Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:52:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's next to go to the Moon?  (Read 5030 times)
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:44:14 PM

I think the next person on the moon will be the Executive Board, since this is the most potential coin and it is possible to surpass ETH later this year, so I always try to buy the board and hold it patiently.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oscarwhale189

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:25:06 PM

If entrepreneurs always waited for consumers to tell them what they want, we wouldn’t have innovation. No one told Steve Jobs they wanted a little box with just a few buttons that could play all their favorite songs. We already had Discman, and we didn’t know we wanted the iPod until it was right in front of us.

The Genesis of iPowow

Back in the late Nineties I was working at a London-based TV production company. The idea was to provide viewers with a little box with plastic buttons labeled, “A, B, C, and D” that would allow them to interact live with the TV show’s host. For example, if the guest today was Brad Pitt, a question might pop up on screen with four choices like this:

What topic do you want to hear next?

Pitt’s upcoming epic sci fi thriller, Ad Astra

What happened to Angelina Jolie?

Best and worst Hollywood experience

Acting vs. producing

Viewers could then select their choice and ultimately determine the direction of the show they’re watching. In the late Nineties, the technology wasn’t where it needed to be to make interactive TV possible. But the idea of providing viewers with opportunities to engage directly with their favorite shows stuck with me.

For the next decade I produced, scripted or edited TV shows such as “BBC Top Gear,” “MasterChef,” “So You Think You Can Dance,” “Big Brother,” and “MythBusters.” It seemed I was the only one asking how we could get the audience engaged in real-time. Why? No viewers were asking to engage with the TV show in real-time, so why change them? This is why what’s next is more important than what’s now.

In 2010, technology had developed to a place where the idea of connecting viewers directly to TV shows in real time was finally possible. I worked with a team of engineers and TV producers to build the first prototype for iPowow. A year later, our technology allowed Sports Center to pose a question live on air to the audience like, “Who will win the superbowl this year?” Viewers use their phones to go to the Sports Center vote page to pick their team and the results of the poll show up in real time in the TV studio. Viewers feel more connected to the show, and Sports Center and their sponsors learn more about their viewers.

Turns out people do want to engage more with their favorite content, but they just didn’t know it. When we presented iPowow to TV executives at Disney, Fox, and NBC, they all went for it. We’ve since worked with all the major TV networks and Fortune 500 brands from Coca Cola, to Samsung, to Lexus.

If I’d asked viewers what they wanted to change about their TV experience in 1996, they may have told me they liked it just the way it was. This is why the mantra of what’s next drives me to continue iterating novel solutions for iPowow rather than resting on our laurels as a globally known technology for enabling participation TV.

The next development for iPowow takes engagement to the next level. We are building an initiative called the HIT Protocol, which enables viewers to get paid for watching and engaging with their favorite shows. No one asked us for this invention because people didn’t know it was possible. The advent of blockchain changed that, as the technology allows for the tokenization of activities like watching and participating in TV shows.

Here are 3 steps for anticipating what’s next instead of what’s now:

Read the signs

Though people may not be conscious of what they desire beyond the here and now, they will leave hints about what they may want in the future. This is actually how Facebook and other tech platforms know more about their users than users know about themselves. People leave clues to their unconscious desires through their actions and behaviors. Facebook has been known to predict whether a user will get married or get divorced before the user has consciously made that decision.

Trust your instincts

It’s always a good idea to listen to mentors and those who came before you, but at some point you have to trust that voice in your head (or the gut feeling you get) and go for it. If I’d listened to and accepted the way things were all those years I worked in television, I never would have built that first prototype with iPowow.

Don’t stop

If you’ve successfully built a product that people want and use, great! That’s hard to do, but don’t stop there, because there’s always the next thing. This is why, despite iPowow’s work and relationships across the TV and media industry, we are now developing the HIT Protocol to further deepen the bond between viewers, content, and brands.Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HitProtocol
buy_crypt_sell

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:27:27 PM

I think that Ethereum will be a huge competition for Bitcoin, as Ethereum has shown its best, and now it has high hopes.
Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:21:43 PM

I heard if a coin that will deal with waste management and offer a  greener and tidy environment, while Promoting incentive for water owners. I think they are going to roll out their own  blockchain called swachhcoin
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:08:53 AM

hard to say. All are good project with good amount of backers. Considering the current market status, I would say it will take another 1-2 years to see any real moon. Recovery this time will be slow.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:45:14 AM

Seeing the unstable crypto market conditions is very difficult to determine who will go to the moon,
because with unstable market conditions we are also difficult to predict,
so it's better we just follow the progress so that it is clearer
Participating only in the process won't produce anything. We need to take action. Sometimes our actions have risks that must be taken, but if lucky, the burden of risk that we bear will pay off or even more for the hard work. There are things that are actually less convincing, but decisions must be taken. The more and more we are doing it, our instincts will be increasingly honed, and we will be able to sort out well someday. I know if the market is unpredictable, but at least we can see and read the signs.

Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:48:34 AM

Seeing the unstable crypto market conditions is very difficult to determine who will go to the moon,
because with unstable market conditions we are also difficult to predict,
so it's better we just follow the progress so that it is clearer
Participating only in the process won't produce anything. We need to take action. Sometimes our actions have risks that must be taken, but if lucky, the burden of risk that we bear will pay off or even more for the hard work. There are things that are actually less convincing, but decisions must be taken. The more and more we are doing it, our instincts will be increasingly honed, and we will be able to sort out well someday. I know if the market is unpredictable, but at least we can see and read the signs.
indeed we have to do it, otherwise we cannot feel it, and crypto currencies have a high risk,
we see ripple might be going to the moon for this year
Coinrush20

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:55:18 AM

Ripple is on its way to the moon, it’s close the market at around 40 percent at 0.43 US dollars and peak at 0.48 earlier. It opened the market at sat of 0.44 and now continuously gain value with a whooping 42 percentage at almost 0.46 US dollar.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
tuncaysanli395

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:09:14 PM

Bitcoin dominance is used to measure how much BTC is worth, as a percentage of all cryptocurrency values. During extended market shifts, it can also foreground whether demand for Bitcoin is staying above that of the market average. When the market’s value has begun to rise; BTC dominance has declined.

Investors have stated that we know these new alt-coins have really interesting potential for the future, but, given the recent price fluctuates across the asset class, we less interested in investing in future potential, and more interested in preserving our capital. Either way you split it, when bitcoin dominance increases, it shows investors are becoming less greedy and more fearful. Flight to safety may have been verbalized through investors taking their money out of the crypto world. When fear rules over greed, Bitcoin dominance increases. All markets are reinforced on two emotions, greed and fear. The concept of “flight  safety” is the idea that when people are fearful, they go back to what they know. Investors are becoming less open-minded and less willing to speculate on smaller alt-coins. As a result, the investment and development of new crypto solutions will suffer.  But there is a solution to be independent against BTC dominance.

INGOT Coin (IC) aims to integrate the traditional financial industry with the blockchain innovation by offering a complete Ecosystem that provides crypto holders the access to all financial services. The first of all-inclusive Ecosystem will be the pioneer in linking the crypto universe to the current traditional world. INGOT Coin will comprise a unique solution by integrating 6 basic components of financial ecosystem and providing a one-stop-shop for the digital asset, traditional asset and currency markets to solve challenges by creating a link between the crypto market and the traditional market. The IC Ecosystem will establish 6 different components to work hand in hand under one umbrella, proving all community members the chance to capitalize on upcoming opportunities in all markets. The Ecosystem’s components, as shown below, are the IC Wallet, IC Exchange, IC Brokerage, IC Digital Bank IC Certifier and IC ICO Accelerator.

INGOT Coin aims to create an unprecedented, a first-of-its-kind revolutionary ecosystem based on Blockchain technology that will link newly developed crypto markets with the currently existing financial markets eliminating inefficiencies, while providing a one-stop ecosystem that enables participants to perform and execute transactions according to their financial needs. Among that background, they are constantly hard at work, try to intensify the formation and reach of INGOT Coin throughout the world. INGOT is creating an interrelated global community of trust and collaboration with its highly obvious platform. INGOT is balanced to give power back to the people by making them take total control of their finances.
Oleg88

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:16:00 PM

When ethereum drops too far then tomorrow we will see ethereum will go to moon, now is the right opportunity to buy because I believe that ethereum's future will continue to improve and skyrocket one day.
indeed the ETH is now very much reduced and this makes it attractive from the perspective of investment
Ironmaiden

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:29:26 PM

When ethereum drops too far then tomorrow we will see ethereum will go to moon, now is the right opportunity to buy because I believe that ethereum's future will continue to improve and skyrocket one day.
indeed the ETH is now very much reduced and this makes it attractive from the perspective of investment
ethereum, XRP, Bitcoin and litecoin will probably go to moon again,
get ready you will lose the moment if you don't sell it
Aweasadbek

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:47:05 PM

Ethereum Classic is a good choice. It's raising rapidly. (And in 2023 Japanese billionaire will go to the MOON) Wink
Moshi Moshi

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:53:52 PM

I think so, because if you look at the past year the price pattern in the market showed a drastic decline and then it will soar to the moon in the future, I am still waiting for the end of this year what the price movement will be in the market.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
KyberJaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:09:01 PM

now there are a lot of coins that are undervalued and which can make a big profit in the market. I buy STRAT

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
chickensoup1

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:26:49 PM

No valuable asset can have adoption if their theft and loss rate is 25%. And this situation will be a history very soon. Thanks to Geonodes.
Geonodes are a way to geofence your assets in smart contract which can have customisable level of access like 2FA, MFA, LDAP and Biometrics. The mining computer of geonode is kept in physically secure location which has a 100m radius of fencing.
The tighter integration of geolocation by GPS in TIM Blockchain provides this unique feature by which one can write smart contracts to allow/disallow it’s execution in a given geolocation. And there can be many use cases of this feature. One of which is to create specific locations where smart contract based wallets can be secured. Having telecom partners for this is going to improve the geolocation security as well. Telecoms companies use GPS to synchronize their towers. Therefore Telecoms are a natural partner for TIM.
How will Bitcoin and Ethereum benefit?
TIM is getting ready with atomic swaps and all cryptocurrencies having this interoperability can work with TIM. This way one can secure bitcoin and ethereum by geonodes. This will put an end to next 4 million bitcoins being lost to theft and losses.
Ecosystem Driven Development
Our core effort has always been to build the state of the art blockchain to enhance our enterprise partnerships. And there are so many new frontiers to cover. We want your opinion and advice on how to build the adoption roadmap. There are so many alternatives and choices. Which interoperability features should be tackled first? What level of interoperability should be developed? Should it be limited upto smart contract to smart contract based interoperability or transactions based swaps as well?
Geonodes Bids open on 11 October 2018
The Request for Proposal has been initiated for inviting bids to build the enterprise security framework. TIM Blockchain will dedicate $5M towards developing this framework.
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:44:44 PM

I have a feeling many Altcoins will recover in due time, maybe a month or so.. and at that time, what Alts do you think will grow the most against BTC (not against fiat) ?

I like DCR, VTC, XVG, OMG, ZRX, VIB, SC and LTC/ETH (usual suspects).  News about VIB being added to some major exchanges, makes me think this one can Moon..

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/11/12/vib-token-listed-bittrex-viberate-enhances-relationship-charlie-shrem/

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/viberate-coo-viberates-blockchain-will-become-airbnb-music/

If I am the one you will ask OMG, VIB, LTC and ETH the altcoins will go to the moon if the crypto market goes to trillion market cap. Those altcoins has a solid projects and for sure a lot of people gonna be into it.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:44:44 PM

As always top coins must go firsts. Then profits from them will flow to coins with smaller market cap and lastly to shitcoins

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:31:14 PM

Definitely bitcoin then altcoins follow. Bitcoin needs to push hard the price to go back at 10,000$,
 altcoins ,tokens and icos is relying to what btc price may go.

hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:33:47 PM

Definitely bitcoin then altcoins follow. Bitcoin needs to push hard the price to go back at 10,000$,
 altcoins ,tokens and icos is relying to what btc price may go.
Yes, I agree with what you say, and definitely will go to the month is BTC, and when the BTC price rises
of course the altcoin market price will rise, along with other coin coins, because in my opinion BTC is a parent that is very influential on
other coin prices rise.
drakewear322

Activity: 182

platio.io

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:45:24 PM

To many predictions about coins and so less of them eventually come to the reality) Bitcoin will be the best all the time))

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: