Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:07:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [B3] B3Coin | POS/POD | Self Moderated Thread  (Read 23115 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
B3Team (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:41:05 PM

@amgigolo

Apparently you are misunderstanding me.  I am asking about what your goal is in posting such things on a daily basis?   Please think here.
engzizo79

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:41:11 PM
Merited by nrigo (10)

I missed the Staking Do i start Staking Now With Masternode? Kindly Reply

Anyone holding B3 is going to get a surprise alright. they are forcing everyone to exchange a coin value of 1 sat for a coin of 0.2 sat. They could have used some of the BTC gained in the selloff to stabilise the kb3 price, just so it wouldnt have felt like everyone was getting ripped off at gun point but noooooo.. once that coin goes to KB3 only I think you'll find the anonymous team become a lot more anonymous. The obvious play is to rape as much as they can from this switch up and set up a new anonymous shitcoin not tarred with the scam brush.

Zetetic_man they did not exchange a 1 sat coin with 0.2 sat coins. They bundled 1000 coins to 1 coin as there were large sell walls at 1 sat and the coin was not really tradeable. So we were stuck with coins that we were not able to sell if we wanted to.

Now everyone who has 1000 b3 has an equivalent of 1 kB3 and can fill a sell order at whatever price he wants. And some people have chosen to sell those coins at less than 1000 sats. The market volume for B3 dropped and did not move to kB3, don't ask me why. But once the price started to go down people stopped buying, and when people stop buying and start selling the price drops more. It is totally the same asset they had before and nothing has changed. If you had 1% of the B3 supply you still hold 1% of the kB3 supply. It's just psychological, people think that 1 sat can't drop more but when you have 900 sats and it drops to 700 there is suddenly panic that it might go down all the way to 1 sats and that gives a downward pressure.

Whoever lost a single share of the coin due to the virtual conversion can rightfully say that it was a scam conversion, however this has not been the case and not a single coin has been lost. The market is determined by the holders and the potential investors. If you see that currently the investors are uncertain if they should invest and you hold coins, then don't sell them cheap or you will make the price go down very quickly as it did. Only 15 btc of sell orders are between kB3 and 900-1000 sats, and that is fact. If you hold and coinmarketcap updates their statistics and the new team releases news and progress and investors jump back in the price will move up very quickly.

Right now market cap is at 12 million dollars. If the decentralized exchange is even a moderate success and half of the roadmap is done do you think that this is the true value of the coin? If you think that it is then why did you invest? If you don't then buy or hold, or just wait for some spike and sell. Do whatever you think is right for your investment. Nobody is happy at the current price and I'm sure the team isn't either because they also have coins.

talonpower

Activity: 47
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:44:02 PM

@amgigolo

Apparently you are misunderstanding me.  I am asking about what your goal is in posting such things on a daily basis?   Please think here.

why do you have a problem with someone  who is obviously heavily invested in your project having an opinion and concerns?

you fighting with investors into your project are not making you look any better at all,  your attacking him personally   he has domne nothing but state Facts and you pushed it into a argument by telling him to sell  or shut up

amGigolo

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:45:39 PM

@amgigolo

why do you have a problem with someone  who is obviously heavily invested in your project having an opinion and concerns?

you fighting with investors into your project are not making you look any better at all,  your attacking him personally   he has domne nothing but state Facts and you pushed it into a argument by telling him to sell  or shut up

Exactly!   thanks

I answered a few posts and then   attacked for doing so only by stating Facts i was not lying nor bashing... they made it personal
3li3li

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:47:05 PM

A quick question
I have 3 million b3 on coinexchange
Is it mandatory to transfer them to kb3 wallet
Or I can keep them as b3
B3Team (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:51:03 PM

@amgigolo  This isn't an us vs them ....  we are very focused on doing the right thing for the coin.

This is *exactly* the reason why I am asking what is your goal in posting here - with both what you are posting, and the tone that you are posting with.  

Do you think what you are posting will help the coin?  

If not, can you think of anything else that you could do which would help the coin?

engzizo79

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:51:30 PM

@amgigolo

Exactly!   thanks

I answered a few posts and then   attacked for doing so only by stating Facts i was not lying nor bashing... they made it personal
Guys please be easy on the team, they hear that stuff all day from a million channels and they are really working and keep in touch every other day on the discord to tell about progress, but rome was not built in a day. I'm sure they take your concerns very seriously but they just need a chance to get things done. And I know that we would all love to hit big exchanges yesterday and go up to 50 thousand sats per kB3 and the development to finish last week and whitepaper to be released with the solution to all problems by last year. But it can't be done. What can be done by the team is being done, and if it isn't enough they have opened the door for people to apply to the team who can help to improve the situation quicker. I think it's fair and please don't take it personal and also I ask the team members replying here to calm down too and not to take it as an offense when people are impatient.
toyo87

Activity: 738

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:51:52 PM

“A cryptocurrency with undisclosed technology not yet discovered.”

https://b3coin.io/

Fundamental Nodes / Proof of Disintegration / Decentralized Exchange

Activated Unique Technology

Fundamental Nodes (FN)
Fundamental Nodes are B3's masternode. Like traditional masternodes, they provide the foundational fabric upon which the chain is secured, maintained and stabilized. However, there is one important difference in B3's Fundamental Node vs other coins’ masternodes. While other coins lock the coins in the wallet as collateral (which can then be later spent and put back into circulation), the B3 Fundamental Node leverages a unique technology -- Proof of Disintegration.

Proof of Disintegration (POD)
POD effectively destroys coins to purchase the long-term passive income asset in order to remove the coins from circulation and continue to drive down the supply. In traditional Proof of Burn technology, coins are sent to a "burn" address which has no private key component to spend the funds. However, the one major drawback is that the coins still exist in the chain, and can be recovered if the private key is being computationally derived, putting the economy of the coin at risk.  In B3's ecosystem, the coins are destroyed and thus can never be recovered.

What are the annual staking rates?

80,001 -  100,000  = 100%
   100,001 - 1,000,000 = 20%
 1,000,001 -  infinity  = 5%

What is the split between FN and staking?

60% FN, 40% staking

What is the cost of a FN?

Currently = 20,000 KB3
95K and up = 15,000 KB3

What is kB3?

B3 and kB3 are units of currency supported in the latest B3 Coin wallet (v3.1.1.2+). Through a soft fork, the B3 Coin dev team implemented support for a 1000:1 currency conversion in the wallet to ensure the longevity and future proofing of the currency. B3 is now not only the brand name but also the unit of currency used to support micro-payments. In parallel, kB3 is there to support macro-payments and trade. As the B3 Coin dev team continues to innovate in this space, naturally we expect the value of the coin to increase overtime -- to handle this appreciation, the B3 wallet handles both units.

How does this impact the wallets and normal transactions/transfers?
The B3 wallets are backward and forward compatible with both units. If you send B3 to a wallet that has kB3 as their unit of display, it will show at the destination as kB3 and vice versa (see FAQ).

How does this impact the exchanges?
kB3 is the tradeable asset. B3 Coin will be represented on exchanges as kB3, that is 1000 B3. When you buy and sell B3 Coin, you are trading in 1000 B3 lots/bundles as kB3.

To summarize:
B3
* Brand behind the innovative team.
* Support for micro-payments (avoid decimal conversions / calculations).

kB3
* Tradeable asset.
* Support for macro-payments.

Reference:
* 1 kB3 = 1000 B3.
* Current Supply ~ 600 million kB3 (varies due to modern PoS system).

Coming Soon…

Simple Payment Verification (SPV), Segregated Witness (SegWit) and Lite Wallet
SPV allows a lightweight client to verify that a transaction is included in the B3 Coin blockchain, without downloading the entire blockchain. SegWit is the process by which the block size limit on a blockchain is increased by removing signature data from B3 Coin transactions. When certain parts of a transaction are removed, this frees up space or capacity to add more transactions to the chain. The B3 Coin development team is creating a new “Lite Wallet” that will integrate SPV and SegWit.

Decentralized Exchange (DEX)
Many crypto-traders use centralized exchanges which are subject to hacking, theft, and potential price manipulation as information is stored on private servers.  The need for a secure, private and stable environment for crypto-traders to exchange coins is becoming a necessity for the exploding market. The B3 development team is working hard on creating a unique approach to a DEX, utilizing the undisclosed technology behind B3’s code.  More to come about the DEX soon.

Current Markets

BTC Market

CoinExchange - https://www.coinexchange.io/market/KB3/BTC
CoinsMarkets - https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-KB3.htm

LTC Market

CoinsMarkets - https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-LTC-KB3.htm

Wallets
https://github.com/B3-Coin/B3-CoinV2/releases/latest

Source Code
https://github.com/B3-Coin/B3-CoinV2

Website
https://b3coin.io/

Social Media

Discord
https://discordapp.com/invite/ARpuv79

Telegram
http://t.me/B3Coins

Twitter
https://twitter.com/b3coins?lang=en

Reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/B3Coin/

Resources

CoinMarketCap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/b3coin/

Block Explorer
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/b3/

What is the coin specification?
Can the coin be mine?

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
engzizo79

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:55:29 PM

A quick question
I have 3 million b3 on coinexchange
Is it mandatory to transfer them to kb3 wallet
Or I can keep them as b3
B3 and kB3 (1000 B3) are the same coins, only coinexchange has created two separate wallets for their markets. So if you want to trade on coinexchange then you need to move your coins from the B3 wallet to the kB3 wallet, if you want to move your coins somewhere else, like to a desktop wallet, then you can move them there right away. However, it is not clear what coinexchange will do once they discontinue their B3 market but you will need to move your coins from there anyway.
amGigolo

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:16:02 PM

@amgigolo  This isn't an us vs them ....  we are very focused on doing the right thing for the coin.

This is *exactly* the reason why I am asking what is your goal in posting here - with both what you are posting, and the tone that you are posting with.  

If not, can you think of anything else that you could do which would help the coin?

OK lets  ask you this then

with your tone and what your posting here  is it helping the coin?    my tone is NOT  bashing anyone or making it personal  as each and everyone of your  digs at me has been by you or your helper jhansen

show me one time where i take a dig at any of the team, you  or jhansen call anyone trolls or someone who cant think?

So this "New"  thread to make b3 look better /new team /rebranded...   whatever the motive was

has anything you posted  helped this coin?   have we seen any price increase since this thread or your posts started?

so what you are saying is the price is dumping cause of me?  if that is true  then ppl must  trust a LOT more in my opinion than the B3 ppl according to the charts...
Zetetic_man

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:20:30 PM

Anyone holding B3 is going to get a surprise alright. they are forcing everyone to exchange a coin value of 1 sat for a coin of 0.2 sat. They could have used some of the BTC gained in the selloff to stabilise the kb3 price, just so it wouldnt have felt like everyone was getting ripped off at gun point but noooooo.. once that coin goes to KB3 only I think you'll find the anonymous team become a lot more anonymous. The obvious play is to rape as much as they can from this switch up and set up a new anonymous shitcoin not tarred with the scam brush.

Zetetic_man they did not exchange a 1 sat coin with 0.2 sat coins. They bundled 1000 coins to 1 coin as there were large sell walls at 1 sat and the coin was not really tradeable. So we were stuck with coins that we were not able to sell if we wanted to.

Now everyone who has 1000 b3 has an equivalent of 1 kB3 and can fill a sell order at whatever price he wants. And some people have chosen to sell those coins at less than 1000 sats. The market volume for B3 dropped and did not move to kB3, don't ask me why. But once the price started to go down people stopped buying, and when people stop buying and start selling the price drops more. It is totally the same asset they had before and nothing has changed. If you had 1% of the B3 supply you still hold 1% of the kB3 supply. It's just psychological, people think that 1 sat can't drop more but when you have 900 sats and it drops to 700 there is suddenly panic that it might go down all the way to 1 sats and that gives a downward pressure.

Whoever lost a single share of the coin due to the virtual conversion can rightfully say that it was a scam conversion, however this has not been the case and not a single coin has been lost. The market is determined by the holders and the potential investors. If you see that currently the investors are uncertain if they should invest and you hold coins, then don't sell them cheap or you will make the price go down very quickly as it did. Only 15 btc of sell orders are between kB3 and 900-1000 sats, and that is fact. If you hold and coinmarketcap updates their statistics and the new team releases news and progress and investors jump back in the price will move up very quickly.

Right now market cap is at 12 million dollars. If the decentralized exchange is even a moderate success and half of the roadmap is done do you think that this is the true value of the coin? If you think that it is then why did you invest? If you don't then buy or hold, or just wait for some spike and sell. Do whatever you think is right for your investment. Nobody is happy at the current price and I'm sure the team isn't either because they also have coins.

Are you dense or are you shilling? It is CLEAR that the confusion here was planned. From my point of view, I looked at B3 and said "OK, kind of a shit coin but it's sitting at 1 sat, it cant really go any lower and if it goes to 2 its a quick 100%".. The team knew this obviously, and used it as an opportunity to dump the HUGE supply of B3 created by the 10k% staking.

NOW.. I had assumed that with the switcheroo they would take the BTC they made from the B3 dump, wait for KB3 to tank, buy it up at a discount and then pump it. I was wrong, the scam is a lot seedier. KB3 is the scam. They force you to either convert your coin to KB3 or lose it. It's an exit, pure and simple, as they know NO ONE is going to ever trust this coin again, once that B3 deadline comes up its going to dump even harder and go waaaay down. I can see 1 sat KB3 before the end of february.

You don't come back from that. Dead coin. And you can forget the crocodile tears for this "team". This team are anonymous, so they have NOTHING at stake. They can just as easily rinse and repeat this scam and I imagine they are planning that right now.... grow the fuck up. I'll take my licks with my wins but anyone trying to defend this coin is either shilling or naive.
talonpower

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:27:59 PM

your making it  "us"   vs anyone with a opinion that is not your own tho.

i agree with gigolo as well.   we are not seeing ANYTHING working

coinmarketcap -  nope
coinmarkets exchange  - nope
yobit  -  nope

as long as 3/4 of the B3 is still the same  it is still the B3 team,  not the OLD or NEW team

marketing has changed in the last few weeks.  Are you blaming Evan and Dingman for everything up to this date?  

outside of those two guys gone, who has been replaced on the team?

you say you want to be transparent then  let us know... outside those two in marketing  who has changed in the last few weeks?

we have been led to believe on several occasions by helpers etc  to keep investing, HODL....  and then you basically bash the ppl who have been doing so.

we were made to believe  the Full Master Nodes would  increase the price,  the new site will increase the site... Now it is a DEX...

there has to be a time that you think responsibly and realistically.  and that is a HUGE amount of ppl have no faith in the  new/old B3 teams words any longer

you expect ppl to take applications to help?

so much FREE marketing can be done,  still nothing on the site for ppl  to use for marketing.   50% of marketing can be done by the community and not nEED to fill out a applications.  i have seen many ppl ask for weeks on this in discord.

Give us some images, hell start a crowdfund to hire some fiverr ppl to make some if you have to.

everyday we lose is is one we can NOT get back and someone out there is beating b3 to the PUNCH on the tech
engzizo79

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:30:01 PM

Are you dense or are you shilling? It is CLEAR that the confusion here was planned. From my point of view, I looked at B3 and said "OK, kind of a shit coin but it's sitting at 1 sat, it cant really go any lower and if it goes to 2 its a quick 100%".. The team knew this obviously, and used it as an opportunity to dump the HUGE supply of B3 created by the 10k% staking.

NOW.. I had assumed that with the switcheroo they would take the BTC they made from the B3 dump, wait for KB3 to tank, buy it up at a discount and then pump it. I was wrong, the scam is a lot seedier. KB3 is the scam. They force you to either convert your coin to KB3 or lose it. It's an exit, pure and simple, as they know NO ONE is going to ever trust this coin again, once that B3 deadline comes up its going to dump even harder and go waaaay down. I can see 1 sat KB3 before the end of february.

You don't come back from that. Dead coin. And you can forget the crocodile tears for this "team". This team are anonymous, so they have NOTHING at stake. They can just as easily rinse and repeat this scam and I imagine they are planning that right now.... grow the fuck up. I'll take my licks with my wins but anyone trying to defend this coin is either shilling or naive.

No sir the movement to kB3 has been decided in December and was communicated on discord. It was agreed upon when B3 was only trading at coinsmarkets which allowed 9 decimal digit trading (0.1 sats) and it was not possible to apply to exchanges etc. If you think that it was scam then why would they move from a coin that was trading more than 70 btc worth per day to sell at lower prices with a volume of 5-7 btc per day. You contradict yourself. And 1 sat can go much lower, it can go to zero because if no one buys your coins then you have zero.
Koumonte

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:31:38 PM

I fully agree with what is being said here.
And the Team is indeed just trying to shut up anybody with an opinion. Especially on Discord.
They just massively fucked up with their 10k staking, and we all lost everything.
The worse is that they want to do it again with their stupid KB3.
I'm not going to hodl just by principle. I'm going to sell my few $ left of this sh*t coin.
amGigolo

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:33:10 PM

No sir the movement to kB3 has been decided in December and was communicated on discord. It was agreed upon when B3 was only trading at coinsmarkets which allowed 9 decimal digit trading (0.1 sats) and it was not possible to apply to exchanges etc. If you think that it was scam then why would they move from a coin that was trading more than 70 btc worth per day to sell at lower prices with a volume of 5-7 btc per day. You contradict yourself. And 1 sat can go much lower, it can go to zero because if no one buys your coins then you have zero.

who agreed on this?   i do not recall getting any vote  im looking thru discord now  where is some Vote we had?

and again how many ppl were banned up till Jan?  exactly  so many ppl banned unless they posted moon and lambo memes...

the other thread is full of everyone upset about being banned so that is a FACT as well

engzizo79

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:40:57 PM

who agreed on this?   i do not recall getting any vote  im looking thru discord now  where is some Vote we had?

and again how many ppl were banned up till Jan?  exactly  so many ppl banned unless they posted moon and lambo memes...

the other thread is full of everyone upset about being banned so that is a FACT as well

Well not a vote, however there were discussions about supply reduction and it was communicated that there will be this virtual swap, and we were trading at 0.2 sats on coinsmarkets and nobody saw a problem with swapping to kB3 as it would make the coin tradeable again on other exchanges even if it would be at 200 sats per kB3. Which is where we are now. You seem to have a short memory if you were into this coin for a long time
amGigolo

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:41:45 PM

that is what many thought... hey will invest in this coin it is 1 SAT....  the only place you knew differently is if you were following their discord, because it was NOT posted on either of the B3  websites

folks buying on coinexchange.io  look at this as a buy opportunity.  its 1 sat hey this can go up to 2,3 or 5 Sats and Bam make some ROI

but NOOOOOO   we change to KB3, coin exchange forces us to make a new wallet, only days after the B3 wallet is finally working.   we lose 0.01  B3 which is a few KB3, you do the math.

so ppl who bought come back a few days later and whhhhhhhhaaaaat   i now have to move to KB3?   so now my investment ACTUALLy can go below 1 Sat?  and those ppl hit the discord hard and were pissed, only to be told to go away or kicked as i saw many

because instead of  working with the DAY TRADERS, who can ONLY help this coin.  the B3  ppl/team and community  tell them  to sell at a lose and go away.

this has to be the only coin out there who  tell NEW money to  bugger away... thanks for your money now go away we don't care what you think
amGigolo

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:44:37 PM

Well not a vote, however there were discussions about supply reduction and it was communicated that there will be this virtual swap, and we were trading at 0.2 sats on coinsmarkets and nobody saw a problem with swapping to kB3 as it would make the coin tradeable again on other exchanges even if it would be at 200 sats per kB3. Which is where we are now. You seem to have a short memory if you were into this coin for a long time

and tell me how this kb3  has made "reductions"... reduction in ppl wanting to invest

and "nobody" saw a problem because again anyone who was not lambos and moons had been banned...

I do not have a short memory  and if you're accusing me of lying when i got it i can show that any day,  so that "tone"  of accusing me of lying  is noted

talonpower

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:46:46 PM

that is what many thought... hey will invest in this coin it is 1 SAT....  the only place you knew differently is if you were following their discord, because it was NOT posted on either of the B3  websites

folks buying on coinexchange.io  look at this as a buy opportunity.  its 1 sat hey this can go up to 2,3 or 5 Sats and Bam make some ROI

but NOOOOOO   we change to KB3, coin exchange forces us to make a new wallet, only days after the B3 wallet is finally working.   we lose 0.01  B3 which is a few KB3, you do the math.

so ppl who bought come back a few days later and whhhhhhhhaaaaat   i now have to move to KB3?   so now my investment ACTUALLy can go below 1 Sat?  and those ppl hit the discord hard and were pissed, only to be told to go away or kicked as i saw many

because instead of  working with the DAY TRADERS, who can ONLY help this coin.  the B3  ppl/team and community  tell them  to sell at a lose and go away.

this has to be the only coin out there who  tell NEW money to  bugger away... thanks for your money now go away we don't care what you think

i Got several friends in at that time too Sad

at 2 sats mainly for $1000's

engzizo79

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:53:22 PM

and tell me how this kb3  has made "reductions"... reduction in ppl wanting to invest

and "nobody" saw a problem because again anyone who was not lambos and moons had been banned...

I do not have a short memory  and if you're accusing me of lying when i got it i can show that any day,  so that "tone"  of accusing me of lying  is noted

I don't know how my 'tone' implied that you were lying. However, I assure you that you misinterpreted it.

I'm just stating how things were back then and nobody objected to this short-term solution despite some people voicing concerns that this move might make it possible for the coin to go below 0.1 sats. Nobody mentioned 1 sat as the coin was de facto trading below 1 sat already.

The real solution to the supply problem is long-term and need to be implemented. It will surely be revealed in the white paper.

I'm not affiliated to the team by the way. Just some guy with 120 thousand kB3. That's it Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: