Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:33:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The real reason why the crypto market is crashing  (Read 359 times)
quickie69 (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:20:23 PM

One word = Korea.

I'm Korean myself and it angers me that Koreans cannot just simpy hodl on to their cryptos but instead they are smashing keyboards, monitors, sinks etc. during the dips and crashes in rage and panic selling with weak hands. The more I research and look into their community forums, the more I see that they're just purely in it for the speculation and quick money jumping in and out of different cryptos. Seriously makes me want to go over there and make a public emergency announcement to just fcuking HODL. Yes, whales and the market manipulation are a problem but tbh, Korea is the bigger problem right now. Add the effects of Chinese new year, and it doesn't make it any better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chefbauer

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:24:11 PM

Korea + China = Cancer of cryptos.

That is the only thing that you can explain, and they are really the cancer of all this recent dip, fud, or  whatever you want. I really hope to see this fud finished in a few days from now, but they want to kill it instead of just making a "huge" sell off.
Korea is the bigger problem right now. Add the effects of Chinese new year, and it doesn't make it any better.

krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:39:37 PM

There is no such thing as me just getting in the way of correction is this normal situation look at the past and you can learn that constantly rising is not true. the sales of the profits become the earnings again

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:44:49 PM

It is not Chinese New Year...it is due payments for all the credit card expenses during the holidays! Wink
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:53:48 PM

There is never one reason as to why the markets are crashing but those over inflated prices that were happening the past 6 months or so those did not help the industry that much is for sure. And in any regard a correction is healthy and necessary, embrace it and buy that dip Smiley.

turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:37:30 PM

lol i saw that article about the Koreans wrecking things in rage tantrums, crazy

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:53:02 PM

There are always ups and downs and there are always silly reasons for them.

Don't worry, be happy.
Darkwin

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:58:40 PM

The price is not going down anymore, in fact everything is going up again.

But how is the situation going on Korea? Can you please give us some details about how is everything going in there? was it true that they are going to seize almost all the exchanges in there?
xXLimbXx

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:08:35 PM

I think its a combination of the FUD spread due to Korea and China news together with market manipulation by the whales. It would explain the ups and downs at the moment.
coinminter22

Activity: 30
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:13:31 PM

I'm Korean myself and it angers me that Koreans cannot just simpy hodl on to their cryptos but instead they are smashing keyboards, monitors, sinks etc. during the dips and crashes in rage and panic selling with weak hands. The more I research and look into their community forums, the more I see that they're just purely in it for the speculation and quick money jumping in and out of different cryptos. Seriously makes me want to go over there and make a public emergency announcement to just fcuking HODL. Yes, whales and the market manipulation are a problem but tbh, Korea is the bigger problem right now. Add the effects of Chinese new year, and it doesn't make it any better.

KOREA!!!
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:57:28 PM

One word = Korea.

It's not only Korea.

From what I read, China's Central Bank send a note to all trading banks to shutdown ALL crypto-currencies operations immediately.

Both are making a lot of pressure over cryptos and are bad for us.
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:05:17 PM

One word = Korea.

We need to send an invasion army there or something, sort them out and make them hodl.
d0r10n

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:30:39 PM

LOL, https://www.businessinsider.com.au/cryptocurrency-traders-in-korea-react-to-bitcoin-bloodbath-2018-1?r=US&IR=T

One of the pictures shows one trader lost 75k USD, I feel bad for him/her, but hey new investors are generally weak hands.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ░░▓▓ AXE Coin ▓▓░░   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
Masternodes › › ›   ░░▓▓▓▓░░   ‹ ‹ ‹  X11 Algo
DecentralizedACTIVE GITHUBAnonymous
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:54:08 PM

South Kores is one of the biggest cryptomarket, if that thing really happend, so I guess this year will be the worst for crypto. But I don't think it only happened in Korea, since so many negative issues around the world, people start selling their coin,

ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:58:43 PM

This is false. It has already been clarified that this was just a Tweet that has been publishe in order to create more FUD (just like it is happening right now)

There is no need to worry,there is a lot of fud right now and they are only looking to make us sell all our coins, it is simple.

It's not only Korea.
From what I read, China's Central Bank send a note to all trading banks to shutdown ALL crypto-currencies operation immediately.
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:02:19 AM

I'd think the futures market is a big component since they can now short to oblivion.
aceptamosbitcoin2

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:17:53 AM

One word = Korea.

It's not only Korea.

From what I read, China's Central Bank send a note to all trading banks to shutdown ALL crypto-currencies operations immediately.

The user "aceptamosbitcoin" is using a forum account that does not belong to him. Ignore his messages or sign up because he hacks my account
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:18:29 AM

Korea + China = Cancer of cryptos.

That is the only thing that you can explain, and they are really the cancer of all this recent dip, fud, or  whatever you want. I really hope to see this fud finished in a few days from now, but they want to kill it instead of just making a "huge" sell off.

Cancer is very undeserving term.  You overlook that they have created the high prices you enjoy. Take the rough with the smooth.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:34:33 AM

It is not Chinese New Year...it is due payments for all the credit card expenses during the holidays! Wink

Yeah, that is one good reason why cryptos are suffering, too much expenses on a long holiday, but still I wonder why it is staying down and and I don't there is a reason to stay like this for too long.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

apimembership

Activity: 448
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:24:27 AM

I think China miner ban rumor, Korea ban fake news and India ban news affected Bitcoin much. I mean it affected new investors much not Bitcoin itself.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: