Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:38:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [B3] B3Coin | POS/POD | Self Moderated Thread  (Read 23099 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
biggn24

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:09:52 PM

I understand all the doubt, but if you can't see the positive direction the new team is trying to steer the coin towards, I don't know what to tell you. There has been plenty of issues and all of these issues have just been dropped on the lap of the new team. This new team is trying to move B3 out of the shit storm it has been in and they need time. Ive been in the community long enough to know "more time" "soon" and "we are working on it" are words none of us want to here anymore. Unfortunately this is where we are now, but Im glad we have the leaders we have now.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:14:50 PM

I understand all the doubt, but if you can't see the positive direction the new team is trying to steer the coin towards, I don't know what to tell you. There has been plenty of issues and all of these issues have just been dropped on the lap of the new team. This new team is trying to move B3 out of the shit storm it has been in and they need time. Ive been in the community long enough to know "more time" "soon" and "we are working on it" are words none of us want to here anymore. Unfortunately this is where we are now, but Im glad we have the leaders we have now.

I Agree. Let's move on
biggn24

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:42:34 PM

I Agree. Let's move on

Im not saying just to move on, but at least make an attempt to understand what is going on.
amGigolo

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:15:19 AM

I Agree. Let's move on

Im not saying just to move on, but at least make an attempt to understand what is going on.

I would like to know the difference in the  NEW and OLD team is as well?

I follow discord and i only saw Dinman and Evan step down in the timeframe of the Kb3 and rebranding of the site issues that ppl had.

so if we are to TRUST in this so called new team, who are they?   seems like all the shot callers.  Josh,  borngrat and ergo  however these are spelled.  are still there and we got a few new ppl helping but in essence same Team.

If you want to ppl to Trust and forget the past team...  then  you truly need a NEW team honestly not 95% the same ppl

@SatsAllDay  nice 1st post ;-)

and how do we know if they have not sold their coins?   see when are ppl going to get this is the INTERNET I  can be president Trump and tell you all day long what ya want to hear and i am going to send 100 ppl to the moon just get in line

all we hear is  what we are going to do and  are doing but see NOTHING...

unless your sitting watching or looking at some ones wallet  or work station  you're just listening to something some is telling you with ZERO proof

I have shown my wallet, i cn do a video and show it to... i have nothing to hide but you know what show us something, show us ANYTHING but  words...  graphics being made to help all of us help market B3... 

every day you dont market it is becoming unmarketable...
Koumonte

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:27:49 AM

This is a good summary of what people are thinking, check all these comments!
https://twitter.com/B3Coins/status/958019703128993792
I think the team should just stop and leave.
amGigolo

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:30:03 AM

This is a good summary of what people are thinking, check all these comments!
https://twitter.com/B3Coins/status/958019703128993792
I think the team should just stop and leave.

Embarrassed
biggn24

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:33:20 AM

I Agree. Let's move on

I would like to know the difference in the  NEW and OLD team is as well?

I follow discord and i only saw Dinman and Evan step down in the timeframe of the Kb3 and rebranding of the site issues that ppl had.

so if we are to TRUST in this so called new team, who are they?   seems like all the shot callers.  Josh,  borngrat and ergo  however these are spelled.  are still there and we got a few new ppl helping but in essence same Team.

If you want to ppl to Trust and forget the past team...  then  you truly need a NEW team honestly not 95% the same ppl

@SatsAllDay  nice 1st post ;-)

and how do we know if they have not sold their coins?   see when are ppl going to get this is the INTERNET I  can be president Trump and tell you all day long what ya want to hear and i am going to send 100 ppl to the moon just get in line

all we hear is  what we are going to do and  are doing but see NOTHING...

unless your sitting watching or looking at some ones wallet  or work station  you're just listening to something some is telling you with ZERO proof

I have shown my wallet, i cn do a video and show it to... i have nothing to hide but you know what show us something, show us ANYTHING but  words...  graphics being made to help all of us help market B3... 

every day you dont market it is becoming unmarketable...

When was the last time you were in the Discord? Im not saying to trust anyone or forget anything, I know I sure won't. All I'm saying is give this new team some time, and again I hate saying that. They're community members like the rest of us and want real changes/progression to happen. Hopefully we will start getting updates in the next week.

Ergo, haven't seen him in a month +, Borngreat hasn't said anything to anyone in discord for awhile, Drav is gone, Josh/joshafest is the main Dev/creator he hasn't gone anywhere. Some of the helpers have left and the some have stayed. Habener0 and K-Dog are now taking over and working on properly relaying Josh's vision and reasoning for the coin. They have been adding other devs,mods, and team members.

What can they market right now..... the old team put out a website that was dogshit..... that was a big disappointment and still in the process of being fixed. There is honestly nothing to market right now....
B3Team (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:34:19 AM
Merited by engzizo79 (5)

For anyone who is watching what is going on right now, it seems that there is a group of individuals that want to drive the price of the coin down.  I find it really interesting that once there is progress going on in the coin that these individuals come out to complain about the past when there is actual progression happening.  I can assure you that these individuals complaining on BCT are misconstruing the progress that is happening on the coin and the tech behind it.

As we have said before, there are many positive things happening in the background, which we are providing updates on. The people who were leading the coin before are not us. We are focusing on the basics.  Getting the correct team in place, whitepaper, business plan, roadmap is next.  

I'm not going to squelch the people who are talking down to the team.  We are doing things in a professional manner.  It is easy to look at the history of b3 coin and criticize it.  This is exactly the reason why the new leadership took over, is creating proper communication between the b3 team and the community.  

I would personally challenge everyone who is concerned to get on the voice chat on the discord while we are having a meeting and voice your concerns, rather than sitting on the BCT forum and complaining about the past.  We are focused on bringing this coin into the future, addressing the issues, and moving forward with the team and the community united.

Our community meetings happen on Wednesday, at 5pm EST, in discord, under "General Audio".  Please ensure you mute your mic before joining.  We hope to see you there.
amGigolo

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:45:33 AM

For anyone who is watching what is going on right now, it seems that there is a group of individuals that want to drive the price of the coin down.  I find it really interesting that once there is progress going on in the coin that these individuals come out to complain about the past when there is actual progression happening.  I can assure you that these individuals complaining on BCT are misconstruing the progress that is happening on the coin and the tech behind it.

As we have said before, there are many positive things happening in the background, which we are providing updates on. The people who were leading the coin before are not us. We are focusing on the basics.  Getting the correct team in place, whitepaper, business plan, roadmap is next.  

I'm not going to squelch the people who are talking down to the team.  We are doing things in a professional manner.  It is easy to look at the history of b3 coin and criticize it.  This is exactly the reason why the new leadership took over, is creating proper communication between the b3 team and the community.  

I would personally challenge everyone who is concerned to get on the voice chat on the discord while we are having a meeting and voice your concerns, rather than sitting on the BCT forum and complaining about the past.  We are focused on bringing this coin into the future, addressing the issues, and moving forward with the team and the community united.

Our community meetings happen on Wednesday, at 5pm EST, in discord, under "General Audio".  Please ensure you mute your mic before joining.  We hope to see you there.

show us the team structure then?  why are you avoiding that question?

who left and who is  new?

are you talking about a overall team or a marketing team?   please set us straight on who is who so we can quit blaming or assuming who did what

while you blame only me over here, twitter folks are 99% NOT IN FAVOR  of the decision...  and did you not Notice  that this seemed like NEW  news to them?    those comments are by ppl who look like they had ZERO clue about this  Kb3  move...  is that telling you something?

i want the price to shoot up so i can make my money back!  do NOT  turn around me wanting some transparency or shown  said "progress" to driving the price down

i made a suggestion earlier to hire some fivver  folks to make graphics if everyone is so busy...  i guarantee ppl will donate BTC or $$ to doing that,  so that makes me someone wanting to drive down the price? 

PPl warned if you went to KB3 it would go to possibly 1 sat and all the helpers etc were like "GOOD"   we will buy on the Dip,  so is it us who wanted the price to go that low or the community ??

cause i am NOT a PART of that community i want my investment back, but i am also not going  to sit here and blow smoke up anyone's a$$ and act like all is great

talonpower

Activity: 47
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:49:39 AM
Merited by amGigolo (4)

are you talking about a overall team or a marketing team?   please set us straight on who is who so we can quit blaming or assuming who did what

while you blame only me over here, twitter folks are 99% NOT IN FAVOR  of the decision...  and did you not Notice  that this seemed like NEW  news to them?    those comments are by ppl who look like they had ZERO clue about this  Kb3  move...  is that telling you something?

i want the price to shoot up so i can make my money back!  do NOT  turn around me wanting some transparency or shown  said "progress" to driving the price down

i made a suggestion earlier to hire some fivver  folks to make graphics if everyone is so busy...  i guarantee ppl will donate BTC or $$ to doing that,  so that makes me someone wanting to drive down the price? 

PPl warned if you went to KB3 it would go to possibly 1 sat and all the helpers etc were like "GOOD"   we will buy on the Dip,  so is it us who wanted the price to go that low or the community ??

cause i am NOT a PART of that community i want my investment back, but i am also not going  to sit here and blow smoke up anyone's a$$ and act like all is great

I am interested too ....

if we are going to be told to TRUST the new team  tell us who and what the NEW team is.

then we will know and won't assume things.

and it is scary the response on Twitter   that so many ppl had NO IDEA about Kb3...   how many others  are out there still not in the know  Sad

the word needs to be on BLAST  4x a day if need be!     saying ppl should have read or knows looks like a excuse...  Blasting that info out there looks proactive and your trying to make sure ppl know!
amGigolo

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:54:03 AM

I am interested too ....

if we are going to be told to TRUST the new team  tell us who and what the NEW team is.

and it is scary the response on Twitter   that so many ppl had NO IDEA about Kb3...   how many others  are out there still not in the know  Sad

the word needs to be on BLAST  4x a day if need be!     saying ppl should have read or knows looks like a excuse...  Blasting that info out there looks proactive and your trying to make sure ppl know!

EXACTLY!! 

i say EXACTLY to every point you just made...

quit blaming ppl  for confusion that was  made by the Team NOT  blame the investors!

it is very very obvious from those twitter responses that this KB3  implementation looks like  BRAND new News to them and it should NOT be.  but again cant always blame consumers...

K.I.S.S  method

keep it simple stupid  method... and not that everyone is stupid it is just a old saying.   but so many investors  don't get on discord and or doesn't understand english well.   that doesn't mean you exclude and kick those ppl when they are upset and hurt they lost money

biggn24

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:10:14 AM

I am interested too ....

EXACTLY!! 

quit blaming ppl  for confusion that was  made by the Team NOT  blame the investors!

it is very very obvious from those twitter responses that this KB3  implementation looks like  BRAND new News to them and it should NOT be.  but again cant always blame consumers...

K.I.S.S  method

keep it simple stupid  method... and not that everyone is stupid it is just a old saying.   but so many investors  don't get on discord and or doesn't understand english well.   that doesn't mean you exclude and kick those ppl when they are upset and hurt they lost money

Again these are issues the new team inherited. The old marketing team did a shit job promoting anything. Its not only the fault of the team but also the investor for not paying attention to his/her investment. The KB3 launch took place in on CM well before CE and the change was mentioned in advance. Was it put out there enough, No, but again this was due to the lack of information given by the old team.
amGigolo

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:37:20 AM

I am interested too ....

EXACTLY!! 

K.I.S.S  method

Again these are issues the new team inherited. The old marketing team did a shit job promoting anything. Its not only the fault of the team but also the investor for not paying attention to his/her investment. The KB3 launch took place in on CM well before CE and the change was mentioned in advance. Was it put out there enough, No, but again this was due to the lack of information given by the old team.

so the Old team has been gone for HOW long now?    your making excuses for them not to be proactive in the past few weeks?

Yes let us blame  ppl willing to put money into the coin.     you can't buck the blame on everyone else...  Bottom line

I know i checked all 7 of your  posts praising B3, i get that your Pro B3

ppl do NOt like surprises!   so in one hand we are told To trust and Hodl come back and it will be great....   but then look what happens when ppl do?  they are also told they are wrong.

still they want advice...  send out at least 1 tweet daily about this KB3 so ppl believe your truly trying and not hiding behind oh we told you so many days ago...  if there is no willingness o do something to combat this "FUD"  there will be more and more FUD

so no more excuses about the OLD team that Evan and dinman left what 2 weeks ago?     get pro active... ppl will get the point and be a lot less pi$$ed off cause you can say we told you  x amount of times instead of well that ONE day we did say

you guys who are supposed to me a marketing team should know  push news down ppl's throats its marketing 101 if you TRULY want ppl to know you make sure they get tired of hearing about it....  and when your saving ppl from losing money  you wont get many complaints that oh we already knew that...

biggn24

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:57:36 AM

For anyone who is watching what is going on right now, it seems that there is a group of individuals that want to drive the price of the coin down.  I find it really interesting that once there is progress going on in the coin that these individuals come out to complain about the past when there is actual progression happening.  I can assure you that these individuals complaining on BCT are misconstruing the progress that is happening on the coin and the tech behind it.

As we have said before, there are many positive things happening in the background, which we are providing updates on. The people who were leading the coin before are not us. We are focusing on the basics.  Getting the correct team in place, whitepaper, business plan, roadmap is next. 

I'm not going to squelch the people who are talking down to the team.  We are doing things in a professional manner.  It is easy to look at the history of b3 coin and criticize it.  This is exactly the reason why the new leadership took over, is creating proper communication between the b3 team and the community. 

I would personally challenge everyone who is concerned to get on the voice chat on the discord while we are having a meeting and voice your concerns, rather than sitting on the BCT forum and complaining about the past.  We are focused on bringing this coin into the future, addressing the issues, and moving forward with the team and the community united.

Our community meetings happen on Wednesday, at 5pm EST, in discord, under "General Audio".  Please ensure you mute your mic before joining.  We hope to see you there.

I am interested too ....

EXACTLY!! 

K.I.S.S  method

so the Old team has been gone for HOW long now?    your making excuses for them not to be proactive in the past few weeks?

Yes let us blame  ppl willing to put money into the coin.     you can't buck the blame on everyone else...  Bottom line

I know i checked all 7 of your  posts praising B3, i get that your Pro B3

ppl do NOt like surprises!   so in one hand we are told To trust and Hodl come back and it will be great....   but then look what happens when ppl do?  they are also told they are wrong.

still they want advice...  send out at least 1 tweet daily about this KB3 so ppl believe your truly trying and not hiding behind oh we told you so many days ago...  if there is no willingness o do something to combat this "FUD"  there will be more and more FUD

so no more excuses about the OLD team that Evan and dinman left what 2 weeks ago?     get pro active... ppl will get the point and be a lot less pi$$ed off cause you can say we told you  x amount of times instead of well that ONE day we did say

you guys who are supposed to me a marketing team should know  push news down ppl's throats its marketing 101 if you TRULY want ppl to know you make sure they get tired of hearing about it....  and when your saving ppl from losing money  you wont get many complaints that oh we already knew that...

two weeks. They have been more active then the old team 10 fold. They do need to start getting the ball rolling, yes. Im not pro anything besides blockchain and making money. Of course people don't like surprises, but people also don't pay attention to their investments. The team is being rebuilt that doesn't happen overnight, they aren't just saying oh your cool now your the on the marketing team.... If you have any questions I'm sure someone in the discord will answer them for you. There will always be FUD no matter what.
Zetetic_man

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:09:24 AM

People have lost real money with your shenanigans. I'm not interested in your discord chat. I want to know why the BTC made from the B3 dump isnt being used to stabilize KB3? Can you answer that question? 15 BTC would get the coin up to 900-1000 sats and no one would be complaining. If it smells like an exit and it sounds like an exit, its probably an exit.
engzizo79

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:19:12 AM

People have lost real money with your shenanigans. I'm not interested in your discord chat. I want to know why the BTC made from the B3 dump isnt being used to stabilize KB3? Can you answer that question? 15 BTC would get the coin up to 900-1000 sats and no one would be complaining. If it smells like an exit and it sounds like an exit, its probably an exit.
Because the team had nothing to do with the dump.
engzizo79

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:27:29 AM

And also 15 btc would never have been an issue if buy volume had even halfed after b3 to kB3 conversion. However the same people who were ready to pay 1 and 2 sats for 1/600 billion of the supply are not willing to pay 200 sats for 1/600 million of the supply although it is 5 times a better deal. Why that? I don't think that people crying out scam and this coin is going down, avoid it or you will lose you money, it was the worst investment ever etc will help change that. I think it's the only reason for the current situation imho
jhhansen

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:50:03 AM

Please clarify;

1) BTC made from B3 dump? Who are you thinking made BTC from which dump?
2) Are you literally asking the team to try to manipulate the market? Wow.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
talonpower

Activity: 47
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:26:59 PM

And also 15 btc would never have been an issue if buy volume had even halfed after b3 to kB3 conversion. However the same people who were ready to pay 1 and 2 sats for 1/600 billion of the supply are not willing to pay 200 sats for 1/600 million of the supply although it is 5 times a better deal. Why that? I don't think that people crying out scam and this coin is going down, avoid it or you will lose you money, it was the worst investment ever etc will help change that. I think it's the only reason for the current situation imho

they aren't willing to buy now cause  of seeing so much  strange behavior and dumping of the price most likely...

it has been explained and heck i know ppl who go into B3  at 1-2 SATS  because they thought that was a good investment,  it had a legs to go to 3-5 Sats and they profited.

then along comes KB3 and  they lost 1000's like so my others did.

Everyone wants to blame the  Traders here and i just can't get that... these are the ppl who are adding value to the coin.

they are not going to buy if they look at this thread and see  b3team, jhansen who is part of the team arguing with investors and telling them to just sell and shut up and go away.   they have personally attacked  Gigolo for pointing out facts.

when you say traders are dumb or it is their own fault that they don't go to Discord, that is not good for business

gigolo said  push it down ppl's throats about  KB3 and i Agree... 

some coins use telegram,  some Discord,  some one or the other but 90% still use the same old tried and true method  of posting it on their "website"

so all i see is the excuse that they should have known...  you can NOT assume they will know, you can NOT  only put on discord cause so many ppl hate it.

quit pushing blame on  OLD team, the traders, the exchanges

and @jhansen  your def twisting that  guys words just like you did  gigolo's... your hurting more with your trolling than your helping and your part of the team

he just said what it would take to get the price back up.

amGigolo

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:37:36 PM

they aren't willing to buy now cause  of seeing so much  strange behavior and dumping of the price most likely...

it has been explained and heck i know ppl who go into B3  at 1-2 SATS  because they thought that was a good investment,  it had a legs to go to 3-5 Sats and they profited.

then along comes KB3 and  they lost 1000's like so my others did.

Everyone wants to blame the  Traders here and i just can't get that... these are the ppl who are adding value to the coin.

they are not going to buy if they look at this thread and see  b3team, jhansen who is part of the team arguing with investors and telling them to just sell and shut up and go away.   they have personally attacked  Gigolo for pointing out facts.

when you say traders are dumb or it is their own fault that they don't go to Discord, that is not good for business

gigolo said  push it down ppl's throats about  KB3 and i Agree... 

some coins use telegram,  some Discord,  some one or the other but 90% still use the same old tried and true method  of posting it on their "website"

so all i see is the excuse that they should have known...  you can NOT assume they will know, you can NOT  only put on discord cause so many ppl hate it.

quit pushing blame on  OLD team, the traders, the exchanges

and @jhansen  your def twisting that  guys words just like you did  gigolo's... your hurting more with your trolling than your helping and your part of the team

he just said what it would take to get the price back up.

exactly...   you blame the traders who saw a buying opportunity  to buy a 1 SAT coin and make money off it for NOt going to Discord...

cause it was NOT posted on coinechange.io and not on your Website ... NEVER ASSume your customers  know anything you MAKE them know it.

i can bet you if half of those traders had any clue that it could go less than 1 SAT  they would have NEVER bought in at 1-2 Sats...  would Anyone?  a chance to lose 20, 40, 60 or 80% of your investment?   heck no you would not

so that is why ppl are Pissed and screaming foul play

I know i know it was in the Past, that was the OLD team.  Either way it still happened.  just like  yobit, coinemarkets,cryptopia, coinmarketcap issues

are these  your Fault?   Maybe cryptopia  but the rest?   prob not but i did get a response saying from 2 of them that your community  harassing them and the amount of wallet issues made them not look at you as any type or priority as they were spending time on a coin with such little value while  other coins barely ever have/had any issues  that were NOT costing them time and money to constantly fixed, and that was making them money

almost like the cry wolf  tale, just slightly different....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: