Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:49:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's next to go to the Moon?  (Read 5030 times)
lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:35:08 AM

Onions will fall right after the airdrop, price are being pumped because it is used as a major requirement for the airdrop. 1 good coin that may give you a lambo is TRX. project will take a lot of time, but once developed you will never regret investing few dollars.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Orium Official

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:44:29 AM

they all are quite flat now, but eth go high soon

Ethereum is dominate in future market of related blockchain business and services ,smart contract.
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:56:56 AM

in my opinion, PKT and SXDT are 2 coins which can go to the moon soon. PKT from Playkey project which has provide a good service for gamers can hire PC system to play game without buying them. Here is its beta version: https://playkey.net/. SXDT from Spectre project provide an good exchange for traders. So, I believe both PKT and SXDT will rise up in the future
bitfaz

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:37:10 PM

i quote in total ur reply

in my opinion, PKT and SXDT are 2 coins which can go to the moon soon. PKT from Playkey project which has provide a good service for gamers can hire PC system to play game without buying them. Here is its beta version: https://playkey.net/. SXDT from Spectre project provide an good exchange for traders. So, I believe both PKT and SXDT will rise up in the future
ransow72

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:14:07 AM

My options ethereum and monero this two coins growth is better conditions.
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:56:08 AM

I'm waiting for PKT to surge. It's at like 1/4 of its all time high right now. It's a great time to buy, since the product is great and most of the price dip was due to the overall drop in the crypto market.

mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:09:46 AM

Ethereum is on going, ethereum has the unlimited potential it helps the crytocurrency and good market exchange. But we all don't know what coin provide the anything we need and that will be the coin who fly to the moon.
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:13:08 AM

You are right many altcoin will goes high againts bitcoin if bit coin down little bit. But if bitcoin being dump all altcoin also will be dump and lose againts dollar. I hope bitcoin does not dump yet this yesr. Maybe for couple mext year we still in bull area. Fundamentally all crypto being adopted pretty well. Many new comers comes everyday. The indicator is from many people registration to binance and other exchanger.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
goribert

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:15:50 PM

It is extremely difficult to predict something of that nature, because if it were simple I think that most of us would already be millionaires. It is easy for some of the low capitalization altcoins to experience large pumps, but that does not mean a real "go to the moon". Perhaps the only cryptos that have "gone to the moon" and have sustained that status are bitcoin and ethereum, all others have only been temporary pumps and dumps.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:18:17 PM

It is extremely difficult to predict something of that nature, because if it were simple I think that most of us would already be millionaires. It is easy for some of the low capitalization altcoins to experience large pumps, but that does not mean a real "go to the moon". Perhaps the only cryptos that have "gone to the moon" and have sustained that status are bitcoin and ethereum, all others have only been temporary pumps and dumps.
The fact is that today, quite a lot of users with breathlessness are waiting, when Bitcoin again starts its active growth of 20,000 dollars. But alas, in this year 2018 we can not see better indicators than it is today.
goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:19:38 PM

ZEBI project is on way to moon with x10 in just first week of listing on exchange , hype in market is on another level for this project . also not just marketing but also project team is doing partnership with new companies and govt to implement blockchain tech . which makes it more reliable to invest .
goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:22:48 PM

invested in PKT in january unfortunately at wrong time , bcoz after that market crashed and all alts touched their new low .
PKT project no doubt is trusted project and can be great in future , however its slow growth and no hype make me worry .
hope team will not leave this project incomplete . if they keep working on it then in 1-2 yrs it should rock .
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:28:01 PM

ZEBI project is on way to moon with x10 in just first week of listing on exchange , hype in market is on another level for this project . also not just marketing but also project team is doing partnership with new companies and govt to implement blockchain tech . which makes it more reliable to invest .
Honestly, I envy that some governments I make positive decisions in relation to the crypto currency. Even world religions leaders at the G-20 summit positively discussed the situation with the world's crypto currency. But my country is still in a dark zone.
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:59:23 PM

In my opinion, the Crypto market is still in order. BTC remains the market leader, followed by ETH. So there will not be any pennies that could overtake BTC and ETh in the near future.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:10:04 PM

The realization that most coins are temporary bubbles does not prevent you from earning it. Remember that in January 2018 there were so many shitcoins with pumps over 10X (I can give many examples).
So, what will go to the Moon is hard to say, but it can be argued that if the BTC and ETH rewrite hights, then much will be next to the Moon.

SloggerSasha

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:14:25 PM

I would recommend joining the project Pavocoin. Pavo brings together the needs of the AgTech ecosystem from one platform: secure transactions, secure payments, smart contracts and transactions without cash.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:25:52 PM

I think now is the time Gladius. They have to make a big announcement soon and the price of the token will grow very strongly.
henrybek3

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:59:42 PM

While it is difficult to tell which crypto-dollar bubble will jump you to the moon, reliable, potentially cryptic money on long-term investments will reach levels that will make your face laugh.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:09:17 PM

I believe that ethereum currently has the most potential to be the next bitcoin. Ethereum currently has a market capital of $73 billion and can cross the $1500 by the end of 2018. Also, not only as an investment asset, the coin has many other prospects too. It can be used for smart and ledger contracts which can hold state and arbotary code. Also, it is one of the best platforms for posting new ICOs. The coin has also been accepted by major companies like Microsoft, Intel. Another major advantage of the coin is its development team which makes its blockchain very secure. Hence the coin is a promising one and you can have good returns from it.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:37:47 PM

No one can predict which altcoin can go to the moon unless we see that in reality. I think there are potential coins and there are few new comers in the field competing with the long runners this year. For example Ve Chain is a new comer and it is solid in terms of price trend and drive. So, we need to see into all the altcoin including the newer ones as well this year to reach the moon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: