Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:03:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now a good time to store some Bitcoins?  (Read 3138 times)
Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:18:58 AM

This is the right time to store bitcoins. Especially now that the price of bitcoins is falling, we can definitely buy a cheap amount and of course when the price of bitcoins increases we can easily recover our investments. So we should be wise to buy.
Buy when the price drops and I tgink, the price were really in dips now so buy now, soon we all know that bitcoin will be able to hmset new ATH, just keep holding until then and collect now.

coinycoiny

Activity: 273
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:20:05 AM

Wait till it stops falling. Probably 12 months.
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:25:20 AM

All I know is bitcoin would hit $20,000 this year. That’s based on most indicators and predictions by experts and non-experts.

Bitcoin has always been a very good coin for a long-term holding. The highest price last year has come close to the 20,000$ that the so-called experts are predicting for this year. The real problem is that no one expected the last year growth in the price and all were astonished when Bitcoin started to pump its price. After that big growth, all of the so-called experts are trying to take the credits for the predictions they didn't even state.

I too am believing that the Bitcoin will hit the value that you've stated and maybe even more but I ain't predicting because it is also possible that after the correction phase that is currently prevailing in the market the Bitcoin starts to fall because the loss of the investors and also not enough support in the term of the high fees. I am also holding the particles of the Bitcoin but I won't for sure buy the Bitcoin now because it is also possible it will fall a little more before it starts to rise again.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
jhuliacrysty

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:26:33 AM

Now is the time to save our bitcoin.
But it's also the right time to add our bitcoin coins by buying bitcoin, because bitcoin drops dramatically and I'm sure it's like year to year bitcoin in february has started to stabilize and keep going up.
so take positive of this incident so you take the right steps.
sohel436290

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:26:47 AM

Yes, it's the perfect time to store some Bitcoins. do not be panic because bitcoin will rise to the point 30000$ very soon you can try to manage it to get more. If you can buy at this price and wait for a better time, it will give you to the big amount of return nobody can say specifically when will it actually going to rise again because it's the nature of cryptocurrency. if you can receive some bitcoin now I am sure you will be a Richman the short time.

CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:29:46 AM

The general rule is to buy low and sell high...and this is the same time-tested principle which the business world has been operating ever since. The same can be true with Bitcoin or the cryptocurrency market for that market because at the bottomline this is all about buy and sell. Now, if you think that Bitcoin will now be starting to make some surges ahead into let's say $15K or if there will be some miracles back into the $20K level then now is the best time to buy. However, if you can sense that there would be profit-taking soon and that Bitcoin will be back enjoying its stay at the $10K or worst at $9K level then it might be good to wait for more days. No one can tell what can exactly happen even those who are using charts for their projections and predictions. The best way to what can be is doing it. Good luck on your own Bitcoin adventure.
luigidosado

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:37:09 AM

I wanted to ask this question and now I don't.Because I opened CoinMarketCap right now and found I had missed the best chance to get it. It's getting growing now and at a price of $11,075.80. Rush to buy!
Yup, I think that's the best idea for an investor to do right away! Still up to this time bitcoin's value hasn't recovered from its downfall for this month. And being a wise investor you can probably say that its a good time to buy and hold some bitcoins in your wallet right now. We all know that bitcoin has a lot of possibilities of increasing its value like last month. If that happens you will be able to get a profit out of your "cheap" investment today if you'll keep it for a longer term!

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:38:57 AM

The rate is still fluctuating and we may get more situations where we can buy some bitcoins for our future at a cheaper price. The main advantage holding bitcoins these days is that we may claim many new split coins. By the way, how you doin..  Grin
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:40:17 AM

Yes, I think this is the best time to buy and store bitcoin since the price is low then hold it and wait. Based on historical charts Bitcoin has a trend of going down for the first few months of the year then slowly getting its value back towards the end of the year, so  it's a good strategy to buy it now while the price is down and hold it until its value bounces back then sell it for much bigger price. Better profit, great business. Good luck.
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:50:49 AM

Yes. Usually after a dip it is the best time to but plus i heard that bitcoin will be having 50 forks within 2018 and after every major forks bitcoin price rises. 2017 is the breakthrough year of bitcoin in terms of popularity I think 2018 will be the acceptance of the general public of bitcoin as currency and acceptance of  the merchants as well.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:37:28 AM

I wanted to ask this question and now I don't.Because I opened CoinMarketCap right now and found I had missed the best chance to get it. It's getting growing now and at a price of $11,075.80. Rush to buy!

Yes, you are late a few hours, whereas you can buy bitcoin with the lower price a few hours ago. At this time bitcoin price is $11.075 and a few hours ago bitcoin price touched $10200. But, if you want to buy bitcoin now, I feel it's not wrong because I'm sure the price will goes up. You can see the growth bitcoin price last week, at begging week bitcoin price go down to $10000 and on weekend the price goes up to $13000. Possibility bitcoin price will be the same in the last week, just my prediction.
Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:46:01 AM

I think that depends on the coin you want to store. Well there is no perfect timing in storing your coin as long as you will buy coin that you have studied very well and it’s in good price point and ot has potential to make some margin then why not store coins. Anyways it’s also good to have coins than not to have at all, you just need patience to see your coin increase to max lv.
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:59:37 AM

It is difficult to say if it is the right time to buy bitcoins or not, the only thing that we can say that bitcoin still goes up in price, if you would look in the chart you will see this. The only problem is when it will stop rising?
Like someone said it is always a good time to invest in crypto Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

snipetr

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:12:37 AM

Bitcoin has travelled from $1000 to $19000 in just one year.  After crossing $19000 expected correction started in bitcoin currency. But due to sudden ban from Korea, bitcoin community become panic and started selling their bitcoins. Due to which bitcoin price slipped below $10000 mark. For new investors or even for new investors this is a good opportunity to accumulate bitcoins at such low level/price. As soon the correction is over bitcoin price will start rising. Things like these have happed in bitcoin currency’s history much time. Bitcoin is rising sharply with every fall.
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:14:03 AM

This is the best time to buy. You still have time because you won't see bitcoin this low anytime soon.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 03:14:51 PM

I think yes because the first months of the years usually has the lowest price of bitcoins and even other cryptocurrency so it would be best to increase your holdings and buy more before it gradually grows back again and continuously project green market charts.

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:19:04 PM

and found I had missed the best chance to get it.

at any time that you check bitcoin price you will find yourself wondering about the missed best chances to buy bitcoin. even if price is dropping or even if it is rising! price will be higher than last month 90% of the times. for example you could buy bitcoin at $6000 in December (which is last month).

so maybe it is time for you to take some action instead of sitting idly by!

There is a FOMO brewing...
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:07:00 PM

There is NO RIGHT time.
Just wait for cheaper prices to lessen your risks if you are willing to actually buy some bitcoins.

Frustrating yourself won't help you jump in. Don't mind the slightest difference mate. Its not that you are forced to buy a whole bitcoin right.
 Buy willingly and with the amount only comfortable to you. The higher you invest the higher the risk and we don't you not having goodnight sleeps you know.
Dewi08

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:10:18 PM

For now, nothing is too late, that everyone can reach it even though the price has touched 11k, it does not mean you will not feel what you want to feel !!
minldem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:11:08 PM

some can say "never too late" and they already began to collect bitcoins routinely, they are called hodlers. but these are expert users in general and play big and for lonterm investment. however, i don't think that these high prices bitcoin has is not that profitable for small investor now. but that's your choice!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: