Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:37:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's next to go to the Moon?  (Read 5041 times)
mumpungiso

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:35:58 AM

I can say NEO and EOS will go to the moon for next crypto's coins. And for LTC, i think not too much higher to the moon Smiley . Also for ETH i think it'll reach U$1200 next month. But everything at crypto's market can anything-happen. That's just my opinion can share, for the truth we can monitoring / watching together.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:57:19 AM

Perhaps the next coin that will fly to the moon is stratis. Soon there will be testing of alpha smart contracts and full ICO.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:00:19 PM

It is hard to predict what will be the coin to moon this time but i have my own prediction or wild  guest i think it is ethereum will be the next.
When people say that a coin will go to the moon or that it will skyrocket they mean that the coin is going to grow many times its current size, ethereum is one of the best coins that is why is the second coin in the market cap, and while I do not have any doubt that is going to go up in value in the future I really do not think that we are going to see ethereum skyrocketing or going to moon anytime soon.

Well, and I love this expression: go to the moon. As I feel, Zcash, EOS, NEO, NEM, and Ontology can rise very fast. The cheaper altcoins will grow further.
Travis726

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:11:44 PM

I like xsn.  That team is getting sh1t done.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 07:23:21 PM

It is hard to predict what will be the coin to moon this time but i have my own prediction or wild  guest i think it is ethereum will be the next.
When people say that a coin will go to the moon or that it will skyrocket they mean that the coin is going to grow many times its current size, ethereum is one of the best coins that is why is the second coin in the market cap, and while I do not have any doubt that is going to go up in value in the future I really do not think that we are going to see ethereum skyrocketing or going to moon anytime soon.

Well, and I love this expression: go to the moon. As I feel, Zcash, EOS, NEO, NEM, and Ontology can rise very fast. The cheaper altcoins will grow further.
for today there is something incomprehensible on the market, because there are such projects that I would never have thought well, but today they are starting to raise the price of their coins.
biksa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 04:43:20 AM

Recently, I studied TEL coin, now the price is just insignificant, and by the end of the year analysts forecast a rise, up to 100-X! I advise you to look closely, to study this coin. It will be really to the moon!
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:49:16 AM

I believe that this year high profit will bring us Ethereum Classic and NEO. These coins are developing very fast now and they have many good events in the future.

I believe that this year we will see the triumph of Ethereum. that is why I am not going to sell it. I have invested in ETH, and I have been holding it for a long time.
Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:58:08 PM

I like xsn.  That team is getting sh1t done.

I second XSN, not sure if it will be the next to go to the moon but it will defs be travelling there at some point soon. The dev team are absolutely smashing through their roadmap. They are the worlds first to bring TPoS tech to the crypto space and it works amazing. They are also releasing StakeNet.io soon and the UI looks very slick from what they have already shown us. A DEX is also near release along with privacy features, DAPPs, CCPoS and much more.

What makes XSN appealing to me though is that they are laser focussed on providing a Cross Chain platform via their MN Network, this will enable all POS coins to layer on top of it to add features to their own coin without the need to fork or anything like that. This I think will be huge later this year and push XSN to be a big player in the crypto sector.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:29:22 PM

Shitcoins will never go to the moon. Bitcoin did it once and it will do it again. So if you want my answer, the coin that is going to the moon next is bitcoin for sure. Added to thay statement, the other altcoins are still far from reaching the potentials of bitcoin, not to mention that many people are putting their faith in bitcoin.

The only thing that will stop bitcoin from growing is internet shut down, and people lose interest in it. Neither of the mentioned will happen now.
Cortib0lls

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:46:16 PM

Have a look at Masari coin.

I did, thank you very much !
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:50:20 PM

Shitcoins will never go to the moon. Bitcoin did it once and it will do it again. So if you want my answer, the coin that is going to the moon next is bitcoin for sure. Added to thay statement, the other altcoins are still far from reaching the potentials of bitcoin, not to mention that many people are putting their faith in bitcoin.

The only thing that will stop bitcoin from growing is internet shut down, and people lose interest in it. Neither of the mentioned will happen now.

Most of the coin last January took us to the moon, the ones that you can find on the top of the coinmarketcap are mooning and their prices wen't more then 200%. I can therefore conclude that most of these coins are going to also moon because investors knew they are all legit team and coins that they can invest with.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

imperatorbounty7

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:52:24 PM

Wink I would also recommend to participate in interesting and promising ico projects.
I recommend to go into each effort a little, as you can not invest only in one coin, choose from these startups, they are all very promising
I recommend: Egretia, Sentinel protocol, Merculet, yggdrash,arcblock,fusion,stratis,waves,eth,btc)
 Cool Ico Egretia will start in a couple of days, you still need to pass kyc, if anyone wants to participate.
nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:17:50 AM

There is no way that we can deny this fact that bitcoin is one of the top rated crypto coin and the entire crypto market depends on the bitcoin in so many ways as it is bitcoin which has helped the crypto market to rise to this level and that bitcoin is indeed the backbone of this crypto market. There can be no other crypto coin which can have the place of the bitcoin even after years.
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:18:11 AM

I have a feeling many Altcoins will recover in due time, maybe a month or so.. and at that time, what Alts do you think will grow the most against BTC (not against fiat) ?

I like DCR, VTC, XVG, OMG, ZRX, VIB, SC and LTC/ETH (usual suspects).  News about VIB being added to some major exchanges, makes me think this one can Moon..

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/11/12/vib-token-listed-bittrex-viberate-enhances-relationship-charlie-shrem/

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/viberate-coo-viberates-blockchain-will-become-airbnb-music/

I think Neo will grow big this year, so many projects coming out and using Neo Blockchain. So I pick only one NEO. The rest LTC ZRX VIb etc will be good but NEO will hit its highest peak this year.
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:27:24 AM

I can say NEO and EOS will go to the moon for next crypto's coins. And for LTC, i think not too much higher to the moon Smiley . Also for ETH i think it'll reach U$1200 next month. But everything at crypto's market can anything-happen. That's just my opinion can share, for the truth we can monitoring / watching together.

They will gain much but not this year, man. I see the other leaders of 2018, and they are less known as this couple. I bet on Golem, Gladius, OmiseGO, and Crypterium.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:03:48 AM

Ethereum and litecoin can be the two coins that could reach great heights in the upcoming years. Litecoin has been around a lot longer than Ethereum, but Ether has grown in value far quicker. Then there are smart-contracts to consider. These coins have a much higher and growing interest from the wider cryptocurrency community, and despite their younger age, they growing name recognition and availability should drive it forward, making it easier to purchase, access, and spend. Ethereum would likely disappear only if cryptocurrencies, as a whole, went kaput.
saqwe

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:35:02 AM

I think ethereum and litecoin will grow higher than recent but not sure if it will go to the moon soon. These coins have great potential to rise high because of their potentials and qualities. They both have a large community and are stable. When more investors show interest by investing in them, they will grow more.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:48:04 AM

I have a feeling many Altcoins will recover in due time, maybe a month or so.. and at that time, what Alts do you think will grow the most against BTC (not against fiat) ?

I like DCR, VTC, XVG, OMG, ZRX, VIB, SC and LTC/ETH (usual suspects).  News about VIB being added to some major exchanges, makes me think this one can Moon..

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/11/12/vib-token-listed-bittrex-viberate-enhances-relationship-charlie-shrem/

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/viberate-coo-viberates-blockchain-will-become-airbnb-music/

Positive thinking are best to become successful all altcoins have possibly to become in the better stability in the coin market in the future, I agree all altcoin in your list are give opportunity to us to become successful but need to learn and monitor what is the best for you in own analysis.
Because until now waiting for bitcoin bounce back again their price to include altcoins increase the price value.
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:31:02 PM

GRAFT:
Decentralized.
Open-source.
Integrates with existing POS terminals.
Merchants dont need to buy anything.
The merchant pays a minuscule fee in comparison to Visa and other options, and the fee is in the whitepaper for all to see.
Users/customers do not pay a transaction fee.
Private blockchain and no data collection.

Merchants have an incentive to use GRAFT. They will save a lot of money on fees and they will also attract users who prefer to use crypto. Merchants wont need to buy an extra terminal. Their existing terminal can still be used for regular credit/debit cards and crypto.

GRAFT software is already certified by Verifone for use in their terminals. Verifone has over 26 million terminals across 150 countries. When GRAFT POS capability is ready in the next month or two (via supernodes) then GRAFT will already be deployable in millions of terminals worldwide. Thats just the start. Ingenico terminals are up next for certification. Ingenico has 30 million terminals across 170 countries.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/graft/

Have time to buy your place in the rocket for the moon  Smiley Cheesy Wink
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:32:55 PM

Because of so many good altcoins that are out in the market. Its hard to know what altcoin will be next that will go to the moon. So lets wait and see what altcoin will be great.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: