Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:21:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GasFiles- Unlimited Private File Storage on BlockChain.  (Read 5900 times)
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:12:47 AM

Again we would like to reiterate that  AIRDROP IS OVER. If you missed the airdrop you still have a chance of buying our token on Feb. 9, the start of our ICO. Thanks.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:03:30 AM

GASFILES - ICO   Feb.9 - Mar.9

8 more days   Smiley

coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:41:10 AM

I think this is one solution to the problem of blockchain-based storage in the future,
hopefully your project smoothly

Can you join Both sir?
kamvang12

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:57:34 AM

what is this Airdrop already sliding Dev?
wiredideas

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:12:51 PM

I think this is one solution to the problem of blockchain-based storage in the future,

Can you join Both sir?

Sorry, i didn't get the question?

gasfiles
Copper Member

Activity: 70

Gas Files ICO

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 03:34:37 PM

Can you join Both sir?
thank you and yes Smiley

AzrailBogov

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:57:28 PM

Security with an unlimited file Storage,! It did catch my eye on its concept, I must say that i will invest for this for sure! Im waiting for the big launch on february 9, Gotta do some promotion on this coz i believe on this! did joined promotional campaign on social media on this... may the best of luck shine on  this project. cheers!
The idea of the project was chosen very successfully! Security is something that interests people, especially investors, in the first place! It's great that the project gives us such opportunities!
deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:49:37 PM

It seems that the achievement of this project and will continue to increase,
I think the project is increasingly seen by investors.
hopefully his project can be successful in accordance with predetermined targets.
kampret4545

Activity: 125

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:59:54 PM

Take a look at this great project waking up with a great team that will give you a fast and successful month
wiredideas

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:24:26 AM

Security with an unlimited file Storage,! It did catch my eye on its concept, I must say that i will invest for this for sure! Im waiting for the big launch on february 9, Gotta do some promotion on this coz i believe on this! did joined promotional campaign on social media on this... may the best of luck shine on  this project. cheers!
The idea of the project was chosen very successfully! Security is something that interests people, especially investors, in the first place! It's great that the project gives us such opportunities!

Yes, security is something every one of us loves to have. We don't want people looking at our private stuff. And that is what Gasfiles and the blockchain have for you. Security.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:28:55 AM

Good afternoon. Tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?

As this project goes on, and as many people use our service the value of our token will grow exponentially. It's normal for a coin/token to go  x10 or even X1000 months after ICO. So we encourage you to hodl as much as you can until the value of this token goes above your target.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:04:38 PM

ICO COUNTDOWN  :  7  DAYS LEFT

skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:15:55 PM

You mislead the users of the forum indicating the name of your theme Airdrop and despite the fact that you already collected the maximum number of participants for this event. I believe that such attitude towards people shows you as dishonest organizers. Please remove from your topic information about Airdrop or specify that Airdrop completed. In case you delete my post, I'm going to appeal it. Please respect my time

gasfiles
Copper Member

Gas Files ICO

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:44:19 PM

You mislead the users of the forum indicating the name of your theme Airdrop and despite the fact that you already collected the maximum number of participants for this event. I believe that such attitude towards people shows you as dishonest organizers. Please remove from your topic information about Airdrop or specify that Airdrop completed. In case you delete my post, I'm going to appeal it. Please respect my time

Hi there,

We have definitely specified the airdrop has ended. This is the post for the airdrop announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2814987.msg29249303#msg29249303 it specifically says ended and sign up form has been removed.

Thank you will continue to make it very clear that air drop is over thanks

wiredideas

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:46:57 PM

First of all sorry for any inconvenience our thread title may have caused, we assure you that it wasn't intentional. We have posted several times in the succeeding pages that Airdrop is over and done. But, to avoid some miscommunication we will ask our bounty manager to edit the first page accordingly. Our original target for airdrop was only the first 1000 registrants but we forgot to take down the airdrop registration link and the list when far beyond the 1000 we previously set. Nonetheless, our CEO approved to give 1000 more people who registered the airdrop thus we approved the first 2000 people who have registered. Again, we are sorry for this incident and rest assured that steps will be taken so that something like this will be avoided from happening again. Thanks.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:04:20 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 01:56:38 PM by wiredideas

We have some good news for you.  Our Smart Contract is finally done. As we strive to be as transparent as we could be, we are posting the link to our Smart Contract Source Code in Github here. Please feel free to scrutinize our Smart Contract.

GITHUB Gasfiles Smart Contract Source Code link

wiredideas

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:04:22 AM

ICO COUNTDOWN  :  6  DAYS LEFT

wiredideas

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:37:15 AM

The Screenshot below is part of our platform's early development in phase 1.

cryptodude2018
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:18:07 PM

I haven't been here for a while. Did I miss airdrop?
gasfiles
Copper Member

Gas Files ICO

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 12:53:03 PM

I haven't been here for a while. Did I miss airdrop?

Sorry yes the airdrop is over.

We look forward to seeing you at the launch Feb 9.

Thanks

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: