Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:26:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Down down we go.  (Read 1517 times)
manlyxman

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:48:20 PM

Well, on the bright side, there's nowhere to go but up now... Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Greedy squirrel

Activity: 296
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:49:48 PM

Of course, in crypto nothing happens without meaning. If the market falls, then someone needs it. This year crypto can include banks, funds and other whales. I think that now the process has already begun. This is very well seen.
valeru.aver

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:26:39 PM

When the fall of the market I stick to the tactics of waiting. I'm waiting for coins that interested me to become cheaper and buy them. I sell my coins either in 0 (if the fall is strong), or in plus. The main thing is, be calm, otherwise you can lose a lot of money.
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:31:40 PM

If the price continue to down that is the problem of traders like us because even btc or some altcoins go down still you can stay the price of your coins so there's no problem in price,you need to hold only nothing gonna change,even they say something bad about news still you can hold it so that's not problem then back to your routine in buy and sell mode in trading.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:36:41 PM

If the price continue to down that is the problem of traders like us because even btc or some altcoins go down still you can stay the price of your coins so there's no problem in price,you need to hold only nothing gonna change,even they say something bad about news still you can hold it so that's not problem.

I got it but the people here you know always check the value with the USD or EUR that is the major problem. For example you are going out to the other country you have to manage all the spending according to that money only not with the value you seeing in your country. Hence the same we have to define it with the cryptocurrencies too.
If we are invested on the bitcoin or ethereum you no need to fear at that you are loosing that. It will be recovered in some weeks or in month.
paukerin

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:36:48 PM

I will wait - because there is nothing more I can do. Atm my coins are in a shitty position but they will survive because they have a nice concept and strategy. I stay confident but I believe it will take several weeks before it will go up again.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1626250
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
singlecrytpo

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:43:19 PM

It's the perfect time to buy some IoT Chain (ITC). The IOTA of china. Still relatively low at $4. Bought some when it was $1.38. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:45:46 PM

Serious investors decided to make a test for the weak. Whales specifically inhibit the growth of bitcoin in order to lose the faith of community and get out of crypto. When the weak player gets out it will be easier to push the price up.
27_Mikhail_27

Activity: 504

A New Exchange Era

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:08:33 PM

Serious investors decided to make a test for the weak. Whales specifically inhibit the growth of bitcoin in order to lose the faith of community and get out of crypto. When the weak player gets out it will be easier to push the price up.

That's right. All players in the market can not immediately earn money. Therefore, Strong players artificially lower the price in the market. Weak players "throw in pass their strong hands"))) The usual game on the variance of the course. Wink

BitcoinThugLife

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:13:16 PM

I pray for it to go down more!
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:17:32 PM

Bitcointalk has a trading thread where you can talk about your trading problems. You jump in during the down down, but forgot the to mention the time up up. And as everybody knows, after the up up comes the down down. It is like after the sun comes the rain and after the rain comes the sun. So no reason to worry. Smiley
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:23:04 PM

and this is our chance to become one hoarder, this could be our advantage in the next few weeks .. because as the price grows again, the weak hand that when the price drops out ,, they will come back and make the bitcoin volume increase and will also encourage altcoin comes in at high prices
Chifako

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:12:46 PM

It looks like btc trying to raise, but every time someone stops it.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:19:09 PM

Weak hands are selling again to buy more expensive) i like that! Somebody loses , somebody wins. In this game couldnt be just winners,  you agreed?

biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:40:24 PM

I still feel like crypto markets are too profitable for whales to crash and leave. I am pretty sure shorted money is waiting at bank accounts or tethers to enter back in markets in good position.

Seems whales and old investors are already smart enough that they are able to invest and pull out their money with profits in just a little time in an hour or just a, single day.
I don't know, because earning a hundred dollars a day through Bitcoin is better than a thousand dollars in a month.
Seems they're expert enough to manipulate the market nowadays...

I will not say that we are going down. I would better call it fluctuation. The market has been showing instability. Green zone changes red zone, and it has been happening during last 2 weeks. Suppose, the situation will change in Spring.
Bambam28

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:44:42 PM

Today, almost the whole market is red again and it upset me. I was hoping that the crypto currency started to recover. Most likely, we will see good growth only in the spring.

[   D E A L J O Y  instant crypto cashbacks   ]       //    Whitepaper    //
               ►►  JOIN ICO NOW  ◄◄   Earn Crypto by shopping online
Facebook    .    Twitter    .    Telegram    .    Medium    .    Reddit    .   
Rabbai89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:49:21 PM

Definitely a great time to buy and acquire more coins! And yes there has been alot of people panicking about the market and the dips. The way i see it, is that it's time to stack up!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:53:53 PM

Today, almost the whole market is red again and it upset me. I was hoping that the crypto currency started to recover. Most likely, we will see good growth only in the spring.
Perhaps it is a sign for users of the cryptocurrency keeping the coins is a bad tactic. Why people think crypto-currencies will always go up in price? The number of coins well calculated mathematically. Whales can always affect the market. They can keep prices down indefinitely. After they buy the required number of coins they will easily raise the price. Wins only one who has patience.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:56:19 PM

It has already been repeatedly that the crypto currency has fallen sharply in price, but after a while it returned even more. Therefore, it is not worth worrying about the fall in prices for crypto currency. Now this is not a very good period in it, which just needs to wait and everything will be fine.
minionstar

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:02:49 PM

These declines in the market created excellent buying opportunities. Those who assess their buying opportunities will be profitable.
Of course, it is also important to wait patiently without panic. The market will recover soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: