guy in this thread who compared this crap to ripple, trx. How delusional do you have to be to compare this crap to 2 other coins that are already on big volume exchanges? (ripple has a real world use, they have partnerships with banks all over the world. What does DV7 have? Nothing except a huge supply and a high POS reward and I can't understand why people keep on falling for this).

In the end, let me tell you this. If you dont learn from your mistakes, you will get wrecked over and over and over again.
Ever since I witnessed what happens to a high POS coin, I never buy for higher than 2sats and sometimes even 2sat is too much for a coin.

50bil supply, 10k% POS = These two informations give you everything you need to know about the future price of a coin.
1sat or if added to eth or doge market, lower than 1sat.

I wish everyone the best but this will have a hard time going up. Once that 1sat wall is being build on the btc market a couple more times and it's over.
wdelius

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:30:07 AM

This coin has 50bil supply, 10k% POS rewards and the coin being added to the doge market is your concern why this coin could get very cheap and become a bag?
Like are you serious?

You didn't know or could tell this before DOGE Market?

I am terribly sorry to tell you this but after reading 50bil, 10k% POS, I immediately put my order on 1sat.
Bought yesterday for 1sat, sold at 2 and now it probably wont be possible anymore.

Can anybody who puts real money into this (before it got added to coinexchange), what do you guys think is the outcome of your investment?
I often have a feeling with high POS coins that people think they are the only ones staking these coins which is total BS.

50b max supply...you can tell there are thousands, 10k or even 100k+ people all over the world doing the same thing like you, staking and then dumping the staked coins because this coin has no future.

I remember a guy in this thread who compared this crap to ripple, trx. How delusional do you have to be to compare this crap to 2 other coins that are already on big volume exchanges? (ripple has a real world use, they have partnerships with banks all over the world. What does DV7 have? Nothing except a huge supply and a high POS reward and I can't understand why people keep on falling for this).

In the end, let me tell you this. If you dont learn from your mistakes, you will get wrecked over and over and over again.
Ever since I witnessed what happens to a high POS coin, I never buy for higher than 2sats and sometimes even 2sat is too much for a coin.

50bil supply, 10k% POS = These two informations give you everything you need to know about the future price of a coin.
1sat or if added to eth or doge market, lower than 1sat.

I wish everyone the best but this will have a hard time going up. Once that 1sat wall is being build on the btc market a couple more times and it's over.

lol why are you so angry man? I think the commenter was just saying that the Litoshi market would be more ideal than DOGE as it would  likely slow the decline. Everybody here understands how high POS works but thank you for the long-winded lecture...

manoordu

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:05:20 PM

Placed an order of 1 dogeshi, hope it will be executed soon.

F*ck the coin & cheer up........
SilverMan82

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:30:58 PM

Graviex  Order price step = 0.1sat (0.00000000'1)
serhanni

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:18:55 PM

Nearly 4000 blocks later pos will decreased to 500% and 11000 blocks later it will be 20%

I will keep my coins instead of selling for a half satoshi Smiley
hansis

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:38:00 AM

whatttts just trying buy with my last doge and staking..only 8 hours price fail deeply.. Grin Grin Grin Grin
very high PoS coin with High lost profit wkwkwkwkw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: