Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:21:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Down down we go.  (Read 1517 times)
Omegagen

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:08:10 PM

The constant sell off has put me in the red, but I guess a savy investor would go on a shopping spree. Need more cash though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:14:37 PM

All the fud and whales taking profit,slowing down progress in crypto.no wonder new money is not coming into market .perfect opportunity to short the market. I don't need new money to come in to profit, I'll just take a chunk of what's already there . In my opinion this is very healthy. Lots of weak hands exited crypto lately. Serious investors and hodlers remain.

Finally, someone here has the same thoughts as me.
the sea of red is not really a good thing and to tell you honestly it's not the real market. its all about the whale. they are getting the coin went down even bitcoin. we can see on all bid and ask there's always a big wall. they are getting into it to get more token as they are preparing for the moon to go down anytime.
worldtraveller321

Activity: 512
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:22:20 PM

yes lots of reds in last weeks and days, but its time to buy at the dips, as long your in for long term

worldtraveller
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:24:34 PM

To me it doesn't truly feel like a bear market because we are still up quite a bit from the lowest point, therefore I will hang on to the coins I have, zero worries here.

mrchef111

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:25:15 PM

Definitely a great time to buy. Times like this are when I think, darn, I wish I didn't buy all those other coins when they were at their ATH haha.
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:31:15 PM

yes lots of reds in last weeks and days, but its time to buy at the dips, as long your in for long term

If you're in it for the long term, any time is probably a decent time to buy. Grin

But many people think there's gonna be another crash in February, I'd let that pass or buy during that probably.
nikjain422

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:50:19 PM

All the fud and whales taking profit,slowing down progress in crypto.no wonder new money is not coming into market .perfect opportunity to short the market. I don't need new money to come in to profit, I'll just take a chunk of what's already there . In my opinion this is very healthy. Lots of weak hands exited crypto lately. Serious investors and hodlers remain.
Absolutely correct and people who are there right now does has complete knowledge of cryptoworld. Though this has created lots of panic in the market and will take lots of time to recover but still has created opportunity for new investors to create some money from this market.At the same time it is a reality check for those who blindly followed bitcoin.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:53:34 PM

Another $1 per token lost.  Cry

This is getting really weary. The downs seems to not end everyday. It will just rise for some time but the dips are way too large.
Bitcoin fall might be really affecting every token that is out there. It is not like before when bitcoin falls alts are going way up. Now, they are both going to hell.
Thousands of dollars are now lost with a lot of investors.
clrpod

Activity: 322
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:54:56 PM

Absolutely correct and people who are there right now does has complete knowledge of cryptoworld. Though this has created lots of panic in the market and will take lots of time to recover but still has created opportunity for new investors to create some money from this market.At the same time it is a reality check for those who blindly followed bitcoin.

This is what always happens in the market, within reason the price and direction is decided by a few whales, they can spread FUD and push prices lower or higher than they should be so as to fuel their own profits. It's not something you can change, but you can learn to recognise it and exploit it in your own way.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:56:46 PM

the sea of red is not really a good thing and to tell you honestly it's not the real market. its all about the whale. they are getting the coin went down even bitcoin. we can see on all bid and ask there's always a big wall. they are getting into it to get more token as they are preparing for the moon to go down anytime.

This is usual we find the dump in the market that too this time we are seeing many hacks on online wallets and trading. So we will find the dump because of these kind of issues. south korean government is another issue giving fuck to the altcoins and bitcoins too.

I hope this is the last correction in all the cryptos. Soon all the crypto currencies will be rock the floor and people will be rushing to invest on the bitcoin and other very soon.
skan

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:23:48 PM

for the people who are worried, i guess best thing to do is unfollow the prices bc no use selling at loss and most likely prices will go up
usd.dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:26:19 PM

Until the end of the Chinese new year, the floating rate will be confused without stable growth. Stable growth is possible only in the spring. Do not panic and wait, everything will be all right soon.  Cool

xaviervilla

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:47:54 PM

well at least some new members in this forum really know understand how the crypto world works. i must say, i really am impressed since not a lot of newbies nowadays really do dedicate enough time into studying about crypto currencies. kudos.

okay, so regardless of the fact that most of the weak handed people have already left and have been spreading fud because they lost a huge amount of money, i really do not see anything else that can happen to make this situation even worse. in fact, i even think that this is another milestone that the crypto world has taken over since this marks the start of a better era of holders. and eventually, some of the weak handed people that left, will come back smarter and wiser sooner or later which is why i believe that just like in the recent years, bitcoin, together will all the other crypto currencies out there will fully recover and reach new all time highs again. but hey, this is just as accurate as any predictions out there, so it's your choice whether you believe me or not.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:50:57 PM

Today was amazing manipulation with Tether subpoenas and their date refinement  Grin But I still hodl!
ChrisCross86

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:55:35 PM

It is in a way hard to see the complete portfolio in red.

But the only thing todo is hodling - in line with the advices all people constantly give.
fukingnutz

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:11:45 PM

Agreed.  I'm chomping at the bit to purchase more.  Tomorrow's payday!!!
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:14:14 PM

This is usual we find the dump in the market that too this time we are seeing many hacks on online wallets and trading. So we will find the dump because of these kind of issues. south korean government is another issue giving fuck to the altcoins and bitcoins too.

I hope this is the last correction in all the cryptos. Soon all the crypto currencies will be rock the floor and people will be rushing to invest on the bitcoin and other very soon.
Saying that this would be the last correction then its not and it wont really happen for sure. Price corrections do happen and also signifies a healthy market which we can really expect these kind of scenarios. Current situation as of now we are seeing lots of reds as of now and basing on the fundamentals it is one of the reasons too for sure on such decline of prices.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Jarmentra

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:14:18 PM

Yep, must keep strong and hodl
... and buy now Smiley
rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:17:03 PM

Agreed.  I'm chomping at the bit to purchase more.  Tomorrow's payday!!!

I remember China FUD very well. I invested a tiny amount into several cryptos ))) It gave me 10X returns in 2-3 months after FUD gone away. So I see all the FUD short-term temporary opportunities. This FUD is temporary and won't have significant effect on long-term life of crypto-currency. Plus I think it's positive for long-term stability of crypto: Korean regulations + Tether legal case.

bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:19:42 PM

Another $1 per token lost.  Cry

This is getting really weary. The downs seems to not end everyday. It will just rise for some time but the dips are way too large.
Bitcoin fall might be really affecting every token that is out there. It is not like before when bitcoin falls alts are going way up. Now, they are both going to hell.
Thousands of dollars are now lost with a lot of investors.

It has hardly ever happened that (in fiat) alts go significantly up when btc goes down.  When btc goes down, so does the rest...But I wouldn't worry too much.  Lightning network is coming and there will be a bull market.  + Eth doesn't seem to get affected much which is a good sign.  Tokens and newer alts seem to get the hardest beatings but that is to be expected.  A lot of them went way too high in the first place.  Place some buy orders a bit below of what we're seeing today.  It are in fact great daytrade times...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: