Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:56:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's next to go to the Moon?  (Read 5030 times)
notlasttrain

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:59:16 PM

ltc is not yet fully up to me, one of the most upcoming coins will be ltc. Now I need to take this opportunity to get it, and I have to wait and it will be good for the future

we all know that the crypto currency is already performing one of the three main functions of money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chickensoup1

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:03:04 PM

Back in the late Nineties I was working at a London-based TV production company. The idea was to provide viewers with a little box with plastic buttons labeled, “A, B, C, and D” that would allow them to interact live with the TV show’s host. For example, if the guest today was Brad Pitt, a question might pop up on screen with four choices like this:

What topic do you want to hear next?

Pitt’s upcoming epic sci fi thriller, Ad Astra

What happened to Angelina Jolie?

Best and worst Hollywood experience

Acting vs. producing

Viewers could then select their choice and ultimately determine the direction of the show they’re watching. In the late Nineties, the technology wasn’t where it needed to be to make interactive TV possible. But the idea of providing viewers with opportunities to engage directly with their favorite shows stuck with me.

For the next decade I produced, scripted or edited TV shows such as “BBC Top Gear,” “MasterChef,” “So You Think You Can Dance,” “Big Brother,” and “MythBusters.” It seemed I was the only one asking how we could get the audience engaged in real-time. Why? No viewers were asking to engage with the TV show in real-time, so why change them? This is why what’s next is more important than what’s now.

In 2010, technology had developed to a place where the idea of connecting viewers directly to TV shows in real time was finally possible. I worked with a team of engineers and TV producers to build the first prototype for iPowow. A year later, our technology allowed Sports Center to pose a question live on air to the audience like, “Who will win the superbowl this year?” Viewers use their phones to go to the Sports Center vote page to pick their team and the results of the poll show up in real time in the TV studio. Viewers feel more connected to the show, and Sports Center and their sponsors learn more about their viewers.

Turns out people do want to engage more with their favorite content, but they just didn’t know it. When we presented iPowow to TV executives at Disney, Fox, and NBC, they all went for it. We’ve since worked with all the major TV networks and Fortune 500 brands from Coca Cola, to Samsung, to Lexus.

If I’d asked viewers what they wanted to change about their TV experience in 1996, they may have told me they liked it just the way it was. This is why the mantra of what’s next drives me to continue iterating novel solutions for iPowow rather than resting on our laurels as a globally known technology for enabling participation TV.

The next development for iPowow takes engagement to the next level. We are building an initiative called the HIT Protocol, which enables viewers to get paid for watching and engaging with their favorite shows. No one asked us for this invention because people didn’t know it was possible. The advent of blockchain changed that, as the technology allows for the tokenization of activities like watching and participating in TV shows.

Here are 3 steps for anticipating what’s next instead of what’s now:

Read the signs

Though people may not be conscious of what they desire beyond the here and now, they will leave hints about what they may want in the future. This is actually how Facebook and other tech platforms know more about their users than users know about themselves. People leave clues to their unconscious desires through their actions and behaviors. Facebook has been known to predict whether a user will get married or get divorced before the user has consciously made that decision.

Trust your instincts

It’s always a good idea to listen to mentors and those who came before you, but at some point you have to trust that voice in your head (or the gut feeling you get) and go for it. If I’d listened to and accepted the way things were all those years I worked in television, I never would have built that first prototype with iPowow.

Don’t stop

If you’ve successfully built a product that people want and use, great! That’s hard to do, but don’t stop there, because there’s always the next thing. This is why, despite iPowow’s work and relationships across the TV and media industry, we are now developing the HIT Protocol to further deepen the bond between viewers, content, and brands.Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HitProtocol
schwarzeradler

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:16:42 PM

In March 2018, our team published a new and pathbreaking model for how cryptography based digital assets, namely cryptocurrencies or tokens. It was based on simple premise of utility value, which means that any asset should be as valuable as its usefulness. Gold is valued based on its chemical and physical properties proven by science and meta-physicists, where it is used in making computers faster than copper, and invoking positive energies in your body or nature based on feng-shui or other such fields. A car is as valuable as smoother ride, reliability and increased life’s efficiency due to it. There is ofcourse an element of pride and possessiveness due to rarity of items as well like vintage cars or precious paintings, but not of raw gold.

You can read our appreciation model for TIM tokens in the website. It simply states that a technology is as rare(and positive) as its usefulness. Otherwise there could be many rare things which do not add positive aspects in our lives, and such items even rare, should not be and are definitely not treated precious, like many of the crypto tokens who do not add any new meaning to cryptocurrency as technology or a business.

How is TIM going to add value?
TIM Blockchain provides 4 breakthroughs:

Fast Mainnet
Subchains where you transact in your own tokens
Geonode for Enterprise Level Security
Hyperlocal Dapps to host taxi, e-commerce and other such nearby selling apps
Each of the above 4 listed features is going to push the crypto adoption curve. If you look at the last 3 major technologies like radio, TV and internet, their adoption curve(S-curve) is very insightful.

4 famous S-curves. Source: Quora
There were certain events which led to mass usage of these technologies. For example, radio became portable and industry usage due to war and trade pushed its adoption. Industrial revolution led mechanisation led to need entertainment in newer ways which led to penetration of TV. The technology obviously helped in making the cathode ray tubes more smaller and safe for home use.

This way, we predict the adoption of cryptos to be even faster once safety and usability are established. This is where TIM Blockchain’s enterprise level security by Geonodes and high performance mainnet can help. One should also note that it is not just cyber security, but also regulatory security provided by TIM’s subchains where TIMs are not required for each transactions but only staking. This enables the subchains to make cryptoless transactions thus eliminating one of the key problems of toxicity of cryptos. Cryptocurrencies are mined by many unknown and uncensored group of entities who cannot be managed by any KYC or AML process. One doesn’t know for how these miners acquired their mining devices or resources. Therefore involving cryptocurrencies in transactions is considered as toxic by regulators, and a key reason why Bitcoin and Ethereum are finding hard to please any regulatory approvals.

TIM driven adoption curve — Security, Performance, Efficiency — 100 Million TPS
The above graph tries to depict the adoption drive of cryptos led by TIM Blockchain. Security is of paramount importance. After which businesses and communities can reliably build their products and services on high performance architecture of TIM. TIM can scale upto 100 Million Transactions per second. And this phenomenal speed is required to serve many of the major and micro-transactions for both money as well as valuable information transactions. And lastly, communities will use the geolocation aware network of TIM to host, search and sell their services on Hyperlocal network. Hyperlocal network comprises of all users of TIM who can be identified by their interests. And one can create a commerce for these users based on these interests, based on approval and solicitation mechanism.

So what? Why Invest?
By investing in ICO, you stand to get a large share of tokens at a much lower cost than their utility value. This enables you to host a fast and futuristic business on blockchain of TIM or similarly help some other businesses to help them establish it. TIM Blockchain is going to disrupt how e-commerce is done, and in a collaborative way. And owners of TIM tokens stand to gain from early disruption readiness.
b_economic_d
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:23:13 AM

Against Bitcoin, Ethereum will develop more, because it already has a good demand from investors after Bitcoin.
chickensoup1

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:40:16 PM

The iPowow folks are planning to use blockchain as the technological foundation for their new business. What iPowow calls HIT tokens and the HIT protocol can benefit the TV business by offering three solutions to problems such as viewers watching on noncommercial platforms, inconsistent cross-platform audience measurement and a lack of data about TV advertising, iPowow CEO Gavin Douglas said. Benefits for Viewers, Advertisers With the HIT protocol, viewers get paid to watch shows, content creators and networks engage viewers and generate more revenue from digital viewing, and advertisers get transparency and audience insights. It would work this way: A viewer tunes in a show and sees a graphic that says they’re getting five HIT tokens. The viewer either clicks his or her remote or goes to a second screen to activate an account and accept the tokens. The viewer must have granted GDPR consent to share data. Later, the viewer can go to a digital shopping plaza to buy things with the HIT tokens. A number of large retailers have expressed interest in letting viewers use HIT tokens to buy real merchandise, Douglas said. Jill Rosengard Hill, executive VP at market research firm Magid, said there was potential to the idea of a reward program for TV. “There is a segment of consumers who are open to the exchange of their data for a fee,” she said. A recent Magid study found 33% of mobile users said they would give up access to their data in exchange for a discount. “Marketers are looking at loyalty programs or the exchange of coins, gifts or money to drive loyalty and to drive tunein,” she said.There have been previous efforts to create reward systems for watching TV. GetGlue, which rewarded viewers with stickers, was acquired in 2012 by Viggle, a mobile app that offered points that could be exchanged for gift cards or access to premium content. For the past seven years, iPowow has been in what it dubbed the “participation TV” business, creating interactive features that can be sponsored for 200 shows on networks such as ABC, Fox and USA, local stations and digital video platforms such as Facebook Live and Twitch. For Twitch, iPowow created an extension that lets viewers pay gamers they’re watching live and have input into how games will be played. Douglas said iPowow has demonstrated that its system works whether on the first screen or second screen, and on all platforms — linear broadcast, VOD, over-the-top and online. He hopes to raise the millions iPowow will need in August. Blockchain Migration for HIT iPowow plans to build its new HIT protocol on a blockchain foundation and migrate its current technology to blockchain as well by year end. Blockchain enables the cryptocurrency HIT tokens, which cost less to distribute initially than real dollars and also provide transparency, immutability and consistency while decentralizing account information. The HIT protocol will also be open, allowing other companies to develop apps, which will increase the utility of the system. iPowow has been scanning the horizon but doesn’t see any competitor ready to implement an effective TV rewards program. “The way we see it is, someone going to do this,” Douglas said. “Someone’s going to produce a media engagement token that’s global and covers all video interactions, and people get rewarded for watching and they can go spend it on things. We say it’s going to be us, so that’s what we’re going to do.Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HitProtocol
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:31:04 PM

In my opinion Altcoin that will rise in price over the coming time is probably XLM. Because each Bitcoin price increases the XLM increases at a very high rate and it follows Bitcoin. XLM is a very promising Altcoin with a very well developed strategy along with the number of Altcoin holding the sixth position on the coinmarketcap. So XLM will go to the moon.  Cool
I think every coin has the chance and has the opportunity to go higher because it is volatile but not to build my on church I think Apollox has the greatest chance that can goto to the moon
soon because its rocket is already locked and loaded as we can see the logo Wink

baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:56:24 PM

Considering the successor to the moon is the BCH, this is a very potent coin and I trust this coin, which is being bought by many. The future will be a coin competition with BTC

CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:57:30 PM

In my opinion Altcoin that will rise in price over the coming time is probably XLM. Because each Bitcoin price increases the XLM increases at a very high rate and it follows Bitcoin. XLM is a very promising Altcoin with a very well developed strategy along with the number of Altcoin holding the sixth position on the coinmarketcap. So XLM will go to the moon.  Cool
I think every coin has the chance and has the opportunity to go higher because it is volatile but not to build my on church I think Apollox has the greatest chance that can goto to the moon
soon because its rocket is already locked and loaded as we can see the logo Wink
Nice, good choice and I'm hoping that as I will take a look on this Apollox. Yeah every coins has the chance if those developer will work harder to make sure that their project will launch on what is written on their whitepaper.
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:38:04 PM

just could possibly assert, in reality, one to fifteen number of coins provides a superior near future. given that mainly because even more altcoins appear. could direct change immediately many other altcoins which unfortunately have an impact over the worsening for prevailing altcoin price tags. ordinarily, this also strikes the popular altcoin overly.
swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:03:41 PM

just could possibly assert, in reality, one to fifteen number of coins provides a superior near future. given that mainly because even more altcoins appear. could direct change immediately many other altcoins which unfortunately have an impact over the worsening for prevailing altcoin price tags. ordinarily, this also strikes the popular altcoin overly.
if you look at the situation that occurs in the crypto currency market, it is very difficult to guess what future will have altcoin. In any case, more than 50% will therefore lose its relevance due to the poor state of the market today. The fact is that the popularity of the crypto currency is falling and the investment attractiveness is falling equally.
Dansamiv

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:15:32 PM

The market is turning positive in the past week. In comparison with the modest growth of ETH, some other altcoins such as BCH, XMR, EOS are significantly improving in value and market capitalization. But I support and believe ETH will remain the most powerful explosion in the future after bitcoin.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:02:57 PM

The market is turning positive in the past week. In comparison with the modest growth of ETH, some other altcoins such as BCH, XMR, EOS are significantly improving in value and market capitalization. But I support and believe ETH will remain the most powerful explosion in the future after bitcoin.
a powerful explosion occurred in 1017, when Bitcoin rose above 20,000 dollars. This is today many experts say about the Bitcoin air bubble, and not about the real price of this coin ..
Vovan99

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:31:32 PM

I very much hope that the DENT token will be very expensive in a year and the investment in it will be justified. Very interesting project
oscarwhale189

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:29:17 PM

iPowow is looking to fund a plan to create a cryptocurrency that would pay people for watching their favorite shows. The currency would also compensate viewers for sharing data — quickly proving to be a precious commodity — about who they are, what they watch and what they buy. And if all of this wasn’t buzzworthy enough, the iPowow folks are planning to use blockchain as the technological foundation for their new business. What iPowow calls HIT tokens and the HIT protocol can benefit the TV business by offering three solutions to problems such as viewers watching on noncommercial platforms, inconsistent cross-platform audience measurement and a lack of data about TV advertising, iPowow CEO Gavin Douglas said. Benefits for Viewers, Advertisers With the HIT protocol, viewers get paid to watch shows, content creators and networks engage viewers and generate more revenue from digital viewing, and advertisers get transparency and audience insights. It would work this way: A viewer tunes in a show and sees a graphic that says they’re getting five HIT tokens. The viewer either clicks his or her remote or goes to a second screen to activate an account and accept the tokens. The viewer must have granted GDPR consent to share data. Later, the viewer can go to a digital shopping plaza to buy things with the HIT tokens. A number of large retailers have expressed interest in letting viewers use HIT tokens to buy real merchandise, Douglas said. Jill Rosengard Hill, executive VP at market research firm Magid, said there was potential to the idea of a reward program for TV. “There is a segment of consumers who are open to the exchange of their data for a fee,” she said. A recent Magid study found 33% of mobile users said they would give up access to their data in exchange for a discount. “Marketers are looking at loyalty programs or the exchange of coins, gifts or money to drive loyalty and to drive tunein,” she said.There have been previous efforts to create reward systems for watching TV. GetGlue, which rewarded viewers with stickers, was acquired in 2012 by Viggle, a mobile app that offered points that could be exchanged for gift cards or access to premium content. For the past seven years, iPowow has been in what it dubbed the “participation TV” business, creating interactive features that can be sponsored for 200 shows on networks such as ABC, Fox and USA, local stations and digital video platforms such as Facebook Live and Twitch. For Twitch, iPowow created an extension that lets viewers pay gamers they’re watching live and have input into how games will be played. Douglas said iPowow has demonstrated that its system works whether on the first screen or second screen, and on all platforms — linear broadcast, VOD, over-the-top and online. He hopes to raise the millions iPowow will need in August. Blockchain Migration for HIT iPowow plans to build its new HIT protocol on a blockchain foundation and migrate its current technology to blockchain as well by year end. Blockchain enables the cryptocurrency HIT tokens, which cost less to distribute initially than real dollars and also provide transparency, immutability and consistency while decentralizing account information. The HIT protocol will also be open, allowing other companies to develop apps, which will increase the utility of the system. iPowow has been scanning the horizon but doesn’t see any competitor ready to implement an effective TV rewards program. “The way we see it is, someone going to do this,” Douglas said. “Someone’s going to produce a media engagement token that’s global and covers all video interactions, and people get rewarded for watching and they can go spend it on things. We say it’s going to be us, so that’s what we’re going to do.These are our official social platforms:
Telegram Chat: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL/

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:29:58 PM

The next penny to the moon is Odem, this is a very potent penny, only in a short time they have grown so high I believe in this penny and I will hold them for a long time.

sample6

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:41:57 PM

Satu-satunya hal yang dapat mencapai peringkat tinggi adalah ethereum. Angka dalam ethereum sangat berbeda dari yang lain
MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:47:45 PM

Crypto has a very good future. But if you ask about coins that will go to the Moon is very hard for in predictions. Now a lot of new coin releases and the coin also has a huge potential. And if I guess definitely ETH and BCH. The coin still continues to follow BTC.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:01:50 PM

Satu-satunya hal yang dapat mencapai peringkat tinggi adalah ethereum. Angka dalam ethereum sangat berbeda dari yang lain
For me it is very difficult at the moment to determine which coins will go to the moon,
it's better if we keep following the development to make it clearer because the crypto world is difficult to predict

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ay.postnov

Activity: 210

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:38:32 PM

I think the ETH and DCR the best applicants to go to the moon. It looks so good for me and just start to rise up. Good wishes about them.

best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:27:30 AM

I very much hope that the DENT token will be very expensive in a year and the investment in it will be justified. Very interesting project

DENT seems to be a very promising altcoin. I would like also to mention such cheap but good cryptocurrencies as Napoleon X, Credits, Gladius, EIDOO, and Crypterium.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: