Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:42:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Less and More Money is the same  (Read 184 times)
jeffryluna (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:10:05 PM

A few people lived through life long enough to experience living on the minimum wage, climbed up the ladder and tried to achieve more to earn more.

Lately, I realized that when I had less money, I also had less things to think about, but as I have a bit more and more income, my expenses are also getting out of hand.

It's probably because of bad financial decisions, not probably but definitely. Anyway I've been thinking-- I was happier then at minimum wage, more time for myself, my family and friends than now that I took on a lot of responsibilities.

Either or, I think less money or more money is just the same. - just in a different stress level.

With less money, you're stressing to earn more- with more money you are unconciously spending even more..

Any advice folks?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:00:56 PM

A few people lived through life long enough to experience living on the minimum wage, climbed up the ladder and tried to achieve more to earn more.

Lately, I realized that when I had less money, I also had less things to think about, but as I have a bit more and more income, my expenses are also getting out of hand.

It's probably because of bad financial decisions, not probably but definitely. Anyway I've been thinking-- I was happier then at minimum wage, more time for myself, my family and friends than now that I took on a lot of responsibilities.

Either or, I think less money or more money is just the same. - just in a different stress level.

With less money, you're stressing to earn more- with more money you are unconciously spending even more..

Any advice folks?

With less money, you're stressing to earn more- with more money you are unconsciously spending even more.

I agree. It was a hard time for me when I was earning on a minimum wage but I was happy and I have time to do the things that I want as long as it doesn't require money. The sad thing is we cannot stay that way. As we grow older, there are things that we want to achieve and most of the time it requires money. I have done everything I can to come up with a job that will support my needs. Luckily I was able to find one but after a few years its still not enough. My bills starts to grow and I am chasing another job that will help me overcome my financial situation.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Tuyok

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

★Adconity.com★

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:08:58 PM

Any advice folks?

It's all about how you handle the money. I know a lot of people, no matter how small the money they have, they save it. Also, I know people who had the chance to have enough money and grab the opportunity to invest in something that earns. So, it is all about controlling yourself and think about the future. Invest invest invest.

Dujeff3300

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:54:44 AM

Any advice folks?

I think leaving in simple things is much more better than having more money or less money. Both choices is stressful because if you have less money your problem is how to get money, while having enough money the problem is how keep it more and safe.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 11:05:26 AM

My first job was $3.80 an hour - minimum wage.

Cigarettes were $2 a pack.  Rent was $375 for a three bedroom.  A very nice new car was $9,000.

(All prices in Canadian dollars)

I make a lot more money now, but prices have risen faster than my wage.

I feel very sorry for today and future new workers, especially with the automation wave coming...  Sad

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
balintong15

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:49:37 AM

Less money is the same as more money. Because it is the money that we are talking. But in terms of value, more money is better than money. Because if you have more money you can buy not only your needs but also your wants. Less money is limited in resources and limited also to the alloted resources to buy.
Kh2o

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:54:07 PM

For poor people is the same but for rich 1coin less is not the same...
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:10:31 PM

Yes I think so, when you don't have money you have problem where and how to get money...now that you have money...the problem is where and how are you going to spend your money, its like.. when you have less money it fits in to your budget and same with when you have more money, less money less expenses, bigger money bigger expenses... oh well.. that's how life is, I guess its just a matter of contentment and happiness with what you have...it's not really the money is the problem though, its us we don't know what we really want.

Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:39:09 PM

True, more or less money is the same.Maybe it's even better when we have less, we'll be happier longer.When we have more money, it's up for us.Althought it's hard for some people to understand this.When we have more, then we are thinking about the various things we will do with that money.So it's all up to us, what we want.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:40:53 PM

The truth is that people who has a simple life has less worries so they will definitely have a longer and healthier life then the rest of us.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:15:32 PM

Any advice folks?
With more money unfortunately one gets more responsibilities in life, people will look up to you for financial support and that brings a lot of undue pressure on you.
ryanto siyanto

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:51:05 AM

I think it has become a certainty if someone with a large salary will have a luxurious and expensive lifestyle. In contrast to someone who has a small income must have a simple lifestyle. Those who pay little will not think of luxury, because the main focus is to finance life for himself and his family.
The point I think that should be considered is the lifestyle. Do not be too competitive to compete with people with higher social status. Live simply and easily.
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:30:56 AM

Now prices are rising far faster than wages!

Only if you work hard to improve your salary can you make more money!

It seems to me that saving money is not a good idea.

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:09:41 AM

Practically and logically speaking yes, I thought of that too, because when one less or just enough money he or she make it a point to meet the ends so that the money will suffice the need within the week, but if you have more money sometimes you're thinking of what do you want, instead of what you need the most during the week or months. The result was it just stretching your money from one thing to another, you will end up, questioning, What happen to my money?

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Rsocks

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:33:15 AM

it is wrong to compare. everyone has his own path. it's not about money
Rsocks

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:34:16 AM

self-education is the most important thing
Cryptolamo Savonarola

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:12:59 AM

Less or more money is the same? I don't think so.
If you don't have enough enough money, all your energy will be wasted just to survive, and your life is miserable.
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:08:55 PM

Any advice folks?

With less money, you're stressing to earn more- with more money you are unconsciously spending even more.

I agree. It was a hard time for me when I was earning on a minimum wage but I was happy and I have time to do the things that I want as long as it doesn't require money. The sad thing is we cannot stay that way. As we grow older, there are things that we want to achieve and most of the time it requires money. I have done everything I can to come up with a job that will support my needs. Luckily I was able to find one but after a few years its still not enough. My bills starts to grow and I am chasing another job that will help me overcome my financial situation.
In this generation,yes it's the same, less money we have it is how we limit or budget our expenses and its so stressful,but more money we have is more stressful, to think about it on how we spent what you want but not what you need,so less or more money depends on how we handle it wisely through our contentment.
shahadut_s232

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:34:00 PM

Less and more money is the same, I don't agree this.Because if you have more money you can solved yours all money problem. Wants never end. Wants more and more.if you have less money you can't fulfill yours wants.Money needs not only pass your life but also better life.So More money better than less money .
mimipipi

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:40:22 AM

One of the things that make people experiencing financial problems is too important lifestyle. Especially for those who have high income, automatic lifestyle classes will increase. For example, if the salary is still around 3 million rupiah, certainly eating in the suburban restaurant will be the main choice because the price is cheaper. However, when the salary is greater to 7 million rupiah, there will usually be a little curiosity to change the class of eating places into expensive cafes or restaurants.
And so on, until the expenses continue to increase without ever being realized by ourselves. To avoid financial problems, get used to managing it neatly since the first able to have their own income. It is not easy, it takes discipline and awareness of the offender to have financial responsibility like this. Because we can not wait until it really goes failure.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: