Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 02:50:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [B3] B3Coin | POS/POD | Self Moderated Thread  (Read 23126 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
amGigolo

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:47:57 AM

perfect a NEW thread that is self moderated so  everything will look perfect ins  b3 / KB3  land...

Really guys?   if you do not want ppl screaming scam all the time, don't do things like this and toss up even more RED flags
joshafest

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:05:33 AM

perfect a NEW thread that is self moderated so  everything will look perfect ins  b3 / KB3  land...

Really guys?   if you do not want ppl screaming scam all the time, don't do things like this and toss up even more RED flags
There are a lot places where you can publish your research, .. but I don't think it is right place for publication,

And , I don't see your point, you want to day that Bitcoin was launched too earlier and you were not told , even though all was open source, ...so its red flag, ......
what you are saying is similar to this situation, even though all and everything was open sourced on GitHub, am I or anyone else responsible for you not being taught mathematics or coding at school ? or ..?

▄███████████████▄
▄██▀ ▀██▄
▄▄██▀ ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀█████
██ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄ ██
▐█▌ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███ ▐█▌
██ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀ ██
▐█▌ █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█ ▐█▌
██ █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█ ██
▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█ ▐█▌
██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
██▌ ▀ ▀███▄▄▄█████▀ ▐██
██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀███▄███▀
▀███▀
DeepOnion
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
Your Anonymity Guaranteed
Your Assets Secured by TOR
Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
| ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
▄██▄█▄██▀
▄██████▀
▄██████▀
▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▀█████ ▄███████
████████████▀██
██▀███████▀ ██
██ ▀████▀ ██
██ ▀▀ ██
▀█████████████▀
engzizo79

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:51:32 AM

From https://coinmarketcap.com/faq/:
Why are you listing [insert random cryptocurrency]? It's clearly a scam!

Nearly every crypocurrency has been called a scam at some point in its lifetime. We're not here to judge the merits of any cryptocurrency, but we provide the best tools for you to make your own conclusions. As long as it meets the listing criteria, it's eligible to be on the site.

Here you have it, nearly every cryptocurrency has been called a scam. And then the same people who wrote them off as scam cry a year later that they missed out!
B3Team (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:00:02 AM

You are assuming that the people who are working on the coin now are the same people who promoted the coin previously.  I am here to tell you that they aren't.   This isn't a red flag.  This is us establishing a solid base that we can build from.  

Please remember there were quite a few posts on the old thread that the regular moderator needed to remove.  

And please know, we are working very hard on establishing a culture in discord where people are able to speak like adults, and talk through their concerns.  We are well aware that wasn't the discord culture of the past, but we are changing it daily.   We are in the midst of huge restructuring.   While not everything will be figured out tomorrow... give us a few weeks.  

In other words, to those of you who have been dissatisfied with this coin in the past, please take a deep breath, and a dose of patience.  Be willing to open your eyes to the chance that things aren't necessarily what they seemed in the past, nor will be what you thought they would be moving forward.   Be willing to be surprised.  We think you will be.  Otherwise we wouldn't be here either.
Silkystarr

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:26:57 PM

I missed the Staking Do i start Staking Now With Masternode? Kindly Reply
FrancisB

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:55:11 PM

Great news! The community of this coin is amazing!
Wooker87

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:34:13 PM

I've been with B3 for almost half a year and had a few good moments to cash out but decided to stay. It's been quite a ride but It feels that everything is going in a very good and organised direction for this coin. There is a lot to come and the new team has a great no nonsens and hands on approach. The dev (joshafest) is dedicated and passionate about the tech and working hard to bring something revolutionary.
kaedcoin

Activity: 408

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:36:27 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 06:58:35 PM by kaedcoin

Coin is dead i keep this coin 100 k from 5 months and wallet newer stake . There is no exchange volumen and news :/  anybody have any news about this coin ? Any guture of this ??

Just because you can't get a stake doesn't mean the coin is dead.
You don't have enough coins to get a stake before a year, get used to it or join an existing pool. Smiley

@OP/B3Team : Thanks for this new thread. I hope it will be the BTCT community hub hosting a brighter future for B3.
The new team is promising, anyway.
flyx

Activity: 374
Merit: 101

I am a student

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:40:52 PM

When it went from B3 to KB3 , it seems hard to see big jumps in it .. I wish to see $10 for KB3 soon

Donate:
BTC:   bc1q3ghe565af3zq20u05qpm474eu8wsff7tflcfg3
ETH:  0xDFCaFeF24a398FB8AbF4ca363c04C267c45279E5
MelanBago

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:04:29 PM

I see a bright future for B3 so I bought KB3 in coinexchange planning to go with MN but its seems the guide videos were deleted. Hoping to get some simple video guides so I can also go for MN.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
amGigolo

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:21:22 PM

You are assuming that the people who are working on the coin now are the same people who promoted the coin previously.  I am here to tell you that they aren't.   This isn't a red flag.  This is us establishing a solid base that we can build from.  

Please remember there were quite a few posts on the old thread that the regular moderator needed to remove.  

And please know, we are working very hard on establishing a culture in discord where people are able to speak like adults, and talk through their concerns.  We are well aware that wasn't the discord culture of the past, but we are changing it daily.   We are in the midst of huge restructuring.   While not everything will be figured out tomorrow... give us a few weeks.  

In other words, to those of you who have been dissatisfied with this coin in the past, please take a deep breath, and a dose of patience.  Be willing to open your eyes to the chance that things aren't necessarily what they seemed in the past, nor will be what you thought they would be moving forward.   Be willing to be surprised.  We think you will be.  Otherwise we wouldn't be here either.

we have been giving you guys  weeks and weeks  .... all we get is same response,  more time, more patience... in the meantime investors who trusted in b3  were then forced into KB3 ....

ppl who bought in at 1-2 Sats are treated as filth cause  they were forced into KB3  that basically made the b3 they bought lose over a 3rd + in Value, not BECAUSE of Free market but by the dev team doing it.

you guys spit in the face of investors because they bought in at 1 Sat thinking "hey  this is a good "investment" at 1  it can't go any lower and i can sit on this till it hits  2 , 3 or 4 Sats."

traders and investors are in coins for the returns,  but you guys   act as they are always  in the wrong when they wonder where their investment has gone.

changing to b3 to KB3   was just that a spit in the face to investors.  not everyone is a Long term investors... no one wanted rich or lambos,  they just wanted  a return on their investment, quit treating them as they are the bad guys here.

day traders are who will  raise the price  but you guys have done nothing but shown that you do not care about them, every decision you guys have made since thanksgiving has been a disaster because of Poor timing

-  the nodes
-  cryptopia  delisting
-  the "rebranded" site
-  the  move to Kb3

and we still have yobit, coinmarkets  exchange issues.

seems everything is rushed or pushed thru and we all suffer.  Please try and understand  others point of view on this as well.  you want us to be patient  and for 2 months we have and seen a devaluation of our investment,  again  not at the hands of the Market  but by the team messing around with things and NOT allowing the market to decide
jhhansen

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:29:08 PM

perfect a NEW thread that is self moderated so  everything will look perfect ins  b3 / KB3  land...

Really guys?   if you do not want ppl screaming scam all the time, don't do things like this and toss up even more RED flags

we have been giving you guys  weeks and weeks  .... all we get is same response,  more time, more patience... in the meantime investors who trusted in b3  were then forced into KB3 ....

ppl who bought in at 1-2 Sats are treated as filth cause  they were forced into KB3  that basically made the b3 they bought lose over a 3rd + in Value, not BECAUSE of Free market but by the dev team doing it.

you guys spit in the face of investors because they bought in at 1 Sat thinking "hey  this is a good "investment" at 1  it can't go any lower and i can sit on this till it hits  2 , 3 or 4 Sats."

traders and investors are in coins for the returns,  but you guys   act as they are always  in the wrong when they wonder where their investment has gone.

changing to b3 to KB3   was just that a spit in the face to investors.  not everyone is a Long term investors... no one wanted rich or lambos,  they just wanted  a return on their investment, quit treating them as they are the bad guys here.

day traders are who will  raise the price  but you guys have done nothing but shown that you do not care about them, every decision you guys have made since thanksgiving has been a disaster because of Poor timing

-  the nodes
-  cryptopia  delisting
-  the "rebranded" site
-  the  move to Kb3

seems everything is rushed or pushed thru and we all suffer.  Please try and understand  others point of view on this as well.  you want us to be patient  and for 2 months we have and seen a devaluation of our investment,  again  not at the hands of the Market  but by the team messing around with things and NOT allowing the market to decide

My personal 2 cents on that response:

1) The price was already sub 1 satoshi, because it was sold for 0,2 satoshi at Coinsmarkets. I can't remember how many times you must have skipped that point, which has been made over and over again.
2) "Everything is rushed and we all suffer" is said in the same response as "we have been giving you guys  weeks and weeks". So I suppose the team should work more thoroughly and slow, just in a shorter period...

Thank you for your continued patience, I truly believe it will be worth holding.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
B3Team (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:35:57 PM

-  the nodes
-  cryptopia  delisting
-  the "rebranded" site
-  the  move to Kb3

I understand your frustration, I honestly do.  That is exactly the reason why some of us have come forward to manage the coin into a different direction.  Please try to understand the coin is under new management.  Different thinking, different leaders.  We are getting the past issues cleaned up as quickly as we can, bringing in the right people in for the coin, and getting it moving in a healthy direction again.

What I am trying to tell you is that the majority of the people who are working on the coin now, aren't the ones responsible for the decisions of the past.  We understand your concerns, believe me, we do. 

You are very welcome to critique our work moving forward.  Right now, we realize that none of this is moving as quickly as any of us want.  But honestly, this is the pace that we have to go right now, given all that has happened in the past.   I believe you will be happy about our future, but the proof will be in our delivery. 

tj4dmx7

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:01:38 PM

Hello guys.

I love B3 coin and its community.

I personally have created a very special place for current and future shareholders that are looking to get in on fundamentalnode action on a shareholder basis.

We have a lot of fundamental node total market share and we will do whatever it takes to make sure that my "establishment" takes up even more of that market share.

Although I lived my life as a salesman and a marketer, for some time... I'm regretful to tell you all that this will be my only post that I will personally write on bitcointalk.org to to welcome other fellow human beings to my special "online family" and give them an opportunity to be of something unique.

The doors are now open and we will proceed with our next batch of fundamentalnode burn at block 95001 -

I really do not care if you join or not.

Your journey and information will make sense if you make the right decision. You will find the writing on the wall on the first 5 discord channels and you can interpret it any way you like.

The choice is yours.

Discord: https://discord.gg/Djayvth

PS: I am in the process of talking to some B3 whales as we speak - please feel free to get in touch with me direct if you are a B3 whale. As I have already made contact to a number of very important people and businesses both the crypto and fiat matrixes, our effort will help us all get this coin to the place it belong. Warning: B3 bears are going to get rekt. I b3lieve the bulls' time is nearby.

Will I see you on the other side?  Huh

Hi,i am an investor of b3.
I have all my b3 in the latest version of the desktop wallet.
Please how many b3 do i need to have to become a b3 whale?
DemLom

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:07:43 PM

I've been with B3 for almost half a year and had a few good moments to cash out but decided to stay. It's been quite a ride but It feels that everything is going in a very good and organised direction for this coin. There is a lot to come and the new team has a great no nonsens and hands on approach. The dev (joshafest) is dedicated and passionate about the tech and working hard to bring something revolutionary.

I totally agree with you. This coin has really shown itself well. I am confident that in the future the company will be very successful.
tj4dmx7

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:18:55 PM

Hi,i am an investor of b3.
I have all my b3 in the latest version of the desktop wallet.
Please how many b3 do i need to have to become a b3 whale?
engzizo79

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:29:50 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 12:42:02 AM by engzizo79

perfect a NEW thread that is self moderated so  everything will look perfect ins  b3 / KB3  land...

Really guys?   if you do not want ppl screaming scam all the time, don't do things like this and toss up even more RED flags

-  the nodes
-  cryptopia  delisting
-  the "rebranded" site
-  the  move to Kb3

Well your frustration is understandable and I personally went through this when I thought the same and then discovered that there was this coinsmarkets exchange that had 9 digits and traded as low as 0.1 sat per coin. If you see the december trades in coinexchange for b3 you will see that at good days 1 BTC worth was traded. As the coin had a market cap at 1 sat of 6200 BTC a trade volume of 1 BTC per day basically means that it is dead and if you want to sell you might need months if you ever can sell. The decision to switch to kB3 was taken before the release of the 3.1.1.1 wallet which has been released in mid-december. Coinexchange had halted withdrawals and deposits before that because the old wallet had issues with forking chains. With the wallet fix exchanges were supposed to switch to kB3. That was done by coinsmarkets right away but for some reason coinexchange took a long time to update and decided to have parallel markets for b3 and kb3. I don't know if there was an agreement with the former team about it, however coinsexchange had announced bringing both markets up, then only put the B3 market live and waited weeks before putting the kB3 market online, and they did that at the worst possible time.

Now as of the value of the kB3 coin dropping, I believe that it is planned manipulation of some whales. Although the 1 sat wall for B3 was almost gone the price of KB3 almost immediately dropped below 1000 sats and further down. If you count the worth of all sell orders right now below 900 sats you will find that it is merely worth less than 15btc. That is nothing. At previous volume that should be wiped out in a few hours if people kept the faith in the coin.

Now 1000 B3 is 1/620 million of the supply, that is the same as for 1 kB3. If a company decides to make a 1000:1 reverse split of their shares they would not lose value. Yes there are people who averaged below 1000 sat per kB3 and can afford to sell cheap, but why would you sell cheap if you know that there is demand and the coin price is moving upwards and not downwards? You do that to make people sell cheap and buy low, you probably have sold at 1 sat before that planning in advance to put negative pressure on the coin. Then you can slowly buy double or triple the amount you had before. That is the only explanation I have for that drop. Also, whenever the coin price starts to go up someone puts a sell wall worth 0.5-0.6 BTC immediately well below the price it had reached to keep it from going up. If you observe the market you will clearly see that.

Some whale / whales want you to sell cheap and some people have nothing to do but to call the coin a scam. I'm just a small investor here and I believe in this coin. I don't know if it will be a success or not, but that is what I conclude from my observations. At 6-7 BTC daily volume you can easily manipulate the market price if you have some money and you prevent investors from buying. You can achieve this easily with crying out that the coin was a scam, maybe by twittering the same things over and over again at every single tweet of the coin and putting all your effort into fudding? I don't know.

Edit: Also that person removes his sell order again as soon as the market price starts to go down again. He doesn't really want to sell his coins, he just wants to stop the price from increasing!
amGigolo

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:34:37 AM

-  the nodes
-  cryptopia  delisting
-  the "rebranded" site
-  the  move to Kb3

My personal 2 cents on that response:

1) The price was already sub 1 satoshi, because it was sold for 0,2 satoshi at Coinsmarkets. I can't remember how many times you must have skipped that point, which has been made over and over again.
2) "Everything is rushed and we all suffer" is said in the same response as "we have been giving you guys  weeks and weeks". So I suppose the team should work more thoroughly and slow, just in a shorter period...

Thank you for your continued patience, I truly believe it will be worth holding.

and  you seem to have a short memory that the  prices was staying steady at about 9 SATS on Cryptopia...  Until some  ppl from the "team"  got it delisted  that sank it to that price

I said we have been waiting for weeks and weeks,  did i say RUSH into another  Fork, new wallets or  change the coin to MB3?  i didn't say  i was waiting for  the next big  idea... i just simply said we hear the same thing all the time...  "just wait and see be patient"  never said Rush into a darn thing, so don't put words in my mouth  or take two different sentences and manipulate them.

We just keep hearing how the price will go up cause this is that, oh no worries weak hands will sell and we will rise...

the amount of confusion is still going on with  b3 and kb3, yes it should be simple... but many ppl dont speak english etc...   and some just buy to do what you guys  scream to do " HODL and be patient",  only to come back to see welp bye bye to your b3 its not worth 0.3 - 0.4th of a satoshi now as Kb3...   oh and  don't forget coinexchange.io takes a nice chunk for withdrawing your coin to your KB3 wallet

and  paint it however you like,   95% or  heck maybe 100% of coins don't go any lower than 1 sat on coinexchange.io  where they bought it!  so ppl who bought at 1 sat seriously prob never thought it was even possible, and hell info was NOT even on the site when it went down, and the whole well get on discord excuse is BS too.. i bet that 70% of traders  have no time nor care to get on discord.    again you went against what is 99.9% the norm here you can not blame those ppl

We get it , its "josh's" coin and he wants this and that...  well i watch the discord and ppl are not thrilled and the kb3  is a very sore subject....  ppl were finally seeing us above 1 SAT and i'm not talking that PUMP...  

SO, We were finally seeing some movement at 1-2 SATS and that was cut out from under everyone, KNOWING ppl would dump...  and ppl DUMP cause there is no faith,  if they had faith ppl would not dump to cut their losses and lose money.   but they have no faith so they dump

so tell me and everyone else...  the DUMP, what has it done for the coin?   did it BURN some coins?  nope just made the rich wallets richer...

no matter if you guys think your above it or not, Day Traders make the coin rise,  new team or not B3's History is not a good one for ppl looking to invest.  

we get it,  the kb3 will be good to get on new exchanges cause who wants a 1 SAT coin....  MAYBE just MAYBE  if you guys let the coin be as it was it would gradually get back to where it was without your manipulation, if the you guys are so confident on your product, then you should have let the market decide  that your product is worth it.

at the end of the day i want this coin to flourish i have about 125 - 127 Million B3  coins  that i still hold cause i am trying to be patient.    but i am tired of hearing you guys talk crap about the ppl who are upset  they lost so much  because of changes you guys made.    they invested with $$ and entrusted that with you basically only to get cut right down

all the late and small investors  have truly been REKT  by this latest change of KB3

Crypto is tough enough  it doesn't need the dev team making it rougher

amGigolo

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:41:45 AM

-  the nodes
-  cryptopia  delisting
-  the "rebranded" site
-  the  move to Kb3

Well your frustration is understandable and I personally went through this when I thought the same and then discovered that there was this coinsmarkets exchange that had 9 digits and traded as low as 0.1 sat per coin. If you see the december trades in coinexchange for b3 you will see that at good days 1 BTC worth was traded. As the coin had a market cap at 1 sat of 6200 BTC a trade volume of 1 BTC per day basically means that it is dead and if you want to sell you might need months if you ever can sell. The decision to switch to kB3 was taken before the release of the 3.1.1.1 wallet which has been released in mid-december. Coinexchange had halted withdrawals and deposits before that because the old wallet had issues with forking chains. With the wallet fix exchanges were supposed to switch to kB3. That was done by coinsmarkets right away but for some reason coinexchange took a long time to update and decided to have parallel markets for b3 and kb3. I don't know if there was an agreement with the former team about it, however coinsexchange had announced bringing both markets up, then only put the B3 market live and waited weeks before putting the kB3 market online, and they did that at the worst possible time.

Now as of the value of the kB3 coin dropping, I believe that it is planned manipulation of some whales. Although the 1 sat wall for B3 was almost gone the price of KB3 almost immediately dropped below 1000 sats and further down. If you count the worth of all sell orders right now below 900 sats you will find that it is merely worth less than 15btc. That is nothing. At previous volume that should be wiped out in a few hours if people kept the faith in the coin.

Now 1000 B3 is 1/620 million of the supply, that is the same as for 1 kB3. If a company decides to make a 1000:1 reverse split of their shares they would not lose value. Yes there are people who averaged below 1000 sat per kB3 and can afford to sell cheap, but why would you sell cheap if you know that there is demand and the coin price is moving upwards and not downwards? You do that to make people sell cheap and buy low, you probably have sold at 1 sat before that planning in advance to put negative pressure on the coin. Then you can slowly buy double or triple the amount you had before. That is the only explanation I have for that drop. Also, whenever the coin price starts to go up someone puts a sell wall worth 0.5-0.6 BTC immediately well below the price it had reached to keep it from going up. If you observe the market you will clearly see that.

Some whale / whales want you to sell cheap and some people have nothing to do but to call the coin a scam. I'm just a small investor here and I believe in this coin. I don't know if it will be a success or not, but that is what I conclude from my observations. At 6-7 BTC daily volume you can easily manipulate the market price if you have some money and you prevent investors from buying. You can achieve this easily with crying out that the coin was a scam, maybe by twittering the same things over and over again at every single tweet of the coin and putting all your effort into fudding? I don't know.

i get what your saying...    but  the faith was cut short on the whole "rebrand"  and oh we know that was old team...  this is the internet  we can make phantom changes all day long if you want to get  truthful about it

1.)  I didn't say was a scam
2.)  the use of FUD is the go to word ppl use to anything they do not like to hear,  Fact or not

if you don't want "FUD"  then don't shake things up and make everything so confusing to so many ppl...

the age old  "K.I.S.S"  technique works wonders when  over 50% of your possible  investors don't speak english, do not know their ages etc

engzizo79

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:47:33 AM

-  the nodes
-  cryptopia  delisting
-  the "rebranded" site
-  the  move to Kb3

i get what your saying...    but  the faith was cut short on the whole "rebrand"  and oh we know that was old team...  this is the internet  we can make phantom changes all day long if you want to get  truthful about it

1.)  I didn't say was a scam
2.)  the use of FUD is the go to word ppl use to anything they do not like to hear,  Fact or not

if you don't want "FUD"  then don't shake things up and make everything so confusing to so many ppl...

the age old  "K.I.S.S"  technique works wonders when  over 50% of your possible  investors don't speak english, do not know their ages etc

There is a weekly voice chat, you can actually talk to the team members, no phantom changes there. Join the discord, listen to the people behind the coin. It is a community coin, there was no ICO, there are no paid teams or offices. You can also give your input, they will listen. They always did. And the team is not completely new, marketing has been changed and some new leadership is there, but dev is still the same, and more people get involved.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: