Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:49:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hot Coins !  (Read 12998 times)
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:23:50 PM

ICON (ICX)
ICON is one of the first coin of Korea. I think in the not too distant future it will surpass Ethereum , NEO in terms of technology with Loopchain
this is a very ambitious comment. but I can't refuse. their technology is really beautiful. I bought some of these low prices. it's a different and easy-to-use chain.  Wink
acreeakonis

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:08:36 PM

Marinecoin has a ICO where you can earn up to 20000 MTC simply by completing a single task daily, it’s repeatable and as long as you put your brain to it, it’s easy to complete. After which the AI will analyse the post for PoP (Proof of Promotion) to ensure only properly executed posts receive the rewards. MTC’s block chain is up to 500 percent faster than that of Bitcoin so speed is a major part of the network and specifications. It offers fast and secure transactions with minimal wait times. Due to the utilization of AI and non-dependability on miners, MTC is ecologically friendly, no more sky-high electricity bills or power usages that would mortify your local Electrical Energy Distributor. MTC additionally has its own exchange which is to say the least safe and secure so no need to worry about being stuck with a non-exchangeable crypto-currency’s or a exchange that will up and leave with your precious MTC. MTC is majorly controlled by the community as there is no need for miners, no more annoying ASICs to worry about or one upping the competition with GPU farms, the point of MTC is the better the community is doing the higher the worth.So come and join the MTC community marineco.in/And remember AI  is checking for proof of promotion which only exits with Marinecoin. Be part of the future which only exits with MTC. It’s is a safe long term investment because: MTC ecosystem is designed to be able to protect and defend itself as well as respond quickly and efficiently to changes. MTC is the crypto-currency of the future where artificial intelligence that will set the standard for all crypto-currency’s. MTC is the first Dev-less, self-sustaining, Crypto-Currency based Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network with 500 percent transaction speed of Bitcoin.
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:58:48 PM

BiblePay (BBP)
- new CPU Cancer Research mining algorithm released a couple weeks ago and its working!
- C-CEX Exchange, number one exchange for BiblePay, just opened up new user registrations yesterday

creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:06:51 PM

OYSTER PEARL
COLX
SONM
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:09:05 PM

Marinecoin has a ICO where you can earn up to 20000 MTC simply by completing a single task daily, it’s repeatable and as long as you put your brain to it, it’s easy to complete. After which the AI will analyse the post for PoP (Proof of Promotion) to ensure only properly executed posts receive the rewards. MTC’s block chain is up to 500 percent faster than that of Bitcoin so speed is a major part of the network and specifications. It offers fast and secure transactions with minimal wait times. Due to the utilization of AI and non-dependability on miners, MTC is ecologically friendly, no more sky-high electricity bills or power usages that would mortify your local Electrical Energy Distributor. MTC additionally has its own exchange which is to say the least safe and secure so no need to worry about being stuck with a non-exchangeable crypto-currency’s or a exchange that will up and leave with your precious MTC. MTC is majorly controlled by the community as there is no need for miners, no more annoying ASICs to worry about or one upping the competition with GPU farms, the point of MTC is the better the community is doing the higher the worth.So come and join the MTC community marineco.in/And remember AI  is checking for proof of promotion which only exits with Marinecoin. Be part of the future which only exits with MTC. It’s is a safe long term investment because: MTC ecosystem is designed to be able to protect and defend itself as well as respond quickly and efficiently to changes. MTC is the crypto-currency of the future where artificial intelligence that will set the standard for all crypto-currency’s. MTC is the first Dev-less, self-sustaining, Crypto-Currency based Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network with 500 percent transaction speed of Bitcoin.

absuletely tezos is the hottest coin of the year.
it can make a great start with 5 dollar and according to market it can go to 20 dollars in end of year
TACryptoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:57:37 PM

Elixir, oyster pearl and spectrecoin !!
coskunc

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:32:49 PM

Syscoin
30 April 2018: These analyses take time and we are therefore rescheduling the release date of Syscoin 3.0 to April 30th, 2018.
01 June 2018: Airdrop Snapshot (Syscoin Aliases): CPS Coin Airdrop.
(this is what coinmarketcal says...)

chulkwordchitde

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:12:17 AM

I think that is one of the big problems everyone looking to get rich without any effort.  Life just doesn’t work that way.  To find good opportunities takes much work actually.  Due diligence is the key.  Don’t just jump into these get rich quick schemes, most are just that schemes to get your hard earned money.  Marinecoín has a refreshing and practical approach to their ico.  They have designed their blockchain to grow long term slow and steady.  Using time dilution technology to release the coins slowly over time to as many people as want to work for them.  20,000 .MTC. for each completed artificial intelligence assignment.  That platform has built in value in the iot industry. IoT is the future for machine to machine transactions at high speeds and low costs. You can do your own due diligence here   marineco/in
patrickrn32 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 03:26:58 AM

Take a look at Devery - Eve,
This coin will not stay long at this low price

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
maliboom

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:36:27 AM

UTrust (UTK) is probably one of the highest potential coins to invest in at the moment, for exceptional returns this year.   It has some of the strongest fundamentals in the market when contrasted with its current market price of under $0.20.  Just to give you perspective on the massive potential that UTrust has, let’s look at some of its fundamental
patrickrn32 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 08:12:59 AM

UTrust (UTK) is probably one of the highest potential coins to invest in at the moment, for exceptional returns this year.   It has some of the strongest fundamentals in the market when contrasted with its current market price of under $0.20.  Just to give you perspective on the massive potential that UTrust has, let’s look at some of its fundamental

Returns? Do you have more info about it?
Havent heard about it

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:41:01 AM

1.COLX
2.SONM
3.OYSTER PEARL
Batzko

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:00:48 AM

Dero looks very promising
mahbuboracle

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:42:20 PM

for my advice hold token. because of very good development and the price is fanstastis
Market

Volume (24hr)   :   $1,073,390.00
MarketCap   :   $117,351,150.00
Circulating supply   :   150,000,000.00 MAN

the token is already sliding
and the price of MAN Token will skyrocket
I'm also doing it
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:57:21 PM

ICON (ICX)
ICON is one of the first coin of Korea. I think in the not too distant future it will surpass Ethereum , NEO in terms of technology with Loopchain

i think hottest coin of these days is kin.

pay attention to that coin. it will really make big pump
Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:21:24 AM

Hottest curently on the market is THUG, its very cheap right now and they give out to their community for free and its also available on the market, grab your now and wait for it to moon, you will definitly make money on THUG in the future
SloggerSasha

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:10:02 PM

I would advise to take a fancy to the project Pavocoin. Pavo Platform combines IoT with blockchain for AgTech ecosystems that provide real-time data, planters, suppliers, and wholesalers to make informed decisions.
VovBit

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:11:33 PM

TRON & EOS are the hottest in this year, I'll do my best to be in.
Geor

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:10:17 PM

Hello everyone!
I hope the mods forgive me for opening a new thread!
But it makes no sense that new threads are opened because of 1 Coin!

I hope we can focus on this post here and make everything a bit more concise!  Smiley

Example of a posting:

Name of the coin
Reason why the coin is hot, or it could become (Announcement, Update, Releases)

like this:

Oyster Pearl / PRL
Testnet Release A at xx.Jan.2018

Maybe you will ad the Marketcap or a Price prediction... your choice!
Kind regards!
In my opinion, hot coins are the ones that are on the top picks of ico ratings, 100% sure that majority of the whales will target this, they will take advantage its popularity among investors. So yeah, invest at your own risk.
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:20:16 PM

Tron will be active at the end of the month. I think the price's rise will continue. it'il be better in time. short-term trade can be made.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: