Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:26:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's next to go to the Moon?  (Read 5030 times)
VibENewS18 (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:04:50 PM

I have a feeling many Altcoins will recover in due time, maybe a month or so.. and at that time, what Alts do you think will grow the most against BTC (not against fiat) ?

I like DCR, VTC, XVG, OMG, ZRX, VIB, SC and LTC/ETH (usual suspects).  News about VIB being added to some major exchanges, makes me think this one can Moon..

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/11/12/vib-token-listed-bittrex-viberate-enhances-relationship-charlie-shrem/

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/viberate-coo-viberates-blockchain-will-become-airbnb-music/
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:44:01 PM

ltc is not yet fully up to me, one of the most upcoming coins will be ltc. Now I need to take this opportunity to get it, and I have to wait and it will be good for the future

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:48:05 PM

I believe that this year high profit will bring us Ethereum Classic and NEO. These coins are developing very fast now and they have many good events in the future.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
chefbauer

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:48:55 PM

ZRX will easily be touching $2,50 soon, and then it will be over $3 before March. Verge is shit, it will never recover back to it's all time high again since it was just a pump/dump scheme.
I like DCR, VTC, XVG, OMG, ZRX, VIB, SC and LTC/ETH (usual suspects).  News about VIB being added to some major exchanges, makes me think this one can Moon..

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:57:21 PM

I have a feeling many Altcoins will recover in due time, maybe a month or so.. and at that time, what Alts do you think will grow the most against BTC (not against fiat) ?

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/11/12/vib-token-listed-bittrex-viberate-enhances-relationship-charlie-shrem/

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/viberate-coo-viberates-blockchain-will-become-airbnb-music/

I think Litecoin is the coin which price going to hit the moon sooner or later,because nowadays bitcoin facing the issues with transaction fee and time needed for confirmation then Litecoin is the best alternative because the fee is cheap and stable price,so if more people started using it then price will start to rise.But I am not interested on cheap coins even if the transaction fee is very low because still it is not recognized by most of the people when compared to litecoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:26:27 PM

Take a look at Covesting COV it's soemthing like etoro but for crypto with its own coin. I think 10x is not imposible on this one has only 20 million total coins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
armutkafa

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:42:52 PM

You can also check eos. It has growth potential and ı am very excited about this coin. This year eos can be reach high prize and i hope it will until this summer. We will watch and see.

-avp

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:43:46 PM

Personally, ETH has a high potential this year. It has already reached the $1000 mark and it is still goin up.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:43:55 PM

Im collecting cheap coins like telcoin, storm, snov, bitclave etc i think they will reap us big profits in next 2-3 months, i usually struggle with high priced coins so now investing in cheap price coins that are new as they have more space to grow.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Darkwin

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:47:34 PM

Telcoin is a good coin right now, i am buying a bunch of them on kucoin right now, and yes, i can easily tell you that this coin will make more than x10 during this year. Maybe it will happen before the second quarter of the year if everything goes well.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:47:50 PM

Not on your list but my guess (among "older" coins) is QTUM and ARK.

Too many among the new coins.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:57:08 PM

Honestly, the majority of people will say that Bitcoin, Etheruem, Ripple.., will jump to the top. In fact, this may be achieved, but my opinion is different, there is a currency that will have a wonderful future, even though the media does not talk about it that much, compared to other currencies.

As well, this currency is Lisk (LSK), and It is now ranked 19th in the market and their current price is $ 22. I think it will go up considerably, and may become more than $ 100 during this year.
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:20:37 AM

I think I support and choose the coin as xlm will go to the moon. XLM is altcoin my favorite is priced fairly small but has good prospects and generate a lot of profit.
Inkognito222

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:37:21 AM

Spectrecoin (XSPEC) go to the moon very soon
JanyJeand31

Activity: 243

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:29:28 PM

they all are quite flat now, but eth go high soon
bitphonics

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:07:11 PM

I would recommend taking a look into SHIFT. The purpose of their project is to create a decentralized internet (internet 3.0), and they have a working product to boot (dApp platform). On January 31st they will release their first white paper, in addition to their marketing road-map. Marketing is an area where they definitely faltered in the past, so it is pretty great to see that they are going to finally spend some time and money on it. Do not trust me though. Do some research for yourself.

https://www.shiftnrg.org/
captain8

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:27:30 PM

GVT in April!

DIVX masternodes going live Q2

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:35:09 PM

I have a feeling many Altcoins will recover in due time, maybe a month or so.
They will recover after getting through batches of correction although movements currently are quite shaky.

XVG
This is one of the most hyped coin that I've seen recently. The rest of the mentioned coins are good, if I were you I'll add more with ETH before it will become PoS.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:29:52 PM

In fact I have the impression that although we have seen several altcoins that have increased their price in an impressive way, I think that this market is still in a fairly initial stage of expansion and we have not yet seen any coin really going " to the moon". When I might see the bitcoin price in $1,000,000 or ethereum in $100,000, then I will think that they went "to the moon", but the current prices of any crypto make me think that they still have a lot of room to grow.
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:39:40 PM

Honestly, the majority of people will say that Bitcoin, Etheruem, Ripple.., will jump to the top. In fact, this may be achieved, but my opinion is different, there is a currency that will have a wonderful future, even though the media does not talk about it that much, compared to other currencies.

As well, this currency is Lisk (LSK), and It is now ranked 19th in the market and their current price is $ 22. I think it will go up considerably, and may become more than $ 100 during this year.

From my opinion,Monero will be the next altcoin go to the moon.Monero had very deep history and survive for long periods.Since lite coin had good potential and survive,they had reached the value of 178$.So we can expect the same in Monero soon.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: