Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:37:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Alpha Investing ICO (New Updates including coinmarketcap.com listing!)  (Read 5090 times)
Korolevskiy

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:19:47 PM

In the two round of airdrop will recive token for new users?
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DevDrew (OP)

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:12:37 PM

This is a great and promising project Please reserve for the translation bounty soon I will keep supporting this project but first i gonna bookmark for this project to lunch the bounty campaing

Thanks for your kind words! I am glad to see such strong support in the community for, offering translations to the community Grin

We will always offer reservations for these bounties here, so that no barriers of communication exist.

Sure, for what language(s)?

Thanks again blackssmith!
Abdurrahman_c

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:58:13 PM

Even though it still is in alpha, it sounds really interesting. Would be perfect if it works well, will save some time on trading haha. Following this one closely!
DevDrew (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:11:50 PM

In the two round of airdrop will recive token for new users?

Yes of course!...Community, to respect this thread please re-redirect all airdrop and nonessential questions to either Twitter or Telegram from now on.

Thanks!
bangtansoyeondan

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:09:13 PM

Binance FUD got some early sleep.But not withstanding.Its normal to expect anything. Not to die of it. FUD is normal in crypto
Dry bone most surely rise.. Binance FUD is over I guess
DevDrew (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:54:22 PM

Binance FUD got some early sleep.But not withstanding.Its normal to expect anything. Not to die of it. FUD is normal in crypto
Dry bone most surely rise.. Binance FUD is over I guess

It is. We took advantage of it as our Telegram user's got to experience.  Grin
Marizqick

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

Laziness is the mother of human progress

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:09:16 PM

Have roadmap our future plan or event ? In future ?
Or where Market will accept Alpha and When Alpha will listing on another market *something like that ?

People started to grow crops because going hunting without knowing if you'd catch anything was a pain.
People dug wells because going all the way to the river was a pain.
Laziness is the mother of human progress.
DevDrew (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:22:12 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 10:26:03 PM by DevDrew

Have roadmap our future plan or event ? In future ?
Or where Market will accept Alpha and When Alpha will listing on another market *something like that ?

Yes! To see our roadmap click https://alphatoken.net/about/. We know the tagline is off. This page is going to convert into an About Us page once our roadmap is complete.

We are currently trading at Forkdelta and are pending several other listings at the moment. =)

As for timing, we cannot say for it is up to the exchanges. not us.
2chandwaney

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:27:42 PM

Good Project and has great potential
 think it will raised more in future.
You make quite risky conclusions. I will not argue that the project will be very successful in the future, but for this it is necessary to realize all plans, and this is not easy.
DevDrew (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:45:15 PM

I can provide listing, translation and ad(in my website) service in 6 languages.
If you interested in our service, visit and look around our website and mail or send message to me.

This is our website address : http://panicrooms.info/
And this is my email address : admin@panicrooms.info
This is the brochure about details of our service :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JaE6-LTPs3fyCTkGRCrsez2g5pIr_n1j/view?usp=sharing

This is our work result :
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QfwlMtW-iMpHh42pr6CZ8725KQZw9ElZ  **eGold
https://drive.google.com/open?id=16VT1D-ubl-8hXNMmzJwgjMwxoK4tc_O6  **Krios
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nrTL7kCHydePvxcEatcQXBUSUuN9vys_  **WORLD Wi-Fi
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1A7lFGTLm2Xz5OLWonYwqFki78D-WXCj8   **Play2live

We will keep this mind if the community has need. Thanks for reaching out.
DevDrew (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:43:56 PM

Good Project and has great potential
 think it will raised more in future.
You make quite risky conclusions. I will not argue that the project will be very successful in the future, but for this it is necessary to realize all plans, and this is not easy.

It will not be easy, but it will pay off in the end.
Marizqick

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

Laziness is the mother of human progress

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:54:03 AM

The dev so kind and the team humble and also fast respawn Smiley

People started to grow crops because going hunting without knowing if you'd catch anything was a pain.
People dug wells because going all the way to the river was a pain.
Laziness is the mother of human progress.
GielenCrypto

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:49:56 PM

Hello,

I read you will help the community with the regulation problems. Can you explain that? I think the community can really use that and it might even be a reason for me to invest.

Kind Regards,

GielenCrypto
DevDrew (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:50:52 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 09:34:43 PM by DevDrew

Hello,

I read you will help the community with the regulation problems. Can you explain that? I think the community can really use that and it might even be a reason for me to invest.

Kind Regards,

GielenCrypto

Well, we go out of our way for the community to help decipher laws and interpret the best approaches to these laws as they come. At this stage it is more of an informing process, but being accountants we will be able to find the most suitable way to tax crypto's and solve these issues as laws are passed. There is actually a summit in Argentina(g20) going on right now that might address several issues regarding regulations World wide. With that being the current landscape,  we help the community in our mediums with sorting out the FUD from the truth....it does vary from country to country but we work with all nations. The best way to find out how we work, is to join our Telegram and see us in action. =) If you have any more questions feel free to ask. We do our best to respond within 24h.

-Drew-

-Alpha Investing Team-
olasquare271

Activity: 471

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:20:13 AM

A good project that exists in the world of cryptocurency and with lovely certainty drives more participants to join day by day, isn't this Amazing! The fast progress will drive more investors in.
CaptainSaint

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:29:24 AM

Following the project for a while. It's really exciting and promising.
The platform is like a reverse bidding style marketplace where professionals fight for your business. You place a bid for X for someone to help you find the best ROI for your money.....through Alpha Investing fully encrypted servers you can be connected anonymously with the person who provided the best answer to your problem. The range is nearly limitless but we are focused on financial matters for now. The bid will be secured by the money system where you exchange A for tether like tokens which are backed by its alt-fund(so they actually have value).
Sounds good indeed.
Saus58

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:39:29 AM

Let me start by saying I love the project, the team and the chosen strategy. Steady and firm with a lot of enthousiasm and passion and I can say the same about the community, especially the core!

The only point for improvement in my opinion is the way of presenting. If i look at the website and all other media I can find what I need but it’s not presented in a inviting way. It doesn’t have to cost much to have a nice looking website and interface. On the otherhand, I’m also in love with the old school pages Grin

Keep up the good work and know your work and effort is loved by many!

hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:18:52 PM

this is a large scale project that will take years to implement.  clearly the dev team needs to be composed of several highly skilled professionals in different fields.  i hope this project will be realized in the near future and more people will support this.  this way, this project will help these people in securing good profits from their investments.
javerzky

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 01:51:43 PM

this project is still young and i will participate in thins project and to show my support by volunteer myself to become helper at your discord channel
i am currently at alpha discord you can message me in discord #2370

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
DevDrew (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:57:48 PM

this project is still young and i will participate in thins project and to show my support by volunteer myself to become helper at your discord channel
i am currently at alpha discord you can message me in discord #2370

Absolutely we will contact you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: