Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:48:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's next to go to the Moon?  (Read 5030 times)
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:16:41 AM

The most growing altcoin is eos and tezos because of the marketcap is still lower then any shitcoin. And now i am holding ESS which also will have its own mainnet and people also can make dapps on top of ess network. Ess will be OS for dapps but still can not beat ethereum. I expect 3000% growth for it. Total coin supply is arround 1,7 billion and coin in circullation arround 850 million. Another good thing is ess will have masternodes features
Disclaimert

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:41:50 AM

ethereum, NEO and Ripple become candidates that I think will reach the next few months and maybe by the end of this year will reach its highest price. some of these coins have excellent potential in reaching the best price, the market starts to green. we can see together the fact
Krezi777

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:03:39 AM

I agreed with some people that the etherium will be released into the leading crypts with a good price. The etherium has a very good future. It is firmly held on the cretus-exchange market.
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:49:17 AM

I think you should look at bitcoin prices first when bitcoin increases then the coin price you mentioned can do the increase, and in my opinion the current price has gone up and some altcoin you mentioned also have gone back up.

Midesiz

Activity: 378
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:05:40 AM

I don't know that which coin goes to the moon. But I think bitcoin, ethereum and neo have great future and good profit.

tuncaysanli395

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:11:35 PM

The issue with centralized middlemen goes far and beyond financial systems. The digital advertising industry is bloated with intermediaries, creating too many opportunities for fraud and unforced errors. The healthcare systems is beset with inefficiencies due to dependence on middlemen to transfer data and communicate information between doctors, patients, and insurers. E-commerce is dominated by a handful of tech giants with access to such copious amounts of data that endows they control the entire ecosystem. E-commerce is currently dominated by data-rich middlemen like Amazon, Alibaba, CJ Affiliate, eBay, Walmart and other intermediary e-commerce application and services, but while these tech giants accumulate power through collecting more and more data about consumers, the experience and economics for buyers, sellers, and other marketplaces remains stagnant. Buyers must search multiple marketplaces to find product availability and best prices. Vendors must switch between marketplaces to update their inventories or risk double-selling and jeopardize their reputation. Ultimately, these middlemen collect high fees on every transaction, cutting into vendor’s profits and increasing product costs for consumers. Marketplaces lack efficient mechanisms for rewarding affiliate marketers that assist with the sale of products and deal with problems related to fraud, spam, and inefficient dispute resolution systems.
Spl.yt has developed a protocol powered by smart contracts that aims to revolutionize the e- commerce ecosystem with its global inventory on the blockchain and tokenized rewards to incentivize honest, real transactions. Some of the capabilities enabled by the Spl.yt protocol include global inventory wherein listings are synced across marketplaces, more accurate listings and fraud/spam detection, incentivized affiliate marketing via automated payments, dispute resolution, reputation tracking, and fractional ownership managed by smart contracts.
 You can already try the Spl.yt Core ecosystem at the Spl.yt Alpha demo. There, you will find two test marketplaces that show how global inventory is updated automatically across marketplaces using the Spl.yt protocol. The demo is powered by smart contracts designed to facilitate automated payments - including rewards for affiliate marketing partners who promote a product - that are secure and fraud resistant. The Spl.yt Alpha also shows listed items can be fractionally purchased and owned,managed automatically using the Spl.yt protocol. The Spl.yt team is now integrating already-operational marketplaces’ inventories into Spl.yt Core, expecting real-world execution in the next few months.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:54:09 AM

most of us don't know who's next coin that will go to the moon because I am sure that there is any coin that can do this and it does not depend on the cheap coin or the expensive coin. I imagine if I have all coins from many exchanges so I can be ready for the moon and I can make a lot of profit but I know that it's not possible right now because I don't have much balance in my account. but luckily, I have many coins that are waiting for the price to increase higher in this month so I think it is better to place the order sell at one or two level price so I don't have to always check the price Grin

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
rizkyx56

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:19:32 AM

it's hard to predict which coin can go the moon now, the market is crazy now
i just believe on top 10 market cap, it can survive even when the market is crazy

vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:50:49 AM

it's hard to predict which coin can go the moon now, the market is crazy now
i just believe on top 10 market cap, it can survive even when the market is crazy
yes you are right, when see the market volume right now is concentrated on bitcoin, but i think ada and stellar can survive even bullrun is coming for bitcoin
kavishka

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:56:13 AM

i think ZRX will easily be touching $2,00 soon
$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:09:30 AM

I think the coin that will experience further increases is litecoin and ethereum because I see when bitcoin conditions are very expensive and the deals are very crowded maybe traders will choose another way to be able to send quickly by buying litecoin and ethereum to make deliveries.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ramarianz

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:00:48 PM

I have a feeling many Altcoins will recover in due time, maybe a month or so.. and at that time, what Alts do you think will grow the most against BTC (not against fiat) ?

I like DCR, VTC, XVG, OMG, ZRX, VIB, SC and LTC/ETH (usual suspects).  News about VIB being added to some major exchanges, makes me think this one can Moon..

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/11/12/vib-token-listed-bittrex-viberate-enhances-relationship-charlie-shrem/

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/viberate-coo-viberates-blockchain-will-become-airbnb-music/

no one i guess
like XVG just a shit right now,
no one need it because system already got hacked twice.
but , VIB and DCR seems enough for me.
although it's not will be promising on end of the year.
chickensoup1

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:30:30 PM

Spl.yt’s core function begins when a marketplace implements its easy-to-use SDK to load its inventory onto the blockchain. Spl.yt’s smart contract core automatically populates and synchronizes this inventory across all other participating marketplaces. Spl.yt token economics are designed to incentivize users to transact fairly and provide for a more secure ecommerce experience. Marketplaces connected to Spl.yt can benefit from higher operating efficiencies, such as automated affiliate-marketing rewards, a global reputation system that cannot be manipulated by a central entity, fractional item sale with decentralized management, and lower-cost dispute resolution. Spl.yt’s system of affiliate rewards is intended to incentivize sellers, marketplaces, and influencers to participate in this interconnected market ecosystem. Further, this assures buyers who use Spl.yt-powered marketplaces that they do not need to browse multiple websites to find the best prices and products. Finally, Spl.yt’s decentralized global reputation system provides peace of mind that reviews and ratings (necessary for buyers to trust sellers) are performed without censorship or manipulation.
The global inventory system also enables innovative marketplaces to offer any item (such as, sports tickets, cars, or art) for fractional purchase and ownership, increasing consumer-access to assets that may have otherwise been unattainable. Spl.yt’s goal is to improve commerce for everyone involved: cost, time, and security are at the heart of these improvements. Blockchain technology and token economics provide a unique opportunity to achieve this goal.
abubakarbes9

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:51:44 PM

What you have already seen is that blockchain distributed ledger is an in-erasable record of bitcoin transactions. The network of computers around the world running bitcoin software will take care of the performance and maintenance of the blockchain network. About six times per hour, a new group of accepted transactions (a block) is created, added to the blockchain and quickly published to all nodes. This allows bitcoin software to determine when a particular bitcoin amount has been spent.
It is this feature of Blockchain technology that has grown in its popularity amongst large banks, developers and entrepreneurs. Many startups are building their businesses around blockchain technology. Let’s look at the real-world applications of the Asian Develop Coin -those supported by large and active developer communities.
gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:27:54 AM

I think Bitcoin must take off first and foremost to fly to the moon now, so you can analyze the market value of each currency by market value to analyze the value. I hope to help you.

tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:08:32 AM

I believe that this year high profit will bring us Ethereum Classic and NEO. These coins are developing very fast now and they have many good events in the future.
I agree with you if the market price BTC become increasing it will make ETH and NEO go to the moon. Two Altcoins is so potential moreover they is arranged top on coinmarketcap.
mihruw77

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:34:18 PM

New technologies and the tempo of innovation are remolding bank business and operating models, and affecting the shape and dynamics of the broader financial services ecosystem. Banking is a rapidly changing industry, and to remain relevant banks must continue innovating. Early adopters of new technologies arise to gain a significant advantage in relation to competitors. Competitors may choose to pursue a more gradual approach for strategic purposes delaying adoption of new technologies until they have been proven by competitors. Financial institutions have followed new technologies to varying degrees. Many institutions are gradually implementing elements of big data and analytics as well as robotic process automation to strengthen controls and reduce costs. Other technologies, such as distributed ledger technology and the Internet of Things, are only in the early stages of commercialization by banks.
The older and much longer constituted banking do have a lot to scared from the next generation of digital banks, much more so when it comes to them offering disclosure to the crypto currency environment. INGOT Coin will produce a complete solution by integrating 6 core ecosystem components and providing a one-stop-shop for the digital asset, traditional asset and currency markets. The IC Digital Bank with other components help to work hand in hand under one umbrella, providing all community members the chance to capitalize on upcoming opportunities in all markets.Many functions are integrated with our banking systems. However, nowadays, banking hours neither meet the needs nor the timeliness of the execution of functions needed by market participants. Therefore, creating a bank that will be digitally based, available 7/24, able to operate as a custodial and manage clients’ funds will be a cornerstone to this project. IC Digital Bank will make available  a broad range of services including a current account that will act as a fiat wallet enabling users to transact within the Ecosystem or outside it. The digital bank will supply e-payment solutions that will come at a low cost while including quick and efficient reporting. In addition to this, IC Digital Bank will offer debit cards for all current account holders which will be used for making purchases. The customers will have a choice of method of payment, and the receiver, if they were part of the ecosystem will have the choice of currency to receive, that is, in fiat or crypto. All E-payments and debit card transactions will be subject to a double verification process.
The clients of IC Digital Bank will can pay online and in stores using their own cards. The Ecosystem cards will provide the option to pay using your IC Digital Bank account, IC Wallet or the IC Brokerage account. The double confirmation process comes in while you are paying, you will receive a confirmation message on your smartphone. If no response was made within a predetermined time frame, the transaction will be voided.
In the case the client desires to pay back using a particular cryptocurrency, and the merchant only wants to receive USD, the bank will automatically verify with the IC Wallet for the availability of crypto funds in the buyer’s IC Wallet through the general ledger records, once verified that funds are available a smart contract is initiated between the buyer and the IC Bank. The digital bank will also provide managed accounts for clients that are looking to increase their portfolios. The details of these plans will be adapted to the requests of the clients.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 11:06:00 PM

Many are soon going to moon from the way i feel but lets just wait till the end of the year to see how the tend changes i have a feeling that the market will rebound with some serious changes along

abubakarbes9

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:36:38 PM

What all of these behemoths have in common is their insatiable hunger and capacity for the personal data of consumers. Every time a sale is made, a customer’s data is collected, aggregated and used toward facilitating more sales. The problem with this kind of endless appetite, is an inherent lack of transparency and privacy that come with a centralized organization actively mining data from its users. The oligopoly of e-commerce — Amazon, eBay and Alibaba — are calling all the shots with consumers’ data.
This problem has become increasingly dangerous, as issues of fraud, identity theft, and other privacy issues have finally come to the attention of lawmakers in the European Union, resulting in the General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR as it’s known. This regulation came into effect across the EU on May 25, 2018 and sets principles for data management and the rights of the individual, while imposing fines that can be revenue-based. The General Data Protection Regulation covers all companies that deal with data of EU citizens, so it’s critical for corporate compliance officers. And it’s giving them all a major headache as they scramble to avoid the fines associated with non-compliance. Such are the problems of a centralized system. These are the issues of middlemen.Spl.yt takes the power from the big data gobbling giants of e-commerce and gives it back to buyers and sellers, who can freely engage in a true peer-to-peer experience, securely and simply via blockchain technology and smart contracts. Through this decentralized, more efficient system, the middleman is eliminated. Time and money are saved by automating key intermediary functions via smart contracts. Spl.yt token economics incentivizes its users to transact fairly for a more secure e-commerce experience. Data is not mined by any central authority. Private data is protected, not harvested and used.
The Giants of e-commerce will not be taken down by a bigger giant, but by a global community of individuals all freely connecting with each other through a decentralized e-commerce ecosystem By decentralizing e-commerce, these giants will simply no longer be needed. Smart contracts will automatically facilitate payment to service providers along the e-commerce retail chain (affiliate marketers, dropshippers, etc.). And e-commerce giants will go the way of the dinosaur. 
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 01:40:00 PM

i think we are beforce an bullrun from the whole cryptomarket ...
look fordwarding.

hope to see opus - 5$ or more

I have a feeling many Altcoins will recover in due time, maybe a month or so.. and at that time, what Alts do you think will grow the most against BTC (not against fiat) ?

I like DCR, VTC, XVG, OMG, ZRX, VIB, SC and LTC/ETH (usual suspects).  News about VIB being added to some major exchanges, makes me think this one can Moon..

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/11/12/vib-token-listed-bittrex-viberate-enhances-relationship-charlie-shrem/

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/viberate-coo-viberates-blockchain-will-become-airbnb-music/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: