Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:51:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Down down we go.  (Read 1517 times)
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:52:49 AM

Somebody said about weak hands, I agreed. I never sell with losses, the market will recover , just give a time, it happened not once. Last time I hear many positive news about cryptocurrency, its acceptance by many governments, that is  significant sigh for entire crypto community. Cheer up, people!
Weak hands are some of the biggest mysteries, why they invest in something they know nothing? Why they invest and then sell for a loss? I thought that everyone that is into investing is because they want to earn money, and if that is the case why sell for such a bad price, especially if you invested in bitcoin which is the strongest cryptocurrency in the world.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:46:41 AM

I'm sure most weak hand are new people who still do not have experience in the world of trading and crypto, when they see the coin they hold down, then they will quickly sell its / panic sell, to cut the bigger losses

Miz

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:30:28 PM
Merited by inthelongrun (1)

I agree, this is the best time for hodl and investment, if it is possible.
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:34:48 PM

As the usual posts, just be patient it will rise back for this summer, or sell now and loose money, and you will regret it soon, you choose Smiley
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:40:00 PM

Inexperienced people in crypto most especially the newcomers will probably affected by this and are the ones dumping and cutting losses. If only they know that this is not the first time bitcoin dropped down heavy. This is the time to buy and hodl.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
boss82_big

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:40:21 PM

That's how many people do not understand this market want to earn money, but it earns them money and they do not even know about it, so you need to trade intelligently so that you do not lose everything.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:42:38 PM

All the fud and whales taking profit,slowing down progress in crypto.no wonder new money is not coming into market .perfect opportunity to short the market. I don't need new money to come in to profit, I'll just take a chunk of what's already there . In my opinion this is very healthy. Lots of weak hands exited crypto lately. Serious investors and hodlers remain.
In actual this is a type of your frustration where you are in loss , currently my suggestion for you to just hold your patience in your heart and don't think that you will go for the loss for long time , you just need to keep your patience and coins at hold .
Currently small down in price is clearly saying that you should buy that coin more and more because that is now available to sell at very low rate than at what price you bought .
Dump and pump in cryptourrency Field is a simple thing and Don't think that you will remain always in loss .
And also take a quote in your mind that , if something is looking to go up then surely in the starting that will go down " .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:49:06 PM

That's how many people do not understand this market want to earn money, but it earns them money and they do not even know about it, so you need to trade intelligently so that you do not lose everything.
This is the market always challenge those weak hands and strong on holding bitcoins. For us not to lose everything we had hold our btc because market will going back to go up again.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
rammanbl4

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:55:52 PM

it's all time and the crypt to recover and very quickly even look back before you have time. Better now hold and not look at the price. The most important is now time
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:05:24 PM

Somebody said about weak hands, I agreed. I never sell with losses, the market will recover , just give a time, it happened not once. Last time I hear many positive news about cryptocurrency, its acceptance by many governments, that is  significant sigh for entire crypto community. Cheer up, people!
People only looking at price nowadays, check the volume also it has gone down rapidly. Unless those lost volume gets in market won't boom like it previously did. Till then one needs to have a lot of patience because market is going to be downwards or sideways. This is healthy for long term goals.

Blah blah
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:16:10 PM

Somebody said about weak hands, I agreed. I never sell with losses, the market will recover , just give a time, it happened not once. Last time I hear many positive news about cryptocurrency, its acceptance by many governments, that is  significant sigh for entire crypto community. Cheer up, people!
People only looking at price nowadays, check the volume also it has gone down rapidly. Unless those lost volume gets in market won't boom like it previously did. Till then one needs to have a lot of patience because market is going to be downwards or sideways. This is healthy for long term goals.

Volumes usually explode when there's news, whether good or bad. So yeah, we need a new icebreaker so we can the volumes healthy again.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:25:57 PM

Will only strong hands will always win in this crypto trading if you are weak hands you are going to regret when you see the price goes up.

andrei56

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:33:53 AM

I'm sure most weak hand are new people who still do not have experience in the world of trading and crypto, when they see the coin they hold down, then they will quickly sell its / panic sell, to cut the bigger losses
Not everything can be explained like that, it is clear most weak hands are new to bitcoin but there are also a lot of weak hands that have been around for longer and that thought bitcoin will always go up and then they realized this is not correct and panicked and sold for a terrible price, also many invested money they could not afford and this created even more stress in them and that is why they sold.
maemunah

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:41:55 AM

then from many people premises decrease the price of the coin will certainly experience a considerable panic that makes the loss of the person, if you want to wait patiently for a time that is not long the coin will return originally the price. so if my advice do not be too panicked with the price reduction and do not rush also to sell it
ExBBBBB

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:23:35 PM

then from many people premises decrease the price of the coin will certainly experience a considerable panic that makes the loss of the person, if you want to wait patiently for a time that is not long the coin will return originally the price. so if my advice do not be too panicked with the price reduction and do not rush also to sell it

Very well said. Those who panicked sold their coins have are the people impatient and thinks that crypto was easy money even they did not done their own search what really is crypto all about that's why when the market was going down or bitcoin was going down they are panic selling their coins that they are have.
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:19:00 PM

All the fud and whales taking profit,slowing down progress in crypto.no wonder new money is not coming into market .perfect opportunity to short the market. I don't need new money to come in to profit, I'll just take a chunk of what's already there . In my opinion this is very healthy. Lots of weak hands exited crypto lately. Serious investors and hodlers remain.
The importance of doubting about crypto before we invest because crypto has a big risk most of those who come out because they have greedy nature so they lose their money.
Applechild

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:26:08 PM

People run when the tide seems not to be in their favour and which is not permanent or when things are not working the way they hoped and live should not be like that. The downward market is a good one for me. So that by the time the market begins to recover, I will only be smiling whereas those that ran away will want to come back but by that time those who endured this time, stayed and hold their investments will be way ahead of them. Patience and understanding of business and market is the right skill to stay positive at this time.
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:34:06 PM

This is the quick time to buy coins because market is going red and it will be a green very soon then you can get a much advantage when you hold these coin, which you will buy now.

gorokill

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:42:36 PM

When the market is red and the coin price increases only a few percent, there are other alternatives to make profit in cryptocurrancy, do not go from crypto because there are still some legitimate ICO projects that provide benefits in a short time to cover losses or even make you richer, when this ICO is becoming more popular and there will be many leaps of newcomers in it. But first analyze the ICO project before you decide to enter, because the risk of loss is always there.
paulk11087

Activity: 987

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 07:39:47 PM

When he said he was going up, the decline started as usual. Each time the same fear began to formally shape people. I hope this is a correction that the fall has made to rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: