Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:03:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's next to go to the Moon?  (Read 5030 times)
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:00:57 PM

in my opinion the con you mentioned of course, which will experience a very large increase is ethereum because ethereum has a very high demand and ethereum also has technology that is very useful for the founders of ico so that ethereum will be used very often and will make the price very expensive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mostar3454

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:16:06 PM

A study by Accenture of viewers watching broadcast TV, revealed that 87% watch with a 2nd screen (mobile device). Our current culture of entertainment is a multi-tasking, detail-seeking, fact-checking, high-speed game of thrill-seeking viewers raising the stakes ever higher for entertainment providers and brand marketers seeking a slice of their divided attention.
Today’s viewers enjoy being part of polls, deciding outcomes of shows, sharing favorites with other viewers and engaging in other more direct ways with their viewed entertainment. With these kinds of habits, desires and demands, how can brands and content providers (TV shows, online channels, and networks) engage the modern viewer and effectively hold his or her attention?
The benefits of enhanced engagement is easy to see for TV shows and digital content providers too. The more engaged and involved viewers are, the easier it is for content providers to gain lucrative sponsorship from brands.
A great example of a show iPowow worked with to improve audience engagement was “Modern Family” on the USA Network, sponsored by Target. Viewers had the opportunity of going to ModernFamilyLive.com while the show was airing and to participate live on their 2nd screens. Viewers were given fun options like choosing whose side they were on when dilemas came up between characters, guessing the outcome of a situation, or voicing their own opinions on a plot quandary. As soon as viewers picked an option, they could see what percentage of others agreed with their decision. As viewers played along with the show, they could also see which top 5 viewers racked up the most points by being right on their guesses for outcomes. This made for a satisfying, real-time, community-based experience, beyond just watching the show. Modern Family fans could let their love of the show be known to other fans and flaunt their knowledge of the characters by engaging and competing as the show aired.
Another example of enhanced viewing experience used Facebook Live to interact with a Top 30 News anchor as she shared news bits from different years occuring on that day. Emoticons floated across the screens of smartphones as reactions were shared in real time by viewers. The news anchor was able to share the results of a poll about a controversial current event topic and comment on the percentages on both sides of the issue. In this way, individuals were able to directly contribute to the entire viewing experience by providing feedback that was incorporated by the news anchor.
The HIT Protocol, an iPowow initiative, takes this audience participation to the next level by incentivizing even more and deeper engagement. The system accomplishes this by offering additional rewards to viewers for their participation. Rewards are distributed to viewers in HIT tokens which can then be redeemed for valuable goods and services in the Digital Shopping Plaza. By use of smart contracts and the tokenization enabled by blockchain technology, the HIT Protocol dramatically upgrades the way viewers engage with shows and brands. Viewers will look forward to seeing their favorite shows so they can have the opportunity to earn HITs.

Rewarding TV and video viewers with HIT tokens adds one more important facet to the dazzling jewel of engagement for consumers. A facet with the potential to outshine all others.
chickensoup1

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:02:30 PM

Spl.yt is a blockchain-powered “public social utility,” meaning anyone with an internet connection can use it at no cost besides the gas needed to secure the blockchain. The power of decentralized cryptocurrencies and smart contracts makes this possible because users themselves can define the growth of the system while directly reaping the benefit of their contributions. What’s more, Spl.yt is run by the Spl.yt Core Foundation, a non-profit designed to work itself out of existence, leaving a system that runs itself (similar to the internet) without any controller-middleman susceptible to bias or corruption.
Spl.yt’s smart contract protocol enables the formation of a global inventory and universalized reputation scores as well as the automation of such costly processes as dispute resolution and affiliate marketing management.At Spl.yt, our mission is to empower people with tools and awareness to achieve their goals while participating in a fair and secure e-commerce system. We do this by virtue of blockchain technology, which ensures accuracy and immutability of information and removes the need to rely on costly intermediary applications and services . Since all pertinent information is viewable by all parties on our decentralized blockchain, Spl.yt offers a level of transparency never before available on platforms for e-commerce.
We believe the biggest industry in the world should be owned and operated by people, not centralized corporations. Spl.yt will help buyers and sellers save time and money by removing middlemen functions and create better opportunities for e-commerce participants to achieve their dreams.
tuncaysanli395

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:13:56 AM

At a time when much of the television business is discussing which type of research currency to use to measure TV viewership for advertisers, interactive TV company iPowow is looking to fund a plan to create a cryptocurrency that would pay people for watching their favorite shows. The currency would also compensate viewers for sharing data — quickly proving to be a precious commodity — about who they are, what they watch and what they buy. And if all of this wasn’t buzzworthy enough, the iPowow folks are planning to use blockchain as the technological foundation for their new business. What iPowow calls HIT tokens and the HIT protocol can benefit the TV business by offering three solutions to problems such as viewers watching on noncommercial platforms, inconsistent cross-platform audience measurement and a lack of data about TV advertising, iPowow CEO Gavin Douglas said.With the HIT protocol, viewers get paid to watch shows, content creators and networks engage viewers and generate more revenue from digital viewing, and advertisers get transparency and audience insights. It would work this way: A viewer tunes in a show and sees a graphic that says they’re getting five HIT tokens. The viewer either clicks his or her remote or goes to a second screen to activate an account and accept the tokens. The viewer must have granted GDPR consent to share data. Later, the viewer can go to a digital shopping plaza to buy things with the HIT tokens. A number of large retailers have expressed interest in letting viewers use HIT tokens to buy real merchandise, Douglas said. Jill Rosengard Hill, executive VP at market research firm Magid, said there was potential to the idea of a reward program for TV. “There is a segment of consumers who are open to the exchange of their data for a fee,” she said. A recent Magid study found 33% of mobile users said they would give up access to their data in exchange for a discount. “Marketers are looking at loyalty programs or the exchange of coins, gifts or money to drive loyalty and to drive tunein,” she said.There have been previous efforts to create reward systems for watching TV. GetGlue, which rewarded viewers with stickers, was acquired in 2012 by Viggle, a mobile app that offered points that could be exchanged for gift cards or access to premium content. For the past seven years, iPowow has been in what it dubbed the “participation TV” business, creating interactive features that can be sponsored for 200 shows on networks such as ABC, Fox and USA, local stations and digital video platforms such as Facebook Live and Twitch. For Twitch, iPowow created an extension that lets viewers pay gamers they’re watching live and have input into how games will be played. Douglas said iPowow has demonstrated that its system works whether on the first screen or second screen, and on all platforms — linear broadcast, VOD, over-the-top and online. He hopes to raise the millions iPowow will need in August.These are our official social platforms:
Telegram Chat: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL/

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
BeeRoach

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:24:24 AM

I'm very bullish on VEN/VET. Huge amount of partnerships. Passive income. Supported by chinese goverment, partnerships with companys like PwC, DNVGL, BMW. This is the best crypto in my humble opinion.
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:38:43 AM

If you are asking about going to moon. Then one thing is sure that is I am not going to moon. Else I don't know.
If you are asking about coins. Then I want to tell you that no one knows the future. Only your luck should with you. If you ask others then they will give you many options then where will you go. Study by yourself and go with two or three coins. That's my way. After all decision is yours.
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:51:40 AM

ICOs are definitely important for the success of the Blockchain > 1.0 coins.
The tech people noticed that with a reliable immutable distributed ledger, you can build really cool functionality on top of that.
Thus Bitcoin can be thought of in terms of Web 1.0. Of course we all know how the Web became modernized with all the cool apps we see today.
Thus ICOs will be the 'apps' that fuel the new blockchain technologies: they will definitely be present in 2018.
For example, Eterbase, which will have an exchange with compliance as a solution (rare in this space) with normal and ICO coins.
Rayner77

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:42:24 AM

There are many projects worth our time and effort in research. I have followed quite a few and found eloncity, menlo one, and wepower as projects that are worth looking into. They might not make it to the moon, but as long as the team and project are legit, I have no problem investing some of my capital in them.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:10:48 PM

omg, zrx, bnb, ada, trx, zil, dock, hkn, xsn, bat, xlm. I know all of them are really good project with strong project. I believe they will make insane bullrun in the next all season.

You have given very good coins in the market but all coins are possible only when bitcoin price start increasing because now bitcoin is struggling to increase its price. So we have to wait until the price starts increasing and then we can make some decent profit along with the bitcoin.

i think tezos.

team and project is really so good. after they solve their inside problems, tezos will be in big 5
Boooogieeee

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:05:25 AM

Hard to say as most of project almost reached their ATL. I would advise to pick up promising ICO and wait for the bull run. New tokens are most likely will grow fast then old alts
There are a lot of trust worthy crowdsales: ingot, botltcoin, gameprotocol, ubex.
Pick up any you like, all of them are promising
nofork_man

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:21:45 AM

Hard to say as most of project almost reached their ATL. I would advise to pick up promising ICO and wait for the bull run. New tokens are most likely will grow fast then old alts
There are a lot of trust worthy crowdsales: ingot, botltcoin, gameprotocol, ubex.
Invested 3000$ in Ubex and the rest of my deposit continue holding in ETH, will see how will it go.
Both ETH and Ubex have planned big updates in the network in q4 this year
Vovan99

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:25:51 AM

I have many different types of crypto currency. in many projects I have invested for a long time and I think that I will get a good profit from the project Neo
kabackovas

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:34:29 AM

Invested 3000$ in Ubex and the rest of my deposit continue holding in ETH, will see how will it go.
As for Ubex thats clear, I have read their WP but as for ETH not..do u really think Vitalik will realese Plasma this year? Ridiculous
nofork_man

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:37:41 AM

As for Ubex thats clear, I have read their WP but as for ETH not..do u really think Vitalik will realese Plasma this year? Ridiculous
Why not? OmiseGo team is also working on Plasma implementation and test net is ready. Mark my words ETH will make huge growth in the end of 2018 - beginning of 2019
thiemthang

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:39:41 AM

I have many different types of crypto currency. in many projects I have invested for a long time and I think that I will get a good profit from the project Neo
I also agree with you. I will buy NEO this time for $ 27. The peak of NEO is January 16, 2018 for $ 161. I hope to end this year or early 2019 it will cost $ 161
bitok_1979

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:59:45 AM

Until the moon came this morning, something will fly the market is not in a state of any project already when entering the exchange falls after two days down and it's not good

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:02:14 PM

Ethereum will be the next go to the moon I'm sure of that, but there are other altcoins that I like and has a potential to grow in the future the Cardano and Neo they are quietly potential for me.
karlos_545

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:16:40 PM

Why not? OmiseGo team is also working on Plasma implementation and test net is ready. Mark my words ETH will make huge growth in the end of 2018 - beginning of 2019

ETH is one of the projects that gonna rock the crypto this year
As for Ubex it has big potential but it is still just ICO, u know just idea and no guarantees team would keep their promises.
nofork_man

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:17:36 PM

ETH is one of the projects that gonna rock the crypto this year
As for Ubex it has big potential but it is still just ICO, u know just idea and no guarantees team would keep their promises.
If plasma is properly implemented ETH will have all the opportunities to replace BTC as a top 1 coin!
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:41:18 PM

many who give me references about coins that will reach a bright future this year some of the altcoins include ethereum, NEO and Bitcoin Gold (BTG)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: