Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:57:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [B3] B3Coin | POS/POD | Self Moderated Thread  (Read 23101 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jhhansen

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:38:59 PM

they are not going to buy if they look at this thread and see  b3team, jhansen who is part of the team arguing with investors and telling them to just sell and shut up and go away.   they have personally attacked  Gigolo for pointing out facts.

I have never asked anyone to sell, to shut up or to go away. I have just pointed out some things where mr. Gigolo said I put words in his mouth, where I did not. And I have realised we will never agree because we are talking past each other.

and @jhansen  your def twisting that  guys words just like you did  gigolo's... your hurting more with your trolling than your helping and your part of the team
he just said what it would take to get the price back up.

I am not twisting words, I read and interpreted his words and asked for a clarification what he meant. To me it read quite clearly he meant the team dumped and should use the income from that to manipulate the market by buying back a lot.

If asking for a clarification is twisting words, then I don't know where to go from that.

Most of the complaints going around are just repeat and repeat of the same things which have been answered before. It doesn't accomplish anything but negativity.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
B3Team (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:09:18 PM

If anyone who is trolling us here put as much energy into helping us.... maybe the price would go up. Smiley   

Or maybe you are simply looking for a better price point?

We have said it before, and I'm going to say it again.  We are not focusing on price.  We need to get the basics done.  We are doing a MASSIVE restructuring. There is one person who is still doing work on b3 from the core team, you all know him as Joshafest.  We are building out a WHOLE NEW team from the ground up.  Then there are basics which we are focused on... white paper, business plan, funding, roadmap, and ultimately ... delivery of new, cool, tech.

And yes, you are seeing some changes in social media right now ... that is due to the team who is just now in place.  We are glad you are noticing some of the changes.

Once again, we welcome anyone with any questions or concerns to come and talk with us in the community meetings... Wednesday.  5pm EST.   In our discord. https://discord.gg/qpju4Qh

Or if you have specific feedback, please feel free to hit us up here or hit up the admins in Discord (dark red names) KDog (tech) or Habaner0 (business).

amGigolo

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:39:10 PM

If anyone who is trolling us here put as much energy into helping us.... maybe the price would go up. Smiley  

Or maybe you are simply looking for a better price point?

We have said it before, and I'm going to say it again.  We are not focusing on price.  We need to get the basics done.  We are doing a MASSIVE restructuring. There is one person who is still doing work on b3 from the core team, you all know him as Joshafest.  We are building out a WHOLE NEW team from the ground up.  Then there are basics which we are focused on... white paper, business plan, funding, roadmap, and ultimately ... delivery of new, cool, tech.

And yes, you are seeing some changes in social media right now ... that is due to the team who is just now in place.  We are glad you are noticing some of the changes.

Once again, we welcome anyone with any questions or concerns to come and talk with us in the community meetings... Wednesday.  5pm EST.   In our discord. https://discord.gg/qpju4Qh

Or if you have specific feedback, please feel free to hit us up here or hit up the admins in Discord (dark red names) KDog (tech) or Habaner0 (business).

Trolling is that what you call ppl stating "FACTS"  that actually have  truth and history to prove?

you guys  want us to do what Lie?  will that  get the price up?  blow smoke up everyone's arse  like you do to get ppl to buy?

my reponses and or concerns is  EXACTLY how the  twitter folks feel as well...  are you denying them now too?  are they just Trolls because they have a opinion?

i have seen so so many ppl  just jumped like a mob  in your  discord,   there is only one way to talk over there and that is to put your blinders on and praise B3

you guys want respect and support you have to show something to us to get that,  you can hide behind putting blame on everyone else  but do you EVER EVER actually respond to anything  but accuse ppl of being trolls and to go away...

jhhansen

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:59:18 PM

As far as I can see, all questions have been answered multiple times, and we are moving forward in a solid way now. Slowly yes, but solid.

Please don't complain about things taking time, and at the same time having complaints about things being rushed previously.

All negativity on the last pages here are just repeat and repeat of things which have been answered and moved on from. I'm not able to understand what those people are trying to accomplish by that, if not just creating negativity for the hell of it.

Anyone can join the community voice chat, every Wednesday 5pm EST. in our Discord. https://discord.gg/qpju4Qh and voice their opinion and get questions answered.

Anyone with specific feedback, please feel free to hit us up here or hit up the admins in Discord (dark red names): KDog (tech) or Habaner0 (business).

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
amGigolo

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:07:08 PM

As far as I can remember, all questions have been answered multiple times, and we are moving forward in a solid way now. Slowly yes, but solid.

Please don't complain about things taking time, and at the same time having complaints about things being rushed previously.

All negativity on the last pages here are just repeat and repeat of things which have been answered and moved on from. I'm not able to understand what those people are trying to accomplish by that, if not just creating negativity for the hell of it.

Anyone can join the community voice chat, every Wednesday 5pm EST. in our Discord. https://discord.gg/qpju4Qh and voice their opinion and get questions answered.

Anyone with specific feedback, please feel free to hit us up here or hit up the admins in Discord (dark red names): KDog (tech) or Habaner0 (business).

oh really?

once again  who is the troll here?

I said  that B3 team  RUSHED the Full master nodes and the KB3 implementation....

questions asked and not answered or just ignored

1.)  who is the old team and who is the new team?
2.)  why not  offer up paying a fiverr person to do graphics and ask the community to chip in
3.)  why not  post the crap out of thioe  KB3 etc on twitter  so you look pro active instead of hiding behind oh we said that once   back on so and so date.

there is A NEED to rush  into getting the  site  corrected with team members ETC

do you read the twitter posts?  you act as if it is one or two of us over here!

they are saying same things  no team info, no whitepaper, pissed about the KB3, invested in B3 and now its Kb3 and they lost

ok so you say you don't need a whitepaper there was no ICO...  fine  but the MAJORITY of ppl  want it  but hey who cares what anyone else wants right... you have a choice   sell your b3 and go away...

jhhansen

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:16:32 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 09:28:59 PM by jhhansen

As far as I can remember, all questions have been answered multiple times, and we are moving forward in a solid way now. Slowly yes, but solid.

oh really?

once again  who is the troll here?

I said  that B3 team  RUSHED the Full master nodes and the KB3 implementation....

1.)  who is the old team and who is the new team?
2.)  why not  offer up paying a fiverr person to do graphics and ask the community to chip in
3.)  why not  post the crap out of thioe  KB3 etc on twitter  so you look pro active instead of hiding behind oh we said that once   back on so and so date.

there is A NEED to rush  into getting the  site  corrected with team members ETC

do you read the twitter posts?  you act as if it is one or two of us over here!

they are saying same things  no team info, no whitepaper, pissed about the KB3, invested in B3 and now its Kb3 and they lost

ok so you say you don't need a whitepaper there was no ICO...  fine  but the MAJORITY of ppl  want it  but hey who cares what anyone else wants right... you have a choice   sell your b3 and go away...

1) The new team is still being assembled. That will not be rushed. But big parts of it has actually been presented, on Discord at least, where the majority of people see our announcements. (See next post here)
2) The community are chipping in on graphics and there is a creative team with community members.
3) Are you talking about when KB3 decision was made? That was in a time where communication was bad.

How the KB3 decision was made when there was an enormous 1Sat sale wall and B3 was sold for 0,2 Sat at Coinsmarkets, has also been explained multiple times, but people ignore it or don't care to find out. The reality is that decision was made when B3 cost exactly the same as it does right now, and was the right decision at that time.

Whitepaper is coming, but will not be rushed. I have not said we don't need it (we do), I have said it's not required. That has also been mentioned many times.

jhhansen

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:24:51 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 09:36:02 PM by jhhansen

Let me add the announcement of current status of team restructure (January 27th):

-

Kdog - chick (not bro, or man): @everyone  as you may be aware from my post a couple weeks back and the community meetings that have happened since then (links below), we have been undergoing some massive internal restructuring.  While we have made a whole bunch of progress, this is still ongoing, and please understand we do not have all of the answers quite yet.  However, we believe that you will be pleased with how far the team has come in less than two weeks.

Team:

- We are re-building the team from ground up.  Vetting and interviewing everyone, regardless of whether they had been in their roles or not. Building the team in a redundant, robust fashion to ensure that there will be enough coverage for this growing community.

- Moderators - Moderators are the protectors of the B3 Community.  With keen eyes and swift hands, they are tasked with making sure the B3 Discord is a healthy environment for everyone. These individuals have been hand selected for their honorable and ethical standards to be our trusted Moderators:  @blockrig , @Shishit0 Nakamoto  , @abduu , @gamesatsmatch  and @UlrichN.

- Technical Support - Whether you're in the wallet-help or fn-discussion channels, you can count on true technical professionalism guided by these standup individuals:  @JJMoore  , @Sh4kal  , @blockrig  , @UlrichN  @filosofer  and @Thunderous Dreamer .

- Community Relations - Community Relations is the heart and soul of the discord. Rising up from within the community as investors, they have been proven over time to be true and honest b3lievers. With a helping hand they assist and guide the new B3 community members with answering questions, directing them to the proper support channels, or to just have a great conversation.  Our Community Relations representatives: @Serran0 ms.jackson  , @nicome711  , @quantuminvesting , and @:flag_black::skull_crossbones: c1ph3rll7

- Social Media - These individuals coordinate together to rollout information through twitter, facebook, instagram and telegram. @nutsandbolts , @Baz  , @Mr Fibonacci | USA  , @quantuminvesting  and @nicome711

- We are building out our development team and are bringing in some additional leadership that we are very excited about. Over the next few weeks we will all be working on getting the rest of the team built out, white papers in place, roadmaps fleshed out, boards updated, and POCs started.  You will be able to expect more frequent updates from me in the dev space over the next couple weeks, once the larger restructuring mission that Habaner0 and I are working through winds down.

B3Team (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:42:05 PM

2.)  why not  offer up paying a fiverr person to do graphics and ask the community to chip in
3.)  why not  post the crap out of thioe  KB3 etc on twitter  so you look pro active instead of hiding behind oh we said that once   back on so and so date.

JHHansen has already replied, but I'll post this here as well in case it helps answer any other questions you may have.

1) The initial set of people on the team included ... BornGreat, Ergo, Dravelous, ... Evanonymous (later Ishmael) in Marketing, Josh + other dev
There were many new and old helpers, some were qualified and good, some weren't qualified, some did things that weren't so good.
The new people bringing in structure to this are Habaner0 and KDog, joined by a team of 30+ people on the Social Media team, Moderators, Tech Support, Community Relations, Exchanges, Dev leads, Dev, Test, Creative, Documentation, and Special Projects.   There are still about 30 more applications to get through.
2) Graphics - what graphics are you looking for?  Please clarify.  We have folks who are already producing graphics for us in house.
3) Yes, we are posting a series of infographics in the social media outlets.  The topics are around Kb3, Yobit, FNs, Proof of Disintegration, Max Supply, Circulating Supply.  If you have other thinking in this area, you could always hit up either Habaner0 or nutsandbolts in discord.

And yes, we are working on the white paper.  You can direct any of those comments, questions, or concerns to KDog.

Zetetic_man

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:42:48 PM

JHHansen has already replied, but I'll post this here as well in case it helps answer any other questions you may have.

1) The initial set of people on the team included ... BornGreat, Ergo, Dravelous, ... Evanonymous (later Ishmael) in Marketing, Josh + other dev
There were many new and old helpers, some were qualified and good, some weren't qualified, some did things that weren't so good.
The new people bringing in structure to this are Habaner0 and KDog, joined by a team of 30+ people on the Social Media team, Moderators, Tech Support, Community Relations, Exchanges, Dev leads, Dev, Test, Creative, Documentation, and Special Projects.   There are still about 30 more applications to get through.
2) Graphics - what graphics are you looking for?  Please clarify.  We have folks who are already producing graphics for us in house.
3) Yes, we are posting a series of infographics in the social media outlets.  The topics are around Kb3, Yobit, FNs, Proof of Disintegration, Max Supply, Circulating Supply.  If you have other thinking in this area, you could always hit up either Habaner0 or nutsandbolts in discord.

And yes, we are working on the white paper.  You can direct any of those comments, questions, or concerns to KDog.

B3team and JHHansen - How much B3 did you hold and how much KB3 do you currently hold? Did you change your B3 to KB3? Let;s see a screen of your wallet please. I'm willing to bet your B3 got converted to BTC. Prove me wrong.
B3Team (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:14:48 PM

B3team and JHHansen - How much B3 did you hold and how much KB3 do you currently hold? Did you change your B3 to KB3? Let;s see a screen of your wallet please. I'm willing to bet your B3 got converted to BTC. Prove me wrong.

Why do you think that people who are currently DONATING 15+ hours/day for free would be selling their coins? 

In case you are wondering about the new leadership, KDog was a member of myfrogger's pool, and Habaner0 was a member of the official pool.  You can find information about balances, and withdraws (or lack thereof) in the pool documentation since you seem to be curious. 

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:18:44 AM

I do not understand those spreading the FUD - Welcome in Crypto...

Personally, I also bought B3 on 1-2 sats and what am I doing now ??

I buy KB3 for 160-200 sats and I do not cry something bad happened to B3.

I think the new team is doing a good job to bring the project back to glory.

We, owners, help them   Smiley
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:31:11 AM

I Agree. I also bought >5 sat. Devs are working hard in the background.
biggn24

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:03:05 AM

Because they spend money they can't afford to lose, and don't lower their average buy in price. Bad investing. Every investment you make it should already be put in your head that its gone.
engzizo79

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:07:50 AM

Spreading FUD has reasons. If you make a loss you don't spread FUD because you want to keep your loss small and get out with the least damage. If you spread FUD you only want to lower the price to buy cheap. People are selfish and unethical, especially when it comes to having the potential of making a lot of money. If you bought yesterday at 151 sats, you have already made 50% gain Smiley
amGigolo

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:41:54 AM

Spreading FUD has reasons. If you make a loss you don't spread FUD because you want to keep your loss small and get out with the least damage. If you spread FUD you only want to lower the price to buy cheap. People are selfish and unethical, especially when it comes to having the potential of making a lot of money. If you bought yesterday at 151 sats, you have already made 50% gain Smiley

your the biggest troll of all.....   
stinkytinker

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:56:44 AM

I've been in on B3 since just towards the end of the 10,000% staking period. Do I feel hard done by by the mess-up over the FN release? Yes. Did I expect my staking returns to be higher until they released the FN early? Yes. Do I blame the current team? No.

Every new team deserves a period of grace in which to start turning things around; it could take a few months and maybe longer. The new team deserves a chance to be able to gather all the information possible, create a plan then execute it. It can't be done overnight and the new team aren't responsible for the old. However, they will be responsible for what they do going forward - give the new team that chance.

If you took over a shop and in your first few weeks your customers brought in broken/fake/outdated merchandise sold by the old old owner and the customers wanted to place the blame directly at you, as if you yourself sold the items, what would you do? In my mind, I would accept the problem and offer to fix it, but you would hope that your customers would be understanding enough to realize that you are not the old owner, you are not responsible for that owner's mistakes, but you would like an opportunity to correct things.

Give the team time to get things together and move the coin forward. If they don't then we are well within our rights to get annoyed.

I'm confident. Join the Discord, listen to the weekly live community chat and help the team move the coin forward.
engzizo79

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:22:21 AM

your the biggest troll of all.....   
Thanks. Sometimes being called a troll is a compliment if it comes from the right people.
AMOD

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:56:33 AM

Please tell me why i am not getting staking? I have 160000 B3 coins in my downloaded wallet for last 10 days. It says staking active but no staking coin till now. Pl anyone explain.
engzizo79

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:12:26 AM

Please tell me why i am not getting staking? I have 160000 B3 coins in my downloaded wallet for last 10 days. It says staking active but no staking coin till now. Pl anyone explain.
Hi Amod, it took me 8 days to stake 59 million B3, the less coins you have, the longer it will take
AMOD

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:52:22 AM

ok, thanks for the reply
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: