Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:45:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now a good time to store some Bitcoins?  (Read 3126 times)
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:51:07 PM

I think you can still have the chance.
because with the current price which is certainly cheaper than January 2018, you can get bitcoin with a bit more amount than before.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:52:15 PM

I still think we are in an early stage. BTC 7000 USD is a bargain. I have no doubt it'll reach 100k USD one day.

burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:24:40 PM

Yes, this is the right time to buy bitcoin and altcoins. I have read lots of news which says after the summer holiday the cryptocurrency market will go to the moon and the people will feel very sorry who doesn't invested in crypto money..
Dondisimo

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:27:12 PM

It is better to buy bitcoin when you decided to do it. Don't wait for the best moment or price reduction. You might as well miss it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:37:54 PM

It seems all predictions are coming into pass.  I know for sure that this old trend of Crypto prices was just a manipulative work.  When they leave everything to sort on its own without baseless fuds, bitcoin will surpass its last year's ATH.  everything is almost set and I believe this time things won't turn round. If you are a trader,  becareful because you may be too late to join the winning train
Akenosi

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:40:23 PM

To any investor who want to make profit, than this time is the best time to store coin market prize is low so you buy any coin be it bitcoin or altcoin cheap, store and sell when the market prize goes up to make more profitable price to make huge profit.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:56:28 PM

Every time is a good time to start investing in bitcoin, as the price continues to grow and will be very high in the future.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:03:30 PM

Yes.  This is the right time to store bitcoin especially when the price is falling. We can buy bitcoin around this time and store it for sometime to generate more profits.
Delinquency

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:15:21 PM

I always there's no wrong time to buy bitcoin. We'll see unbelievable prices in a couple of years. So if you think long term you should buy no matter price is what.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:15:50 PM

in the last few days, the bitcoin price on the market shows a pretty good increase in the graph,
and hopefully we are not late to buy it now, because the possibility of this positive trend will continue, so hurry before it's too late
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 09:12:43 PM

Yeahh this is the perfect time to store some bitcoins as its price has reduced very significantly. Currently the price of price of has started to rise gradually so you better hurry and grab some few coins.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:16:27 PM

Always is good time to store some bitcoin, on.the long term you can only make profit.
Still maybe it's not the perfect timing because it's looks that price started to rise but if you can afford it, go for it.
delightme

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:51:53 PM

I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin. stored it and invest it because the value now is down, this is chance to collect and sell it when the value goes up you will make more profit. because the possibility of this positive trend will continue,but i believe that soon bitcoin price will rise and those that invest or stored will make gain.
Mysterium 14

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:03:32 PM

if the bitcoin ETF approves, I believe it will grow even to $ 20,000 and to $ 50,000, I think to buy now would be very good and investors will get very good profit
orarider

Activity: 575

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:52:32 PM

True.The bitcoin market is back. Investors are starting to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin price is rising gradually. Bitcoin can reach 20000$ at the end of the year. So you should buy and store bitcoin from now on.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:46:41 AM

if the bitcoin ETF approves, I believe it will grow even to $ 20,000 and to $ 50,000, I think to buy now would be very good and investors will get very good profit

Indeed, ETF approval will bring a large amount of money to cryptomarket. Its will bring cryptomarket rising and most crypto will increasing the price. Most coin in market drop more than 70% from all time high and i think right now is good time to buy and hold

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Gibsonlda

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:05:47 AM

Indeed, ETF approval will bring a large amount of money to cryptomarket. Its will bring cryptomarket rising and most crypto will increasing the price. Most coin in market drop more than 70% from all time high and i think right now is good time to buy and hold

bitcoin will continue to rally without approval from the SEC, it was proven last year where prices soared so high after their final decision, price development was not determined by just one point

but you are right if the ETF is approved, investors from the capital market will be an additional force to increase the volume space.
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:07:02 AM

this is the right time to store bitcoins in a wallet due to the low value of it.Hodlers may use this time to buy bitcoins ata cheaper price and hodl them until each bitcoins will increase its value compared to the ones they bought.Overtime,bitcoins may increase its value and can also reach its peak value which  is everybodys dreaming of.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:08:32 AM

this is the right time to store bitcoins in a wallet due to the low value of it.Hodlers may use this time to buy bitcoins ata cheaper price and hodl them until each bitcoins will increase its value compared to the ones they bought.Overtime,bitcoins may increase its value and can also reach its peak value which  is everybodys dreaming of.
The fomo also good for short term holds, those who knows how to play short can take advantage, buy while rising still ongoing and then sell
when hits the target small percentage, never mind if value rise more just be contented with some profits then play back after, just avoid selling
then buy it back when value already high as bounce back can also happen after.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:44:17 PM

Definitely this is the best time to store bitcoins while its market price is cheap. There is no doubt about this time since getting or storing bitcoins now will relatively let you earn potential profit in the near future. This is the best thing to do when market is down.

Yes. The market is recovering and perhaps the price of bitcoin will be very high in the near future. Its price is now great to buy and hold, those who do not buy at this time will regret it later. I'm sure so.

Hold all of your cryptocurrencies, and do not even think about selling them. In case, you can spend money to buy more Bitcoins, do it as the crypto will gain much close to the coming winter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: