Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:22:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's next to go to the Moon?  (Read 5030 times)
trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:54:33 PM

for the moon it may be too much said, but XRP has been growing quite well over the last few days, today a beautiful over 20% jump was Bitcoin Cash.
What will happen next? ETH or maybe EOS?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mostar3454

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:53:46 AM

Being an entrepreneur is hard. Like ducks, entrepreneurs are calm on the surface, while paddling like crazy underneath. Despite the appearance of entrepreneurship being a carefree career path, it is quite the opposite. Some of the unspoken hard truths of entrepreneurship include the fact that it’s stressful across numerous fronts, and the frustrations often have a way to be never-ending. The best way for novice entrepreneurs to avoid certain pitfalls is to learn from the trials and tribulations of more seasoned entrepreneurs, as they are capable to offer insights first-timers can learn from, without going about it the hard way.

The following insights have been provided by some of the top business leaders in high-tech across numerous industries, from blockchain, to med tech, to DIY, finance, and more. When implemented correctly, their combined wisdom is bound to serve as the secret sauce of success for novice entrepreneurs.Gavin Douglas, CEO of iPowow and HIT Protocol

iPowow, a global platform for TV producers and streaming video broadcasters, is introducing the HIT Protocol, a blockchain initiative that will empower all players in the media ecosystem with more opportunities for engagement, revenue, and rewards. Currently, the majority of TV and digital content is still presented to viewers as a one-way experience despite audience demand for more ways to participate. HIT Protocol turns this model on its head and rewards viewers for watching content and getting involved in polls and contests with HIT tokens that have real value in the HIT media ecosystem. “Achieving success as an entrepreneur today is all about anticipating what consumers will want next,” says CEO of iPowow and HIT Protocol, Gavin Douglas. “Given the pace of technological change, it’s important for business leaders to stay up-to-date on the latest developments revolutionizing their respective industries, or risk being left behind.”Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HitProtocol
tatangas215

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:41:42 AM

Viewers could then select their choice and ultimately determine the direction of the show they’re watching. In the late Nineties, the technology wasn’t where it needed to be to make interactive TV possible. But the idea of providing viewers with opportunities to engage directly with their favorite shows stuck with me.

For the next decade I produced, scripted or edited TV shows such as “BBC Top Gear,” “MasterChef,” “So You Think You Can Dance,” “Big Brother,” and “MythBusters.” It seemed I was the only one asking how we could get the audience engaged in real-time. Why? No viewers were asking to engage with the TV show in real-time, so why change them? This is why what’s next is more important than what’s now.

In 2010, technology had developed to a place where the idea of connecting viewers directly to TV shows in real time was finally possible. I worked with a team of engineers and TV producers to build the first prototype for iPowow. A year later, our technology allowed Sports Center to pose a question live on air to the audience like, “Who will win the superbowl this year?” Viewers use their phones to go to the Sports Center vote page to pick their team and the results of the poll show up in real time in the TV studio. Viewers feel more connected to the show, and Sports Center and their sponsors learn more about their viewers.

Turns out people do want to engage more with their favorite content, but they just didn’t know it. When we presented iPowow to TV executives at Disney, Fox, and NBC, they all went for it. We’ve since worked with all the major TV networks and Fortune 500 brands from Coca Cola, to Samsung, to Lexus.

If I’d asked viewers what they wanted to change about their TV experience in 1996, they may have told me they liked it just the way it was. This is why the mantra of what’s next drives me to continue iterating novel solutions for iPowow rather than resting on our laurels as a globally known technology for enabling participation TV.

The next development for iPowow takes engagement to the next level. We are building an initiative called the HIT Protocol, which enables viewers to get paid for watching and engaging with their favorite shows. No one asked us for this invention because people didn’t know it was possible. The advent of blockchain changed that, as the technology allows for the tokenization of activities like watching and participating in TV shows.

Here are 3 steps for anticipating what’s next instead of what’s now:

Read the signs

Though people may not be conscious of what they desire beyond the here and now, they will leave hints about what they may want in the future. This is actually how Facebook and other tech platforms know more about their users than users know about themselves. People leave clues to their unconscious desires through their actions and behaviors. Facebook has been known to predict whether a user will get married or get divorced before the user has consciously made that decision.

Trust your instincts

It’s always a good idea to listen to mentors and those who came before you, but at some point you have to trust that voice in your head (or the gut feeling you get) and go for it. If I’d listened to and accepted the way things were all those years I worked in television, I never would have built that first prototype with iPowow.

Don’t stop

If you’ve successfully built a product that people want and use, great! That’s hard to do, but don’t stop there, because there’s always the next thing. This is why, despite iPowow’s work and relationships across the TV and media industry, we are now developing the HIT Protocol to further deepen the bond between viewers, content, and brands.Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:37:51 PM

of course UTN from Universa. It's the best Mainnet and super fast. simple and easy. i think this token will be among the top 50 or top 20 in 2019. i bought another 100.000 UTNP tokens this week. No risk-No fun  Grin Grin
namcunguyen

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:01:27 PM

From what i have seen and analyzed over the past year. I predict that Altcoin that is likely to hit the market for crypto is likely to be ETH. Although its price is very cheap, the feeling of doing business is what i realize. And ETH would be Altcoin go to the moon. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
yountt2

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:33:37 PM

As it is in Cryptocurrency market,  altcoin is wholely depends on what happens to bitcoin.  Bitcoin is the determinant for Cryptocurrency market uptrend.  So,  I will advice you watch bitcoin closely before you enter any altcoin trading and make sure you  can decide what to invest into in different market conditions!

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
Barbatsutsa

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:46:19 PM

I'm sure that Semux that I'm currently advertising with signature will make very good X-es in nearest future.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:52:24 PM

In September went to the moon and back Ripple. Now i guess th high time for Stellar, Neo, Storiqa and Robotina.

Agree that nobody expected that Ripple would go to the Moon. I suppose, we have to stake on the cheapest but very promising altcoins from top-100 like TRON and Cardano.
Vandemos

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:12:37 PM

In my opinion, with the unstable market conditions like today it is certainly very difficult to predict what coins will go to the moon,
so yes for now it is better we keep following the developments so that later we can know the coins that go to the moon and I hope that is ethereum
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:45:47 PM

My guess is that the next person to rise to the moon is Ripple, because this is a potential coin and there is a chance that the SEC will accept it, so I think the price of the coin will follow the ripple. Last year
Why should ripple be a potential coin, it's nothing to appreciate because it's no real coin. It's a paying system which requires a start fee and this is very unnecessary. So there is no potential in Ripple it's only hype and misinformation to push delusional price.
Suslura

Activity: 579

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:54:06 PM

My guess is that the next person to rise to the moon is Ripple, because this is a potential coin and there is a chance that the SEC will accept it, so I think the price of the coin will follow the ripple. Last year
Why should ripple be a potential coin, it's nothing to appreciate because it's no real coin. It's a paying system which requires a start fee and this is very unnecessary. So there is no potential in Ripple it's only hype and misinformation to push delusional price.

I have repeatedly stated that there is a lot of information in the network concerning the artificial increase in the price of a coin for this project.

]
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:06:23 PM

ETH will be the next coin on the moon, please wait patiently and now is the time to buy, we will be rich by the end of this year, ETH will boom in price

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:31:19 AM

ETH will be the next coin on the moon, please wait patiently and now is the time to buy, we will be rich by the end of this year, ETH will boom in price
Hopefully in October ethereum the price jumped,
I heard that in October they will test hardfork, hopefully
coinsword66

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:46:55 AM

The Genesis of iPowow

Back in the late Nineties I was working at a London-based TV production company. The idea was to provide viewers with a little box with plastic buttons labeled, “A, B, C, and D” that would allow them to interact live with the TV show’s host. For example, if the guest today was Brad Pitt, a question might pop up on screen with four choices like this:

What topic do you want to hear next?

Pitt’s upcoming epic sci fi thriller, Ad Astra

What happened to Angelina Jolie?

Best and worst Hollywood experience

Acting vs. producing

Viewers could then select their choice and ultimately determine the direction of the show they’re watching. In the late Nineties, the technology wasn’t where it needed to be to make interactive TV possible. But the idea of providing viewers with opportunities to engage directly with their favorite shows stuck with me.

For the next decade I produced, scripted or edited TV shows such as “BBC Top Gear,” “MasterChef,” “So You Think You Can Dance,” “Big Brother,” and “MythBusters.” It seemed I was the only one asking how we could get the audience engaged in real-time. Why? No viewers were asking to engage with the TV show in real-time, so why change them? This is why what’s next is more important than what’s now.

In 2010, technology had developed to a place where the idea of connecting viewers directly to TV shows in real time was finally possible. I worked with a team of engineers and TV producers to build the first prototype for iPowow. A year later, our technology allowed Sports Center to pose a question live on air to the audience like, “Who will win the superbowl this year?” Viewers use their phones to go to the Sports Center vote page to pick their team and the results of the poll show up in real time in the TV studio. Viewers feel more connected to the show, and Sports Center and their sponsors learn more about their viewers.

Turns out people do want to engage more with their favorite content, but they just didn’t know it. When we presented iPowow to TV executives at Disney, Fox, and NBC, they all went for it. We’ve since worked with all the major TV networks and Fortune 500 brands from Coca Cola, to Samsung, to Lexus.

If I’d asked viewers what they wanted to change about their TV experience in 1996, they may have told me they liked it just the way it was. This is why the mantra of what’s next drives me to continue iterating novel solutions for iPowow rather than resting on our laurels as a globally known technology for enabling participation TV.

The next development for iPowow takes engagement to the next level. We are building an initiative called the HIT Protocol, which enables viewers to get paid for watching and engaging with their favorite shows. No one asked us for this invention because people didn’t know it was possible. The advent of blockchain changed that, as the technology allows for the tokenization of activities like watching and participating in TV shows.

Here are 3 steps for anticipating what’s next instead of what’s now:

Read the signs

Though people may not be conscious of what they desire beyond the here and now, they will leave hints about what they may want in the future. This is actually how Facebook and other tech platforms know more about their users than users know about themselves. People leave clues to their unconscious desires through their actions and behaviors. Facebook has been known to predict whether a user will get married or get divorced before the user has consciously made that decision.

Trust your instincts

It’s always a good idea to listen to mentors and those who came before you, but at some point you have to trust that voice in your head (or the gut feeling you get) and go for it. If I’d listened to and accepted the way things were all those years I worked in television, I never would have built that first prototype with iPowow.

Don’t stop

If you’ve successfully built a product that people want and use, great! That’s hard to do, but don’t stop there, because there’s always the next thing. This is why, despite iPowow’s work and relationships across the TV and media industry, we are now developing the HIT Protocol to further deepen the bond between viewers, content, and brands.Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:24:11 PM

I have a feeling many Altcoins will recover in due time, maybe a month or so.. and at that time, what Alts do you think will grow the most against BTC (not against fiat) ?

I like DCR, VTC, XVG, OMG, ZRX, VIB, SC and LTC/ETH (usual suspects).  News about VIB being added to some major exchanges, makes me think this one can Moon..

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/11/12/vib-token-listed-bittrex-viberate-enhances-relationship-charlie-shrem/

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/viberate-coo-viberates-blockchain-will-become-airbnb-music/

No among that shitcoins will go to moon,because those will die before end year lol

After 9 months of posting this thread all of that mentioned coins goes nothing to expect so moon seems no. Appearance.

Better buy the coin that has slow moving because that coins is for long term holding
Nexus77

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:30:22 PM

eth has indeed reached the highest price because the price has reached 200 $ more than the beginning of their platform was launched. and now the price is indeed experiencing a price decline
tatangas215

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:29:15 PM

Blockchain has the potential to generate substantial benefits for companies in the chemicals and petroleum industry.  Blockchain solutions create an opportunity to become more productive now and derive even greater benefits with the imminent increase in adoption.
Blockchain technologies enable faster, permissioned, immutable, transparent and auditable business-to-business transactions among participants in the network and their suppliers, distributors and partners. Chemicals and petroleum industry executives need to understand how best to extract value from blockchain technologies and develop an adoption strategy. Blockchain adoption across the chemicals and petroleum industry and strategic ecosystem suppliers has the potential to transform how companies work across operations on a global industry scale, delivering meaningful value for every participant in the supply chain network.Through the use of smart contracts, we can now replace paper and complex agreements that are cumbersome, difficult to transfer and can be hard to track for the average person and even for sophisticated investors. Our solution for commodity investing (mainly in oil) would be to switch to a digital system along the lines of Ethereum, but linked to an asset. This solution is the PERMIAN Token (XPR). Imagine a vault of oil barrels. The oil barrels are owned by ""Oil-owner Inc."" and the vault is owned by ""Vault Inc."" Vault Inc. has a spectacular reputation and third-party auditors who verify the amount of oil barrels in its vault. Oil-owner Inc. could offer a digital oil token to the investors that represents ownership of the oil barrels and through a smart contract with Vault Inc. maintain a public off-chain registry that relates fractional interest in the oil with the tokens. For every token sold, Oil-owner Inc. transfers ownership to Vault Inc., who holds it on behalf of the token owner. Vault Inc. guarantees redemption of the value price of oil barrels by anyone who can prove ownership through a digital signature. Oil-owner Inc. can take advantage of the fact that Vault Inc. is trusted (and audited). Owners of the tokens rely on Vault Inc.'s representations and not on Oil-owner Inc. (even though Oil-owner Inc. is the token issuer).
One of the main advantages would be that buyers of the tokens could know that they are the only person who has received the token, whereas a buyer of a paper certificate has no way of knowing that the same certificate hasn't been sold to multiple people.The PermianChain is the B2B-closed-loop-exchange for oil suppliers and oil buyers & traders.
The PermianChain will allow exchange of proven reserves via smart contract functionality under a crypto-economic model running on blockchain technology. The PermianChain technology and its built-in user-interface is being developed as a blockchainas- a-service for oil companies to utilize the economic-value of proven oil supply via blockchain technology. This blockchain-as-a-service technology allows oil exploration and production companies (Platform Prospects) and countries to monetize proven reserves that are yet to be produced. This will strengthen the industry’s reliability and improve business models of oil & gas companies.
Vandemos

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:43:54 PM

For now it seems very difficult to predict who will go to the moon,
but I hope that those who go to the moon are ethereum
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:52:24 PM

What you say is also true with unstable market conditions it is difficult to predict who is going to the moon,
but I am still optimistic that we hope that ethereum will go to the moon
planton96

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:03:27 AM

For that we know about bitcoin needs to push hard the price to go back at 10,000$, altcoins ,tokens and icos is relying to what btc price may go.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: