Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:55:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell/Buy About 100k+ USD worth of Crypto Daily @ market rate + Singapore/Bangkok  (Read 20323 times)
newjobsonline

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:16:52 PM

I agree with all what Warningsigns is telling.-

But let assure that there is no way I am sending those usd to your account IF there is no Escrow from this page working with us.-

you send the BTC to the escrow then escrow lets me know there is the btc in HIS account.

I send the money to your bank ( I dont use ANY kind of different swift code but a direct and full "ready to use" transaction)

So this means, as soon as I enter those data into my bank, The bank itself will send the usd to your account, as soon as you see the money ready to use in your account, you let the escrow knows and HE releases the BTC to me .

RESPECT
bitcointradesg (OP)

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:28:57 PM

I agree with all what Warningsigns is telling.-

But let assure that there is no way I am sending those usd to your account IF there is no Escrow from this page working with us.-

you send the BTC to the escrow then escrow lets me know there is the btc in HIS account.

I send the money to your bank ( I dont use ANY kind of different swift code but a direct and full "ready to use" transaction)

So this means, as soon as I enter those data into my bank, The bank itself will send the usd to your account, as soon as you see the money ready to use in your account, you let the escrow knows and HE releases the BTC to me .

RESPECT

Yeah of course I'm open to sending the BTC to the forum escrow.
Which bank and which country are you from? Can you just answer this question? Because internationally the confirmation times varies. Yeah once I see the money ready to use in my account and cleared, I'll release the BTC. Do you want to do a trial small transaction first? I've been trying to get a messaging group with you and any escrow, so can you give me some kind of instant messaging handle/username? Thanks.
newjobsonline

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:36:23 PM

sure, I would preffer if Any of the trusted escrows here work with us. and a small amount is ok, but we allways will send the cash and the Btc using the same procedure, there will not be one time , not a single one, where we act a different way.

Using _Escrow is mandatory in every and each deal we conduct.

Ill send message to some escrows and see what happens

RESPECT
bitcointradesg (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:06:18 PM

sure, I would preffer if Any of the trusted escrows here work with us. and a small amount is ok, but we allways will send the cash and the Btc using the same procedure, there will not be one time , not a single one, where we act a different way.

Using _Escrow is mandatory in every and each deal we conduct.

Ill send message to some escrows and see what happens

RESPECT

A few questions for you so please reply me if you're serious about doing business

1. Which bank and which country are you from? Because different countries have different clearance times when transferring to Singapore banks.
2. Where are you + your bank based?
3. 10k to start off our first transaction good with you?
4. Can you seriously just give me your instant messaging add - skype/telegram/whatsapp/discord whatever and I'll kick things off.

I've looked through the list of trusted forum escrows from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0 and have decided to go with SebastianJu - see his thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102721.0
I've sent him a PM and I'll see what he responds!
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:00:34 PM

Some of us don't have any idea what SDG mean actually. My impression after reading to post was that this is a new coin and doesn't have any AN thread here and is a potential scam. Two people had posted the same offer already so can you provide the ANN thread link to it and is it listed on exchanges already?

This has to be the most silliest thing someone said. SGD is Singaporean Dollar. You should not be trading real currencies let alone cryptocurrencies if you cannot make this tiny connection yourself.

@OP. You said market rates. But you're asking for +6% We can do this through Remitano or any other escrow site, but I'd need ACTUAL market rates. PM if interested.

Apart from this. If anyone dealing with OP needs escrow service. I'd do it for free.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
bitcointradesg (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:25:34 PM

We can supply around 100k USD ( 130k SGD ) worth of bitcoins at live market rate daily. This supply would increase next month.
I'm based in Singapore and SGD is our local currency, Singapore Dollars (aka FIAT), like USD for the US.
Prefer to meet up and transact if we're in the same country. If not, we can use online escrow services like localbitcoins or remitano.

what's the rates of bitcoin and any others member of this forum take your this service??

Add me on telegram to discuss more @shabbs18
CMC price +6%.
tokenchatkelvin

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:06:17 AM

why not just buy BTC from exchanges?
newjobsonline

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:39:47 PM

so, how are we ?

RESPECT
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:56:57 AM

We can supply around 150k USD ( 200k SGD ) worth of bitcoins at live market rate daily. This supply would increase next month.
I'm based in Singapore and SGD is our local currency, Singapore Dollars (aka FIAT), like USD for the US.
Prefer to meet up and transact if we're in the same country. If not, we can use online escrow services like localbitcoins or remitano. For large deals, one of us travelling can be an option, preferably in the Asian region but if the deal is substantial we can definitely consider further locations. For which, I can prepare around ~50+ BTC/ETH and if the first transaction went pretty good will be willing to trade the remaining balance to make the travelling worthwhile.

Will be selling at market floating rate +6%, of which you get to choose the timing you wish to buy the bitcoins.
Preferably looking for a frequent buyer but one time times are welcomed as well.
Kindly add me on telegram @Shabbs18 to discuss further, this forum has an annoying 6min post limitation.

what's the rates of bitcoin and any others member of this forum take your this service??

Add me on telegram to discuss more @shabbs18
CMC price +6%.

Which is it? I may have an interested buyer to conduct $50-100K USD per month, but I highly doubt that they'd pay +6%.

so, how are we ?

RESPECT

Whatever happened with your arrangement? Your last message was that you'd look for an escrow and see what happens, and then you disappeared for over a month? I'm not taking any sides here, but based on what's publicly posted here on this thread, your behavior is extremely untrustworthy. Maybe something else happened behind the scenes, but perception is everything.

warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:11:00 AM

Whatever happened with your arrangement? Your last message was that you'd look for an escrow and see what happens, and then you disappeared for over a month? I'm not taking any sides here, but based on what's publicly posted here on this thread, your behavior is extremely untrustworthy. Maybe something else happened behind the scenes, but perception is everything.

To be honest, I too had the same suspicions but withheld them pending a done deal proving my assumptions wrong. But it seems no deal happened.

I suspect he wants to pay by letter of credit (LOC) or use an external non-forum escrow. And I also have a feeling he wants the coins sent to his wallet after providing proof of wire and not when the actual wired funds are credited to the seller's Singapore bank account.

Bank Wire or Credit Letter if you choose to use the bank as a scrow also works for me.
That got me thinking.

bitcointradesg (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:27:35 PM

That guy, talks so much. I wanted to contact him to discuss the details over a call/instant messaging app but he repeatedly doesn't want to contact me. Then he disappears for a month so I'm just meh, I even contacted a forum escrow and got things started and now he's back. So yeah I'm a guy that gets things done and moves forward. But with this guy I spend more time talking then getting things done, soooo. The rest of you are free to interact with this newjobsonline dude.
newjobsonline

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:49:45 AM

In fact I was waiting for you to answer. You said that you would get in touch with the Escrow.

I do not want to do it outside the page.

Escrow from the page, with his rules.

RESPECT
newjobsonline

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:52:14 AM

That guy, talks so much. I wanted to contact him to discuss the details over a call/instant messaging app but he repeatedly doesn't want to contact me. Then he disappears for a month so I'm just meh, I even contacted a forum escrow and got things started and now he's back. So yeah I'm a guy that gets things done and moves forward. But with this guy I spend more time talking then getting things done, soooo. The rest of you are free to interact with this newjobsonline dude.
Just tell me what the Escrow said and lets move on... I can wait and I am not in a hurry, if we can deal once or twice we will, I still will try to buy more Btc with any one, be that you or anyother .

Using this page escrow service.

RESPECT
bitcointradesg (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:50:10 PM

In fact I was waiting for you to answer. You said that you would get in touch with the Escrow.

I do not want to do it outside the page.

Escrow from the page, with his rules.

RESPECT

Please see replied no. 29 and 30 to this thread. You should note that I replied last and you went missing. I even tried to reach you but you did not reply.
Anyway, I wish not to do business with you as I don't have confidence of accountability or assurance you will do what you will say.
Have a good day and all the best with your business.
Dided1981
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:13:55 PM

Once someone starts making stupid excuses after you decided to trade and when you mention an escrow things start going slowly and stupid excuses start coming out, I wouldn't recommend dealing with this user without an escrow.

Forum escrow List
Paxful Escrow
Localbitcoins Escrow
Bitify Escrow
newjobsonline

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:16:49 PM

Once someone starts making stupid excuses after you decided to trade and when you mention an escrow things start going slowly and stupid excuses start coming out, I wouldn't recommend dealing with this user without an escrow.

Forum escrow List
Paxful Escrow
Localbitcoins Escrow
Bitify Escrow
I agree. In fact he said He tried to reach me but yet I have no private message. anyway, Im in no hurry I have been here for a couple of years, I can wait any time to start buying.

Im not doing it in hiding, I am only dealing here in the open with one of the trusted escrows from here.

RESPECT
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 07:32:05 AM

Forum escrow List
Paxful Escrow
Localbitcoins Escrow
Bitify Escrow
I agree. In fact he said He tried to reach me but yet I have no private message. anyway, Im in no hurry I have been here for a couple of years, I can wait any time to start buying.

Im not doing it in hiding, I am only dealing here in the open with one of the trusted escrows from here.

RESPECT

Uh, I think he was talking about you. And when @bitcointradesg was talking about trying to reach you, I think he meant in this thread. He posted here 2 days after his last correspondence with you where he asked for more details about how you wanted to conduct the trade. You disappeared, not the potential seller. Again, that's very untrustworthy behavior, especially when he kept everything in the open like you insistently asked him to.

Very shady behavior.

bitcointradesg (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:44:01 PM

^ exactly.

That newjobs guy turned off PMs from newbies or something like that. Which is why I replied to the thread instead of pming. And time and time again I asked for messaging app for faster, instant communication, better to talk over the phone to iron out details as well. But newjobs has insisted on consistently inefficient and weird ways of communicating where either party would have to wait minutes to hours before even a reply or discussion should be done. This is the first time I've had communication done repeatedly over forum posts, instead of a messaging app/phone call and I'm not surprised it's the only time, simply because it just doesn't make sense to do so? You get to know people through forums then after which communicate with them outside of the forum through a phone call or messaging app.

A wise man once told me, if the whole world think you're insane, and the only person that thinks you're normal is yourself, chances are that you're the one that's really insane.

RESPECT lol
newjobsonline

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:07:19 PM

I was a newbie, I  dont know how to change the settings of the messages I receive.
also I have other things to do other than being here. ( I was offline for 4 days until yesterday) My week goes about 3 days here and 4 outside ( with no internet access)

I dont have to give ANY bank or personal information prior to the bussines dealing with the Escrow. In fact I can ONLY give that information AFTER the escrow from this page has already talked with seller and myself.

Im not a shady bussines or anything, I am in fact  only a high school teacher who wants to buy some bitcoin, I am starting here in the buying bussines, I was mostly reading and learning for a couple of years now and here I am to buy this time, with Bitcointradesg I wanted to buy despite the fact that some other members started with no trust in him I put my trust and I answer in his behalf when someone said that SGD were a ICO or a new coin, I came up forward to say that I did understand and Explained the confusion, I wanted to buy using Singapore Dollars or any other fiat coin he desires  and HE said that he was going to look for the Escrow, wich hasnt comunicate with anyone or at least Im not sure about it coz I have been waiting for the answer.

I am in no Need to give my personal information or my banking information not right now at least.

If Bitcointradesg wants to sell. he will tell the escrow about this. and then the escrow if HE seems that BITCOINTRADESG is a trusthworthy trader, then will communicate with me and we will start the bussines.

As I understand this bussines here in the open goes like this:

Seller contact Escrow and Escrow contact buyer.

Seller Sends Escrow the BTC and Escrow lets buyer know.
Buyer Pays to the Seller ( Bank transfer or direct deposit) You can make me write anything you want on the deposit voucher or I can use a Credit letter, as you preffer, I wont deal with ANYthing else but Bank as a Fiat Escrow coz I need it to taxes.

Escrow WAITS until Seller tells him that the cash is ready to use and that the bank has already cleared the funds. Until then sends the BTC to buyer Wallet.

Bussines is concluded.

Prior to the Bussines as it is, we need to give proof of funds and proof of wallet ( if you need anything like a 199 mt form or anything like that, you need to provide with Protocol signed message) I can wait until you get into Junior so you can send me privates, as I said Im in no Hurry. In fact my Retirement is still a litle bit away. Im just starting to buy from now, but I plan to keep buying for at least 5 more years.

About communicating in other ways.

when you deal here. everybody sees. when you do it in your instant messages services, you cant control who and what they see.

Im willing to make a bussines using Blockchain.info and get an overprice. but as someone already told you 6% extra is a bit large, anyway Im willing to do so if we can deal properly.

//1. Which bank and which country are you from? Because different countries have different clearance times when transferring to Singapore banks.
2. Where are you + your bank based?
3. 10k to start off our first transaction good with you?
4. Can you seriously just give me your instant messaging add - skype/telegram/whatsapp/discord whatever and I'll kick things off.

I've looked through the list of trusted forum escrows from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0 and have decided to go with SebastianJu - see his thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102721.0
I've sent him a PM and I'll see what he responds!//

This is what you said last message I respond. YOU SAID you were going to talk with SebastianJU and I was waiting for HIS and YOUR answer.

it doesnt matter coz I can wait and I really want to do it with one of the ESCROWS here. Warningsigns said that He felt that I was going to use a bank document but I can conduct bussines using a bank in anyway you guys need. Also he said that he felt that I wanted to use outside Escrows. I DONT TRUST outside escrows. Im starting here, Im a newbie ( or at least I was when we started this conversation) and I only trust the Escrows that I can see here how many and with who they have being dealing.

so. in order to be clear

I can use the bank to conduct bussines in anyplace ( also I can create an offshore bank account in Singapore, Hong Kong or Anywhere you preffer)

I dont see why You should know where I am located.

If the bank does it late then Ill wait. Escrow wont release the btc until you say so.

RESPECT
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 10:16:27 AM

If Bitcointradesg wants to sell. he will tell the escrow about this. and then the escrow if HE seems that BITCOINTRADESG is a trusthworthy trader, then will communicate with me and we will start the bussines.

This is incorrect; this is not the way that an escrow works. The escrow is there to eliminate the need for trust between the buyer and seller. There is no trust needed on the escrow's part to either the buyer or the seller, but rather the other way around: the buyer and seller need to trust the escrow before any business is conducted.

It's quite simple. Once an escrow is opened, if either of the parties do not submit the product/payment, the escrow will return whatever they have received and cancel the exchange. The escrow does not require any trust in the seller, as they are there to represent the trust on both party's behalf.

Either way, this deal is obviously convoluted; I would personally avoid dealing with each other with this exchange.

OP, you never answered my question about which rate you're selling at. In the title, you indicate that you're selling at market rate, yet within the thread you state +6%. Which is it??

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: